ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 10
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's hear from Lamar Jackson after the game...
TLO 10:32 PM 09-05-2024

Lamar at the press conference:

“I thought it was a touchdown, I still think it was a touchdown… I think there were two feet in.”

������

— nick wright (@getnickwright) September 6, 2024

[Reply]
TLO 10:56 PM 09-05-2024
Originally Posted by tk13:
Roquan talking trash about Hendershot.

Fuck him
[Reply]
ping2000 10:57 PM 09-05-2024
Roquan talking trash about Hendershot.

Roquan can fuck right off. Cheap shitty bastard.
[Reply]
New World Order 10:59 PM 09-05-2024
They outgained us by 100 yards and still lost by 7.

You absolutely have to cut the snake's head off and curbstomp it if you're going to beat Pat and Andy.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 11:02 PM 09-05-2024
Hearing these guys post-game they all sound like soft crybabies who can't accept that they're not as good as they think they are. They aren't beating the Chiefs for a very, very long time.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 11:02 PM 09-05-2024
God they're so SALTY I love it.

This was their Super Bowl, their chance at revenge, and they blew it. They're fucking pissed.
[Reply]
tk13 11:02 PM 09-05-2024
Let's add Ronnie Stanley to the mix. Gonna have a whole megathread of just Ravens whining.

Stanley said he was looking at how the Chiefs tackles were lining up and he couldn’t understand why Ravens were getting called and KC wasn’t. He’s calling for accountability with refs https://t.co/kZetTaxS1g

— Jeff Zrebiec (@jeffzrebiec) September 6, 2024

[Reply]
Rainbarrel 11:03 PM 09-05-2024
Butterflies probe their pee holes
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:05 PM 09-05-2024
Football. Savant.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:08 PM 09-05-2024
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Sheesh, people make fun of Mahomes' voice? At least his voice only sounds funny and cartoonish.

Lamar's voice is irritating as hell. Sounds like nails on a freaking chalkboard every time he opens his low IQ mouth.
You just don’t understand the cultural relevance of Ebonics and thinking that Lamar sounds dumber than a bag of hammers just makes you racist.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:09 PM 09-05-2024
Let's add Ronnie Stanley to the mix. Gonna have a whole megathread of just Ravens whining.

Meh. I actually agree with him. They singled him out like they did with Taylor last year. It was bullshit then and it's bullshit now.
[Reply]
GeorgeZimZam 11:21 PM 09-05-2024
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
Meh. I actually agree with him. They singled him out like they did with Taylor last year. It was bullshit then and it's bullshit now.
The Ravens talk waaaaaaaay too much. Especially in defeat. While I might even agree with your angle here, the massive distinction is that Jawaan Taylor didn't go full twat in front of the media afterwards. The Ravens are falling over themselves to excuse losing their Super Bowl tonight.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:24 PM 09-05-2024
Originally Posted by GeorgeZimZam:
The Ravens talk waaaaaaaay too much. Especially in defeat. While I might even agree with your angle here, the massive distinction is that Jawaan Taylor didn't go full twat in front of the media afterwards. The Ravens are falling over themselves to excuse losing their Super Bowl tonight.
I love how much teams like the Ravens and Bengals hate us but they still have to beat up on each other at least twice a season to get to us :-)
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:24 PM 09-05-2024
Here's hoping the NFL singles out Lane Johnson in Week 1 as well.
[Reply]
ChiTown 11:26 PM 09-05-2024
Originally Posted by GeorgeZimZam:
It’s actually amazing how much they talk, especially for a group that hasn’t been to just one AFC CG in Lamar’s time in BMore. Just :-) and concentrate on winning something. That team is just chock-full of baby back bitches. Geezus!
[Reply]
DRM08 11:26 PM 09-05-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I love how much teams like the Ravens and Bengals hate us but they still have to beat up on each other at least twice a season to get to us :-)
And two other very physical teams in the AFC North. For whatever reason the Browns seem to own the Bengals.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 10
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up