ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 29 of 30
« First < 192526272829 30 >
Nzoner's Game Room>**** MNF Doubleheader - Ravens/Bucs and Chargers/Cards ****
wazu 01:49 PM Yesterday
Ravens -3.5
Chargers -1

If we can get a couple of relatively small upsets to happen this could make for a fun evening.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 09:45 PM Yesterday
Suck it Chargers.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:45 PM Yesterday
{snicker}

Fuck off, Harbaugh.
[Reply]
Bump 09:46 PM Yesterday
:-) fuck the Chargers
[Reply]
Chieftain 09:46 PM Yesterday
Justin Herbert is now 33–36 as a starter.
[Reply]
Megatron96 09:46 PM Yesterday
There was less than 1:30 let in that game, not 2 minutes. Didn't know about the 2-onsides kick limit rule, but the coaches should've known.
[Reply]
2bikemike 09:47 PM Yesterday
I always love to see the Chargers lose!
[Reply]
Stewie 09:47 PM Yesterday
Love seeing Harbaugh cry. ������
[Reply]
scho63 09:47 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
Suck it Bolts.
Originally Posted by FloridaMan88:
Suck it Chargers.
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
{snicker}

Fuck off, Harbaugh.
Originally Posted by Bump:
:-) fuck the Chargers
Yes, yes, yes, and yes!
[Reply]
BWillie 09:48 PM Yesterday
3 up in this division!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:48 PM Yesterday

[Reply]
DrRyan 09:49 PM Yesterday
Marvin Harrison is looking lost. There was no reason to jump for the ball on the sideline that got the unnecessary roughness penalty. The very next play he is jogging down the field instead of blocking for Connor, who ran right past him.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:49 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by notorious:
TB should have sat their guys earlier in the 4th. It would have been a HISTORIC comeback, like the shit Peyton ****ing Manning pulled off against Tampa 21 years ago.

God damn, I literally have all the statistics behind what I'm saying for the love god.

I'm done here. This is ridiculous.
The only scenario I was referring to is the one in which Godwin got hurt (down 10 points with two minutes to go in comparison to SF being down 16 with 2 minutes to go). Under that scenario, in normal circumstances, they would have had a much better chance than the 49ers did.

Of course, that was under the assumption that they could actually attempt an onside kick. The new rule indicates they couldn't and I guarantee Bowles had no idea about that.
[Reply]
suzzer99 09:50 PM Yesterday

Getting clarity here.

There is NO limit to onside kicks attempted. Has to be in 4th quarter and you have be trailing, but other than that you can do as many onside kicks as you'd like.

One of the rule proposals had a limit of two onside kick attempts, but it didn't pass.

— Peter Schrager (@PSchrags) October 22, 2024

Okay this makes more sense.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:52 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by suzzer99:

So no limit after all then? Well Bowles is in the clear then (unless people want to similarly rake Shanahan and virtually every other coach in the league over the coals for doing the same thing in that spot).
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 09:52 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by suzzer99:

I had heard in the Preseason you could only attempt 2 in a row but could do as many as you want. Who knows what the real rule is, the teams I guess didn't either.
[Reply]
Page 29 of 30
« First < 192526272829 30 >
Up