ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 29 of 58
« First < 192526272829 3031323339 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tyreek Hill arrested?
staylor26 08:54 AM 09-08-2024

TYREEK HILL ARRESTED BEFORE OPENING KICKOFF RIGHT OUTSIDE HARD ROCK STADIUM #nfl #nflopeningday #fantasyfootball #espn #miami #MiamiDolphins pic.twitter.com/9MtCikLMcS

— Nolan (@NolanFried73315) September 8, 2024

Dolphins WR Tyreek Hill was detained by police today entering the stadium for a driving violation, per his agent Drew Rosenhaus. But Rosenhaus said Hill will play today.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) September 8, 2024

[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 08:36 AM 09-10-2024
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I can't recall the last time someone was rude to a waiter and the end result was being thrown on the ground, handcuffed, or shot.
That's not what he means. The salient point is that doing that ends up in undesired results.

Professions that are like the Wu Tang Clan.

Police
Fire Fighter
Ambulance Tech/Driver/EMS
Cook or waiter/server/Bartender
Door man/Ticket counter/
Taxi Driver
Bus Driver
and John Wick's Dog
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:36 AM 09-10-2024
Originally Posted by Raiderhater:
Even if there is no tint in the windows, rolling them up while the officer is in the course of doing his lawful duty is being defiant.

If this truly was advice being given to Hill, he needs to find better advice givers.
Originally Posted by Abba-Dabba:
Does anyone know how fast Tyreek was going? He looked like he was hauling ass by the amount of distance and the vehicles he passed in a very short time frame. I have heard rumors that it is believed Tyreek was going over 100mph in a 40mph zone. If true, **** Tyreek and the ball washers excusing his actions.

I don't think the force was excessive. It was enough to take control of an investigation, where the S1 was trying to dictate the scene without causing any injury. Rolling up his window while being tinted that dark is a matter of officer safety. Don't do that shit. Trying to talk to your agent on the phone is not a reasonable excuse to do that. I did think it was funny seeing Tyreek cry out for his agent repeatedly like an idiot. Then the media blitz they put on to get a narrative out in front of it is laughable now seeing the bodycam.

In case anyone forgot.

He wasn't driving that fast. If he was driving way over the speed limit he would have been tagged with reckless driving, not careless driving. That is why it's a citation and not a misdemeanor. So we can at least conclude he was speeding but not to the extreme
[Reply]
Calcountry 08:38 AM 09-10-2024
Originally Posted by scho63:
The ability for police to quickly arrest people for bullshit and then they have to clear their name sucks.

Yet we let serious criminals out repeatedly is ridiculous.

I don't car what he said, as a cop you need restraint.
My father always use to say, if you are speeding because you are late, just get pulled over for a ticket and see how late you are.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 08:38 AM 09-10-2024
Originally Posted by Kiimo:
Not everyone in here is a backwoods reerun racist.

Just the handfull of usuals. The thing they hate the most is getting called racist after saying racist shit. OH here comes the racism card!

Fuck you you fucking hillbilly cousin fucking trash
Perhaps you should work on your communication skills before you start calling others backwoods reeruns...

Originally Posted by Kiimo:
I wouldn't have to throw the race card if you all weren't so ****ing racist all the god damn time
Holding an opposing view does not automatically make one a racist; assuming that someone who holds an opposing view is a racist simply because they hold an opposing view does make one an idiot.
[Reply]
BigRichard 08:38 AM 09-10-2024
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
That's not what he means. The salient point is that doing that ends up in undesired results.

Professions that are like the Wu Tang Clan.

