ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 29 of 37
« First < 192526272829 30313233 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Rashee Rice Injury Update Thread
SHOWTIME 02:49 PM 09-29-2024
Did not look good
[Reply]
xztop123 07:17 PM Yesterday
I’m pretty sure the test the sideline guy does with his hands is extremely high in predictive value.

The Lachman test has a sensitivity of 77.7% for acute ACL ruptures and 84.6% for subacute or chronic ACL ruptures.
Specificity
The Lachman test has a specificity of more than 95% for both acute and subacute or chronic ACL ruptures.
Accuracy
The Lachman test is considered to be the most accurate test for diagnosing ACL injuries.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 07:18 PM Yesterday
Until I hear otherwise I'm going with HE GOOD

Let's manifest this shit
[Reply]
xztop123 07:18 PM Yesterday
I’m trying to think of any reason regarding trades ect the chiefs might be keeping this close to the vest.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:19 PM Yesterday
ok gang...
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 07:19 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by xztop123:
I’m pretty sure the test the sideline guy does with his hands is extremely high in predictive value.

The Lachman test has a sensitivity of 77.7% for acute ACL ruptures and 84.6% for subacute or chronic ACL ruptures.
Specificity
The Lachman test has a specificity of more than 95% for both acute and subacute or chronic ACL ruptures.
Accuracy
The Lachman test is considered to be the most accurate test for diagnosing ACL injuries.
We're in the 5% zone
[Reply]
ptlyon 07:20 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar:

Let's manifest this shit
About ready to start a Rashee Rice death watch thread
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 07:21 PM Yesterday

Let's manifest this shit
We're not even halfway to 1000 posts. We gotta move.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 07:22 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
About ready to start a Rashee Rice death watch thread
Don't make me call the Mormons, bish
[Reply]
In58men 07:22 PM Yesterday
He good?
[Reply]
Coach 07:22 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Monticore:
Full tear vs partial ( sprain) with swelling could be difficult to determine
Very good point too.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:22 PM Yesterday

Let's manifest this shit
Okay I’m ready to FUCK!!!
[Reply]
xztop123 07:22 PM Yesterday
Btw how the hell do you chronically rupture an acl
[Reply]
In58men 07:26 PM Yesterday
Yep lol

Rashee Rice’s knee is either shattered in several pieces or he’s the luckiest person ever I struggle to find an in between if it’s taking this long.

— Pranav Sriraman (@PranavSriraman) October 1, 2024

[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 07:26 PM Yesterday
Just cast your mind back to when Charles Omenihu tore his ACL. The process was straight forward. Initial fears are only from touching the knee. But clearly he's had MRI's and it's not saying what they thought it was. Could it be something else? Yes. But to now say they may have to wait a week for answers? How many ACL injuries take a week to diagnose? The only case I can find is Vonn Miller. On thanks giving day against the Lions his knee got hit and he left the game. The ACL was feared to have been torn. Next day they said "it's a knee sprain". He was put on IR but about nine days after the injury he had exploratory surgery and it was discovered he did tear his ACL. Other than that most ACL cases are cut and dry. So either the MRI isn't showing it, or he simply hasn't torn his ACL. Let's pray it's the latter.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 07:27 PM Yesterday
I had mentally accepted the worst. I'm not sure which way I want to let my emotions go right now.
[Reply]
Page 29 of 37
« First < 192526272829 30313233 > Last »
Up