ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 298 of 326
« First < 198248288294295296297298 299300301302308 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Cardinals Release WR DeAndre Hopkins [Titans, 2yr/$26 million]
Dante84 11:03 AM 05-26-2023
Interesting

Cardinals released DeAndre Hopkins. pic.twitter.com/c0f9UaabYA

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) May 26, 2023

[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 01:40 PM 12-13-2023
I think you’ll see a very different energy from mahomes and Travis if we can just give them help. Travis is worn down because for 10 years the best strategy has been to beat the shit out of him at the line.

Give him help and manage way more of his minutes. Let the offense fly again and you’ll see this guy amped the fuck up.

But it begins first with asking him to do way way less.
[Reply]
O.city 01:41 PM 12-13-2023
Originally Posted by RunKC:
You need to let the Aiyuk dream go. He's only $14 million on the 5th year option. Can't see them letting him go
Nah, they'll trade him this offseason cause he'll bring back a 1 atleast.
[Reply]
Balto 01:42 PM 12-13-2023
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I think you’ll see a very different energy from mahomes and Travis if we can just give them help. Travis is worn down because for 10 years the best strategy has been to beat the shit out of him at the line.

Give him help and manage way more of his minutes. Let the offense fly again and you’ll see this guy amped the **** up.

And a big physical WR like Evans or who ever would go soo far in doing this. Tired of these little fast guys.
[Reply]
O.city 01:42 PM 12-13-2023
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:

Give him help and manage way more of his minutes. Let the offense fly again and you’ll see this guy amped the **** up.

He's 34 goin on 35. Those days are over. No reason to plan on it anymore.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 01:59 PM 12-13-2023
Originally Posted by O.city:
He's 34 goin on 35. Those days are over. No reason to plan on it anymore.
I don’t think we can plan on the same version of kelce. But I wouldn’t at all rule out an effective kelce in a way more limited role.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 02:02 PM 12-13-2023
Originally Posted by O.city:
Nah, go get a legit guy and lets these other guys feed off him.

Trade for Aiyuk or trade up in the draft. Do both, hell I don't care.
Aiyuk, Pittman, or Ridley to a lesser degree.

Otherwise move up and get that legit guy - but I'm damn sick of us taking half measures at the position.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 02:04 PM 12-13-2023
Kelce is still the best TE in the game even with the entire defense draping him. Imagine pulling some of those defenders off and adding an extra TE to both manage his reps and provide an extra TE option. that and I think the motivation to end on a high note. I think he can have a very effective season next year but only if he gets help. A lot of it.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 02:05 PM 12-13-2023
Originally Posted by Balto:
And a big physical WR like Evans or who ever would go soo far in doing this. Tired of these little fast guys.
Agree with the bigger body, but not someone who is gonna be 31 years old next season.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 02:10 PM 12-13-2023
Originally Posted by Balto:
I think Veach will go after a top NFL WR in a trade or trade up in the draft to get one and not resign Jones. I don't think thats such a crazy idea.

You stated I should find another hobby and stop watching Chiefs football HA. So nothing up my ass just wanted to let you know that Mooney will never be any teams #1 WR and how the post after post about him in far more unbelievable than the idea of Veach going all out for a top NFL or draft WR.

At least I know what to get you for Christmas! Knee pads for when you hang out with your buddy Mooney!
Nobody gives a shit if he's a NUMBER ONE WR.

Nobody uses that terminology but fantasy football.

Is he a useful player? Is he a player that can probably give you more production than his pricetag? yeah.

Half of the defense is up for new contracts, not just Jones.

They'll certainly bring in a vet, but it's far more likely to be a middle-class type like a Mooney (or even a Brown, although I'm less a fan) than a blockbuster trade for Brandon Aiyuk or something.

mere competency in the WR room, and we're probably undefeated.

I think you guys are underselling just how bad these guys have become. And I say become, because they weren't THIS bad last year. And every single one has regressed to unplayable. That's ****ing nuts.

Rice is going to basically replaces Juju's production, but every single other WR, all of whom were here last year, and at different times stepped up, made a big play to help win games-all of them are suddenly completely incompetent, can't run a route, can't catch a ball, can't even line up onsides.

So no, I don't think going nuclear and ****ing your future cap is what is needed. ****ing NFL caliber WR's is what is needed. You still need to draft and develop your next group of stars.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 02:14 PM 12-13-2023
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Just stop with the RT bullshit. That money was being spent on OBJ or Taylor. So again you think we should have rolled with Niang, a rookie and Wylie and the best 2 start?
And you are leaving Donovan Smith out of your nonsensical response... because?

Because it doesn't fit your dumbshit narrative?

Donovan Smith at LT and Wylie at RT... $11 million combined/year.
[Reply]
O.city 02:15 PM 12-13-2023
This was the year for the defense, it's time is over.

They're gonna go build the offense now, so yeah, the whole "#1 WR is fantasy talk" shit is not that.

A #1 WR is a guy you can force feed targets to and don't have to do any other bullshit to get him open. Pay him, throw him the ball, fill in the rest around him and be done with it.
[Reply]
O.city 02:16 PM 12-13-2023
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Nobody gives a shit if he's a NUMBER ONE WR.

Nobody uses that terminology but fantasy football.

Is he a useful player? Is he a player that can probably give you more production than his pricetag? yeah.

Half of the defense is up for new contracts, not just Jones.

They'll certainly bring in a vet, but it's far more likely to be a middle-class type like a Mooney (or even a Brown, although I'm less a fan) than a blockbuster trade for Brandon Aiyuk or something.

mere competency in the WR room, and we're probably undefeated.

I think you guys are underselling just how bad these guys have become. And I say become, because they weren't THIS bad last year. And every single one has regressed to unplayable. That's ****ing nuts.

Rice is going to basically replaces Juju's production, but every single other WR, all of whom were here last year, and at different times stepped up, made a big play to help win games-all of them are suddenly completely incompetent, can't run a route, can't catch a ball, can't even line up onsides.

So no, I don't think going nuclear and ****ing your future cap is what is needed. ****ing NFL caliber WR's is what is needed. You still need to draft and develop your next group of stars.
Mvs regressed to the mean. The others are basically what they were, it was just papered over last year with RB scores and the QB playing like no other QB has.

We aren't gonna count on that to happen anymore, so it's high time to spend on some weapons.
[Reply]
MIAdragon 02:21 PM 12-13-2023
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
We do but if JuJu wants to play here for let's say the Mecole contract he can come back anytime.

Dude was a pro that battled on banged up legs to help us win the ring last year and if you can get those guys and they are affordable I would love the signing.
His knees are a time bomb.
[Reply]
RunKC 02:23 PM 12-13-2023
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
And you are leaving Donovan Smith out of your nonsensical response... because?

Because it doesn't fit your dumbshit narrative?

Donovan Smith at LT and Wylie at RT... $11 million combined/year.
The number 2 and number 4 players on PFF in most pressure given up among tackles.

We did that last year and Patrick got hurt.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 02:35 PM 12-13-2023
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
Agree with the bigger body, but not someone who is gonna be 31 years old next season.
Ummmm....Randy Moss was 30 when he went to the pats.
[Reply]
Page 298 of 326
« First < 198248288294295296297298 299300301302308 > Last »
Up