Police
Fire Fighter
Ambulance Tech/Driver/EMS
Cook or waiter/server/Bartender
Door man/Ticket counter/
Taxi Driver
Bus Driver
and John Wick's Dog
Exactly.
[Reply]
George Liquor 08:40 AM 09-10-2024
Kiimo doing a solid Loneiguana impression though
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 08:40 AM 09-10-2024
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
He wasn't driving that fast. If he was driving way over the speed limit he would have been tagged with reckless driving, not careless driving. That is why it's a citation and not a misdemeanor. So we can at least conclude he was speeding but not to the extreme
How fast was he driving? Do you know?
[Reply]
Raiderhater 08:42 AM 09-10-2024
I can't recall the last time someone was rude to a waiter and the end result was being thrown on the ground, handcuffed, or shot.
As an individual who spent a lot of time as a waiter and bartender I can tell you that it is ONLY because there is no legal authority for it. :-)
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:46 AM 09-10-2024
Originally Posted by Abba-Dabba:
How fast was he driving? Do you know?
I don't know Florida law but from a quick search it says 50 mph over the speed limit is a felony and 30 mph over is a misdemeanor. So I'd assume he was less than 30 over the speed limit when he was caught
[Reply]
Calcountry 08:48 AM 09-10-2024
Originally Posted by Nirvana58:
After I gave the cops my license. I have rolled my window back up before and never had an issue. Honestly never even thought about it.
Was your window tinted?
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:49 AM 09-10-2024
Yeah I dont think anyone is too hung up on the cops being assholes to reek who was being asshole to them. But they can't get physical. Obviously cops can but there is a standard for what is considered excessive. And they can't just cuff anyone, and I'm sure Calais Campbell has some legal action brewing too.
[Reply]
LagunaSWana 08:50 AM 09-10-2024
Originally Posted by scho63:
The cops are so in the wrong here. Not even close.
I think they are both in the wrong here, and I have seen a lot more patience from other cops during other stops on video. Tyreek should not have rolled up his window, and then should have rolled it down when the cop instructed him to do so. Period. However, from there, it's all on the cops. No need to drag him out of the car and it just gets worse.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 08:50 AM 09-10-2024
After watching the body camera footage, this seems pretty cut and dried. Tyreek started the escalation of the situation by starting off the conversation with "Hey bruh, don't be beating on my window like that." When you get pulled over, you should have your window down before the officer gets to your car and start off the conversation with something like "how can I help you, officer." Acting like a douche and rolling your illegally tinted window up puts the officer at risk. If they cannot see your hands or what you are doing in the car, they need to regain control of the situation quickly to ensure their safety.

That being said, these officers definitely need some training in de-escalation techniques. They should have told Tyreek explicitly that either get out of the car or we are going to have to remove you from the car in an aggressive manner to ensure our safety. Give him the opportunity to exit his vehicle and then tell him he is being detained for speeding (not arrested) and that he needs to provide his license, registration, and insurance. If Tyreek would have then continued being a douche and not cooperating, then you put him in cuffs and arrest him for obstruction. The dumb fucks that stopped in the road to get involved are just as stupid as Tyreek. If one of you thinks you need to film, have the driver drop you off and stand on the curb and film. Don't park in the roadway like some entitled jackass.

P.S.--Fuck Chris Canty. If you haven't seen his angry, race baiting diatribe on Unsportsmanlike this morning, I implore you to watch it. What a fucking dickhead.
[Reply]
BigRichard 08:53 AM 09-10-2024
Originally Posted by Calcountry:
Was your window tinted?
Not only that, would he have been a complete bitch if they had knocked on his window to roll it back down.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 08:53 AM 09-10-2024
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Yeah I dont think anyone is too hung up on the cops being assholes to reek who was being asshole to them. But they can't get physical. Obviously cops can but there is a standard for what is considered excessive. And they can't just cuff anyone, and I'm sure Calais Campbell has some legal action brewing too.
Why can't they cuff someone who is being detained? If you are uncooperative and rolling up your tinted window to where they cannot see what you are doing, they have every right to remove you from the vehicle and cuff you to guarantee their safety. They could/should have done this a little less aggressively in this case, but cuffing Tyreek wasn't out of line.
[Reply]
Page 29 of 58
« First < 192526272829 3031323339 > Last »
Up