« First < 191241281287288289290291 292293294295 >
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****
Dante84 06:44 PM 04-29-2022
More to come!

Skyy Moore: 91.8 PFF Grade last season

�� 1st among all WRs in College Football

Patrick Mahomes has a new weapon �� pic.twitter.com/wtqsxNh0LR

— PFF Fantasy Football (@PFF_Fantasy) April 30, 2022

Patrick Mahomes is going to have a lot of fun throwing to Skyy Moore. Wins right off the line with great hands. Lots of smiles in Kansas City.

— Daniel Jeremiah (@MoveTheSticks) April 30, 2022

New Chiefs (!!) WR Skyy Moore in #ReceptionPerception:

- Ranked 2nd among charted prospects in success rate vs. man (75%) and press coverage (75.7%)
- Led all prospects in success rate vs. zone coverage (88.1%)
- He can play inside and outsidehttps://t.co/HbifB61JlJ pic.twitter.com/HYsV8rlAzF

— Matt Harmon (@MattHarmon_BYB) April 30, 2022

With the 54th Pick in the 2022 NFL Draft the @chiefs Select @skyymoore24 ��⚪️ @NFLDraft @NFL @nflnetwork @WMU_Football @espn @SportsCenter @210ths pic.twitter.com/WOPtw9M5FP

— Prospect Media (@prospectmedia_) April 30, 2022

[Reply]
Mecca 03:37 PM 08-05-2024
Other than Mahomes doesn't really throw jump balls.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 03:55 PM 08-05-2024
Originally Posted by Mecca:
If you can replace Moore with a UDFA and get the production you wanted that's a win...

I'm going to disagree with you on the comparison of Brown, Worthy and Hardman. Hardman has a lot more gadget and horizontal stretch to what he does, it's a role that helps the offense.
Yeah I get that. I just don’t think it’s the necessity it was last year now that we have 2 guys who are going to stretch the field like crazy. But I bet hardman is safe since they signed him even after picking both these guys up.

It’s also why they’ll keep skyy or remigio. I think skyy is useless in the role but they’ll want to keep a short yardage catch and run guy in their back pocket. Especially with how much we’re gonna stretch the field. And that to me makes these slot options more valuable than an outside guy like Ross.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 04:16 PM 08-05-2024
Originally Posted by el borracho:
Top four WR are locked in
Rice
Brown
Worthy
Watson

You get two more out of this group
Hardman
Toney
Remigio
Ross
Washington
Moore

Best guess as of 5 August in bold. Of course, that may change in the next month depending on preseason performance.

Wonder if Veach can get anything in trade for any of these dudes...
I think they'll want to keep Remigio, but who knows.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 04:26 PM 08-05-2024
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Soren Petro has gone on the record on the air today that Skyy Moore will make the final roster for the 2024 KC Chiefs.

Discuss.
I thought he looked really good today in camp so he may get 1 more shot. Not a fan at all, but he made some nice plays today.
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:15 PM 08-05-2024
Soren Petro has gone on the record on the air today that Skyy Moore will make the final roster for the 2024 KC Chiefs.

Discuss.
I read an article earlier today that said Andy came out and said they have 'big plans' for Skyy this season. So, I guess that, along with what Petro said, must mean we're keeping Skyy another year. I figured, but it is disappointing. I hope whatever those big plans are, Skyy finds a way to meet their/out expectations. One last chance, Skyy, make it a good one.
[Reply]
HemiEd 06:17 PM 08-05-2024
And I quote -

"I just don't see them giving up on a second round pick"

He went on to say how they've held on to Lucas Niang for no discernable reason, so why not Skyy?
Remember when a second round pick under King Carl was an automatic failure?
[Reply]
HemiEd 06:24 PM 08-05-2024
Originally Posted by ToxSocks:
I heard the Broncos are in need of a star WR. Could send them Skyy for a 3rd round pick. Or would that be helping a division rival too much?

:-)
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 03:02 PM 08-23-2024

#Chiefs' GM Brett Veach calling Skyy Moore into his office over the weekend before cut down day: pic.twitter.com/b4GMWAmMTL

— Starcade Media (@StarcadeMediaKC) August 23, 2024

[Reply]
Womble 03:15 PM 08-23-2024
It's going to be a sad day when the roster is released and this piece of shite is still on it.
[Reply]
PatMahomesIsGod 03:16 PM 08-23-2024
MFer. I thought this was a “we cut him early” bump.
[Reply]
BWillie 03:28 PM 08-23-2024
Originally Posted by Womble:
It's going to be a sad day when the roster is released and this piece of shite is still on it.
I have a bad feeling he's going to make it.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 03:39 PM 08-23-2024
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
I read an article earlier today that said Andy came out and said they have 'big plans' for Skyy this season. So, I guess that, along with what Petro said, must mean we're keeping Skyy another year. I figured, but it is disappointing. I hope whatever those big plans are, Skyy finds a way to meet their/out expectations. One last chance, Skyy, make it a good one.
I can't imagine him having too big of plans with the depth we have at that position.

He's just too small and has too bad of hands to be a great route runner and not fast enough to be a speed guy. For gadget plays he is OK but that's pretty much his limit.

Hopefully I'm wrong but I just don't see any type of real potential with this kid.
[Reply]
Bowser 04:51 PM 08-23-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I have a bad feeling he's going to make it.
They made a couple of mentions on the broadcast how he knows all the receiver positions and can play special teams......

*ducks rotten veggies thrown by DJLN*
[Reply]
smithandrew051 04:52 PM 08-23-2024
Nobody sets the edge like Skyy Moore
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:16 PM 08-23-2024
They made a couple of mentions on the broadcast how he knows all the receiver positions and can play special teams......

*ducks rotten veggies thrown by DJLN*
Skyy:

[Reply]
Page 291 of 295
« First < 191241281287288289290291 292293294295 >
Up