ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 299 of 304
« First < 199249289295296297298299 300301302303 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>TAY-TAY AND TRAVIS ARE DATING
Hammock Parties 10:52 AM 09-12-2023
MAKE. BABIES. WIN. TROPHIES.

EXCLUSIVE: Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up https://t.co/uQOUsu4Ghe

— The Messenger (@TheMessenger) September 12, 2023

Originally Posted by :
Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up.

"Taylor and Travis have been quietly hanging out," the source said. "She saw him when she was in NYC a few weeks ago."

The Messenger has reached out to reps for Swift and Kelce for comment.

In July, Kelce tried — and failed — to pass his phone number to Swift ahead of a stop on the singer's record-breaking Eras Tour.

During an episode of the New Heights podcast with his brother, Jason Kelce, the Kansas City Chiefs tight end said he made a bracelet for the show with the digits of his phone number on the beads.

The two-time Super Bowl champ wanted to gift the homemade jewelry to the pop star ahead of her Kansas City show at Arrowhead Stadium in July, but unfortunately for him, Swift didn't take the bait.

"I was disappointed that she doesn't talk before or after her shows because she has to save her voice for the 44 songs that she sings, so I was a little butthurt I didn't get to hand her one of the bracelets I made for her," Kelce explained on the podcast.

As his brother laughed, Kelce added, "She doesn't meet anybody — or at least she didn't want to meet me, so I took it personal, but it was an unbelievable show."

The pairing comes after Swift and Matty Healy's whirlwind romance came to an end in June after weeks of dating.

"It was a whirlwind romance but Taylor and Matty are now not together. Taylor broke it off with him, and it happened fast," a source told The Messenger at the time. "They had a lot of fun together, and it moved really quickly, but ultimately Taylor wanted to move on and be single."

Swift was linked to Healy in May after she and longtime boyfriend Joe Alwyn broke up in April. The 12-time Grammy winner is releasing 1989 (Taylor's Version) on Oct. 27.

[Reply]
arrowheadnation 05:54 AM 07-18-2024
Damn…our boy has got it bad. He showed up in Germany yesterday for her concert and is on his way home today to report to training camp tomorrow.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 04:09 PM 07-18-2024
Originally Posted by arrowheadnation:
Damn…our boy has got it bad. He showed up in Germany yesterday for her concert and is on his way home today to report to training camp tomorrow.
I’m sure flying to and from Germany isn’t as grueling of an experience when you have Kelce/Swift jets.
[Reply]
Kiimo 04:18 PM 07-18-2024
Yyyyeah it probably has a bed to sleep in. This isn't an airbus
[Reply]
Hoover 04:58 PM 07-18-2024
It’s going to suck for Travis when he has to fly commercial overseas for a game.
[Reply]
DaFace 05:06 PM 07-18-2024
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
I’m sure flying to and from Germany isn’t as grueling of an experience when you have Kelce/Swift jets.
Sounds like he was at tonight's concert, so he must be flying out basically now and heading straight for St. Joseph. It's definitely a nice ride in a private jet, but jet lag is probably still a bit of a pain in the ass

But let's be honest, Travis could sleep through all of training camp, and I'm not sure it would hurt his game much.
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:12 PM 07-18-2024
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Jet lag is probably still a bit of a pain in the ass but, let's be honest, Travis could sleep through all of training camp, and I'm not sure it would hurt his game much.
Absolutely, with his age and experience they can basically put him on cruise control
[Reply]
Jamie 05:12 PM 07-18-2024
Originally Posted by Kiimo:
Yyyyeah it probably has a bed to sleep in. This isn't an airbus
And the plane was undoubtedly way nicer and more comfortable than the dorm room he's about to be sleeping in.
[Reply]
Kiimo 05:21 PM 07-18-2024
Plus flying back he actually might gain time
[Reply]
suzzer99 11:06 PM 07-18-2024
I keep telling you people, she's gonna light the Plaza lights this year, and then it's royal babies on the way.
[Reply]
DaFace 09:01 AM 07-19-2024
Good lord. Travis is now in a Weird Al music video.

[Reply]
Katipan 09:06 AM 07-19-2024
I wish that went for 10 more minutes.
[Reply]
DaFace 09:14 AM 07-19-2024
For anyone curious, the Swifties are pretty sure this is Travis heading back. He'll get to KC around 2:30pm.

https://www.flightaware.com/live/fli...224/1615Z/UACC
[Reply]
BWillie 10:33 AM 07-19-2024
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:

Spoiler!
I said this a couple months ago based on info that has been passed onto me and people claimed BS and were very upset. Shrugs
[Reply]
TwistedChief 10:53 AM 07-19-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I said this a couple months ago based on info that has been passed onto me and people claimed BS and were very upset. Shrugs
I think it’s mostly because people dislike you and the things that you say.
[Reply]
blake5676 11:52 AM 07-19-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
You said what a couple months ago based on info you were told? That they spend a lot of money? Or that they're gonna get married? The deductive reasoning to come to that conclusion is genius level for sure.
[Reply]
Page 299 of 304
« First < 199249289295296297298299 300301302303 > Last »
Up