ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 29 of 55
« First < 192526272829 3031323339 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Deshaun Watson to Browns
KC Hawks 01:47 PM 03-18-2022

Deshaun Watson has decided he wants to play for the Cleveland Browns in a stunning change of events, per sources. Watson has informed the Houston Texans that he now is willing to waive the no-trade clause in his contract to be dealt to Cleveland.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) March 18, 2022

[Reply]
Rainbarrel 10:50 AM 06-08-2022
The absolute brutalness of Bengal, Raven and Steeler fans on gamedays. Will be must watch football clips
[Reply]
smithandrew051 11:06 AM 06-08-2022
Would be hilarious if the Browns were forced to release him and eat a shit ton of cap space while also losing the draft picks.

Then, they keep Baker and suck ass.

I can’t wait for the first time Baker is asked about the Browns struggles. That is going to be a glorious press conference.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:20 AM 06-08-2022

[Reply]
scho63 11:45 AM 06-08-2022
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
How many HE you get this year scho?
Enough to keep me happy! :-)
[Reply]
Flying High D 12:01 PM 06-08-2022
Is he currently self-oiling?
[Reply]
Bwana 01:09 PM 06-08-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Would be hilarious if the Browns were forced to release him and eat a shit ton of cap space while also losing the draft picks.

Then, they keep Baker and suck ass.

I can’t wait for the first time Baker is asked about the Browns struggles. That is going to be a glorious press conference.

Baker :-)

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...utual-decision
[Reply]
TEX 01:26 PM 06-08-2022
Originally Posted by Chief Faithful:
Agreed, I can't grasp the logic on any level. Even worse, why did the league even allow a trade for a player that is not cleared to play? Isn't the purpose of a commissioner to protect the owners from harming the league through this kind of self-interest?
He can play as of now. The Texans told him not to come to the facility and benched him and paid him his full salary while he sat. The NFL has not suspended him (yet). In fact, they have not done anything except launch an investigation, that is still ongoing.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 01:30 PM 06-08-2022
Watson will play. I guarantee nothing happens to him.
[Reply]
TEX 01:34 PM 06-08-2022
Originally Posted by PackerinMo:
Naw, he'll get suspended for a period of time, but you're right in that he'll play.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:34 PM 06-08-2022
Originally Posted by Kramerica:
Reading that article made it sound like he targeted novice masseuses with little to no training and minimal experience on more than a couple occasions. I'd guess that was specifically because he knew they would be less experienced handling things like this. The dude is a predator.
I believe it. He also contacted 100+ women so he was bound to have a few amateurs in there just by chance alone lol

Dude's clearly got a sick fetish. It being massages helps to muddy the waters in his favor, I think, and I'm sure he knows that. He's already naked, they're alone, touch barrier has been broken. "Ope, looks like my towel fell. Did you see my peen? There it is, ready to go. You want to touch it? JK.. unless?"

Obviously I wasn't there so I hate to go too hard either way, but the vibe I'm getting is that he's a legitimate weirdo creep, predator, whatever you want to call him. I'm just not sure any crimes were actually committed based on the few testimonies I've heard. Seems like a lot of hamming it up from the women.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 01:34 PM 06-08-2022
Originally Posted by Bwana:
Baker :-)

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...utual-decision
I want nothing more than for the Browns to be forced to keep him as their QB.

It will be glorious.
[Reply]
nychief 01:40 PM 06-08-2022
Originally Posted by PackerinMo:

He isn't playing this year, I'd guess. The Times article is pretty damning, he comes off as a predator.
[Reply]
sully1983 01:41 PM 06-08-2022
Originally Posted by Chief Faithful:
Agreed, I can't grasp the logic on any level. Even worse, why did the league even allow a trade for a player that is not cleared to play? Isn't the purpose of a commissioner to protect the owners from harming the league through this kind of self-interest?
To say Roger Goodell is a lousy commissioner is an understatement. He is a worthless POS that is also faker than a 3 dollar bill. It must be nice to make over $60 million a year with little to no repercussions for how incompetent he is at his job.

Watson is also a ****ing loser and total weirdo that preys on innocent massage therapists that he met thru Instagram. F him too.

And last but not least, the Browns made the biggest blunder I've ever seen. :-) they get what they deserve. :-)
[Reply]
Skyy God 02:46 PM 06-08-2022
Predicting the NFL wheel of justice is always difficult.

That said, given his weekly targeting of new masseuses, his admission that he didn’t care about the quality of their work, and the facilitation by the Texans, I think he gets a 2 year banhammer minimum.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 02:56 PM 06-08-2022
How long was Kraft suspended for?
[Reply]
Page 29 of 55
« First < 192526272829 3031323339 > Last »
Up