Page 287 of 660
« First < 187237277283284285286287 288289290291297337387 > Last »
Hall of Classics>I have a date.
luv 07:09 PM 06-22-2007
I guess this will be the ****Official TMI Thread****
[Reply]
keg in kc 08:44 PM 01-27-2009
Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP:
No, she... was sitting at the bar smoking.
That's a deal-breaker for me right there.
[Reply]
Delano 08:44 PM 01-27-2009
Originally Posted by Fairplay:
Dude! :-)

Hey Clathan what happened to that women you acted like she was the sure thing and you had a 27 minute phone conversation with her on the phone.

Didn't happen did it?
Don't go there. :-)
[Reply]
DaKCMan AP 08:45 PM 01-27-2009
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
That's a deal-breaker for me right there.
Not that I would have taken home the 40y/o lesbian, but smoking is a deal-breaker for me as well. Very unattractive.
[Reply]
luv 08:45 PM 01-27-2009
Originally Posted by sedated:
Women's priorities:
1. Money
2. Appearance (facial)
3. 'Game'

If you have none of the above, there are a few skills that will give you a shot:
- cooking
- dancing
- sense of humor
- appearance (body - i.e., muscle)

Any critiques?
Sense of humor
Facial Appearance
Cooking (IMO, a man who can cook is SEXY)
Body Appearance
Game
Money
Dancing
[Reply]
stevieray 08:47 PM 01-27-2009
Originally Posted by boogblaster:
I think I was at a gay-bar once .. at least they all looked gay except me and the dude I was dancing with ...
boog's humor has always been underrated.
[Reply]
Fairplay 08:47 PM 01-27-2009
Originally Posted by Valiant:
Every person on this planet is shallow in this sense, denying it means lying to yourself because you know it is wrong.. But guess what, we all do it..

I'm shallow.
[Reply]
DaKCMan AP 08:47 PM 01-27-2009
Originally Posted by luv:
Sense of humor
Facial Appearance
Body Appearance
Game
Money
Dancing
I like this list better.
[Reply]
luv 08:49 PM 01-27-2009
I like this list better.
Guys always say chicks only care about money. Some may, I won't deny it. After my last relationship, I'm more than satisfied as long as he can fend for himself. As long as he can do that, and I can do that for myself, then we'll be just fine together.
[Reply]
keg in kc 08:49 PM 01-27-2009
Sense of humor
Facial Appearance
Body Appearance
Game
Money
Dancing
I think that's fairly universal amongst the females of the species. You've been programmed well.

The facial/body appearance, money and dancing are why I don't date. When you're ugly, fat, poor and have always thought dancing was silly, there really isn't any point. :-)
[Reply]
unothadeal 08:50 PM 01-27-2009
I like this list better.
It definitely works in my favor more than the other one.
[Reply]
luv 08:51 PM 01-27-2009
My date is tomorrow night. Going out for sushi. One more morning workout before then. And not getting killed on the roads the way they are. I was nervous at first, but the more I talk to him, the less nervous I get. He knows how much weight I'm trying to lose. If it breaks the deal, it'll suck, but it will be that much more motivation for me in the future.
[Reply]
luv 08:53 PM 01-27-2009
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
I think that's fairly universal amongst the females of the species. You've been programmed well.

The facial/body appearance, money and dancing are why I don't date. When you're ugly, fat, poor and have always thought dancing was silly, there really isn't any point. :-)
There are more. I was just rearranging his list.
[Reply]
Delano 08:53 PM 01-27-2009
My date is tomorrow night. Going out for sushi. One more morning workout before then. And not getting killed on the roads the way they are. I was nervous at first, but the more I talk to him, the less nervous I get. He knows how much weight I'm trying to lose. If it breaks the deal, it'll suck, but it will be that much more motivation for me in the future.
Don't worry 'bout it failing. Have fun, enjoy the good eats and company.
[Reply]
Fairplay 08:53 PM 01-27-2009

I want you to have more motivation, i hope he breaks the deal.

Think positive.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:53 PM 01-27-2009
Guys always say chicks only care about money. Some may, I won't deny it. After my last relationship, I'm more than satisfied as long as he can fend for himself. As long as he can do that, and I can do that for myself, then we'll be just fine together.
Yes, but if all things are equal, would you not take the guy who makes more money?
[Reply]
Page 287 of 660
« First < 187237277283284285286287 288289290291297337387 > Last »
Up