ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 29 of 31
« First < 192526272829 3031 >
Nzoner's Game Room>***** Official '24/'25 KU Men's Basketball Repository Thread *****
cmh6476 03:08 PM 03-23-2024
The Team:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/roster/

The Schedule:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/
[Reply]
KC_Connection 07:46 PM Yesterday
How is someone as bad as Clemence still in the program after all these years
[Reply]
SithCeNtZ 07:48 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Entire game is an undisciplined hackfest, not gonna take too much from it
Obviously we aren't going to make wild predictions and opinions on this game but the signs have been troubling. I think the most disappointing thing is in a game full of guys with inexperience, KJ and Harris have been so ineffective. Should we expect this? Probably. Is it disappointing? Also yes.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:48 PM Yesterday
How is someone as bad as Clemence still in the program after all these years
With the transfer portal, I get the feeling that your deeper depth is going to be guys like him.

In the past, we could have a 4th big that was actually competent.

Those guys just transfer away for more minutes now.

I doubt we’ll have many Jamari Traylor type guys who could play somewhere else but are content to be the emergency big.
[Reply]
SithCeNtZ 07:50 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
More Bidunga
I said it in my scouting report earlier in this thread, People are sleeping on him.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:53 PM Yesterday
We’ve really settled down. Harris especially.

Bidunga impacts everything around him.
[Reply]
SithCeNtZ 07:57 PM Yesterday
Our two most experienced players get abused. Exhibition or not that can't happen.
[Reply]
RustShack 07:58 PM Yesterday
There’s a storm brewing.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 07:58 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by SithCeNtZ:
Obviously we aren't going to make wild predictions and opinions on this game but the signs have been troubling. I think the most disappointing thing is in a game full of guys with inexperience, KJ and Harris have been so ineffective. Should we expect this? Probably. Is it disappointing? Also yes.
Harris and KJ will be fine. Not worried about them whatsoever based on this exho

This is what KU is gonna look like quite often without their best offensive player on the court though. Everything goes through Dickinson and did last year too.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 08:00 PM Yesterday
lol. Harris seemed annoyed that the ref allowed the Arkansas player to grab his arm and turn him around for that steal.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 08:02 PM Yesterday
lol. Harris seemed annoyed that the ref allowed the Arkansas player to grab his arm and turn him around for that steal.
There could have been 40 fouls called that half easily
[Reply]
smithandrew051 08:08 PM Yesterday
There could have been 40 fouls called that half easily
The only takeaway from this is on an individual basis.

Bidunga = mostly good
KJ and Harris = who cares
Storr, Mayo, Coit = getting decent looks but clanking everything; Mayo trying to do too much at times
Clemence = trash
Passmore = a few flashes, looks the part
McDowell = looks uncomfortable like he did most of last year
[Reply]
cmh6476 08:20 PM Yesterday
I just got home and am still in the 1st quarter but fock yeah bball is back
[Reply]
KC_Connection 08:22 PM Yesterday
The only takeaway from this is on an individual basis.

Bidunga = mostly good
KJ and Harris = who cares
Storr, Mayo, Coit = getting decent looks but clanking everything; Mayo trying to do too much at times
Clemence = trash
Passmore = a few flashes, looks the part
McDowell = looks uncomfortable like he did most of last year
There’s also no spacing and no sustainable form of half court offense without Dickinson on this team. Shots for those guys will be much more open with him out there.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 08:27 PM Yesterday
Too soft Flory
[Reply]
SithCeNtZ 08:32 PM Yesterday
Harris and KJ will be fine. Not worried about them whatsoever based on this exho

This is what KU is gonna look like quite often without their best offensive player on the court though. Everything goes through Dickinson and did last year too.
I hope you are right because this is basically last year's team so far. Yes Hunter will help. But KJ and Harris have been terrible. Flory has been good and everyone else has been...well they showed up. Yes we are missing some guys but I don't see any depth that we should have.
[Reply]
Page 29 of 31
« First < 192526272829 3031 >
Up