ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 29 of 49
« First < 192526272829 3031323339 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Kingsley Suamataia Thread*****
Dante84 07:20 PM 04-26-2024
More to come!

Man!!!! I love Andy Reid. The @Chiefs and Andy Reid are offensive line savants. Kingsley Suamataia has big time potential. I think he he can be awesome guard or tackle. Just needs a little technique work. He is an aggressive killer who is great athlete.

— Chris Simms (@CSimmsQB) April 27, 2024

Kingsley Suamataia is a versatile offensive tackle who split his 1,300 career snaps at BYU almost exactly down the middle between left and right tackle.

My favorite line from Dane Brugler's draft guide: "He delivers more pancakes than Denny's" ��

— Matt McMullen (@KCChiefs_Matt) April 27, 2024

Kingsley Suamataia since 2022:

701 pass-blocking snaps
24 QB pressures allowed
2 sacks allowed

�� pic.twitter.com/HeiIwC2jKl

— PFF KC Chiefs (@PFF_Chiefs) April 27, 2024

.@Chiefs @BYUfootball #KingsleySuamataia lots to like; lots to work with. #GoCougs have been turning out OLineman over past 4 years. #BaldysBreakdowns pic.twitter.com/4yDc6HYI6i

— Brian Baldinger (@BaldyNFL) April 27, 2024

Kingsley Sumataia | OT | BYU

Traitsy OT w/ great size+athleticism+strengt. Easy range in the run game to pull or climb to landmarks or hit set points in slide. Patient hand usage to stay square and trust his lateral agility. Pad level & overall technique should develop in NFL. pic.twitter.com/p9zOJEuMkr

— Matt Lane (@Matty_KCSN) March 26, 2024

The @Chiefs just selected Kingsley Suamataia, who is 6'5" and 326 lbs and can do this ⬇️

��: #NFLDraft on NFL Network/ESPN2/ABC
��: Stream on #NFLPlus pic.twitter.com/fUOTn55Ba0

— NFL (@NFL) April 27, 2024

[Reply]
O.city 07:45 AM 08-15-2024
"How did the league let player x fall to this elite drafting and developing team with elite coaching"

You answered your own question there
[Reply]
chop 07:59 AM 08-15-2024
Originally Posted by VAChief:
Plus it was a deep TE draft. Several picked earlier, teams that needed a TE already drafted him. Great for us.

All of the draft evaluators I read were saying this year was a weaker TE draft class. It was Bowers then everyone else. Last year everyone raved about the strength of the TE class.
[Reply]
RunKC 08:01 AM 08-15-2024
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
He's related to Penei Sewell in some way, right? They do look really damn similar.

That’s probably why Andy and Veach liked him. Same thing as Mahomes: grew up around NFL environments/family.

Penie Sewell, Noah Sewell, Nephi Sewell and also Puka Nacua are all relatives. He also said one of his uncles played in the NFL as well.

Doesn’t hurt to have a cousin who is arguably the best tackle in the league helping you out
[Reply]
O.city 08:06 AM 08-15-2024
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
He's related to Penei Sewell in some way, right? They do look really damn similar.

Look at #7 in crossbite. My god man, get it fixed you're a millionare.
[Reply]
VAChief 08:08 AM 08-15-2024
Originally Posted by chop:
All of the draft evaluators I read were saying this year was a weaker TE draft class. It was Bowers then everyone else. Last year everyone raved about the strength of the TE class.
True, the year before had higher ceiling guys. That helped also. There were 8 TEs chosen before Wiley this year. A lot of those had the same or similar rankings. I think Wiley is a steal, but having so many with similar rankings allowed him to fall to us.
[Reply]
Kiimo 01:39 PM 08-15-2024
You guys weren't kidding

[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:44 PM 08-15-2024
Originally Posted by Kiimo:
You guys weren't kidding

Kingsley is a little more raw, but that's also why he isn't a top 5 pick.
[Reply]
tmax63 02:38 PM 08-15-2024
Originally Posted by O.city:
That almost sounds like a dentist talking. Send him a message and see if you fix it for him.
[Reply]
Dante84 03:39 PM 08-15-2024
Soo
Uh
Mah
Tah
Ee
Yah
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 05:13 PM 08-15-2024
LOL do crooked teeth always bother you that bad, Mr Dentist?
[Reply]
BossChief 09:59 PM 08-15-2024
As long as Thuney (and his successor) can help cut off the inside moves a bit, Kingsley will grow into a really really good LT that opens up this offense.

It’s pretty awesome that CP was “pounding the table” for him.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 04:37 AM 08-16-2024
So far so good. Knock on wood. Veach dynasty continues. :-)
[Reply]
O.city 06:47 AM 08-16-2024
Originally Posted by tmax63:
That almost sounds like a dentist talking. Send him a message and see if you fix it for him.
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:
LOL do crooked teeth always bother you that bad, Mr Dentist?
First thing I notice fellas. Can't help it.

We'll be out at dinner or something and the waiter walks off and my wife will hit me with "his teeth are driving you crazy aren't they".

And they are.
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:11 AM 08-16-2024
First thing I notice fellas. Can't help it.

We'll be out at dinner or something and the waiter walks off and my wife will hit me with "his teeth are driving you crazy aren't they".

And they are.
The orthodontist gave me a retainer to wear after I got my braces off. I put up with that thing for a year, then at my next appointment I asked, "How long do I have to keep wearing this thing at night?"

"Eh, for awhile."

I got home and chucked that thing in the trash. Give me a straight answer or get fucked.
[Reply]
O.city 08:14 AM 08-16-2024
As long as you want straight teeth....

Is that what you wanted to hear?
[Reply]
Page 29 of 49
« First < 192526272829 3031323339 > Last »
Up