« First < 186236276282283284285286 287288289290296336386 > Last »
Hall of Classics>I have a date.
luv 07:09 PM 06-22-2007
I guess this will be the ****Official TMI Thread****
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 01:51 PM 01-26-2009
Originally Posted by BuckinKaeding:
LOL, screw you FMB.

On Saturday I went out to this gay bar in Hillcrest with some co-workers, and some former co-workers, one of which is my ex-girlfriend.

In the morning its a Brunch place so we ate and drank until around 2 pm. The "Hostess" of this place was a tranny. She was hitting on me the whole time. And Claythan, no, she wasn't a hot tranny either.

So after that we were all drunk and decided to go to the strip club. That was awesome. Some of the people had left after breakfast so it was just me and 4 girls at the strip club.

I had a pretty fun weekend...
:-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:04 PM 01-26-2009
You know I never did hear back from that gay-bar frequenting chick. I sent her an e-mail, too. What a bitch.
[Reply]
kaplin42 02:05 PM 01-26-2009
LOL, screw you FMB.

On Saturday I went out to this gay bar in Hillcrest with some co-workers, and some former co-workers, one of which is my ex-girlfriend.

In the morning its a Brunch place so we ate and drank until around 2 pm. The "Hostess" of this place was a tranny. She was hitting on me the whole time. And Claythan, no, she wasn't a hot tranny either.

So after that we were all drunk and decided to go to the strip club. That was awesome. Some of the people had left after breakfast so it was just me and 4 girls at the strip club.

In Hillcrest, you went to a strip club......hmmm, between this story, and the other one.....
[Reply]
Buck 02:15 PM 01-26-2009
Originally Posted by kaplin42:
In Hillcrest, you went to a strip club......hmmm, between this story, and the other one.....
LOL, actually the gay bar was in Hillcrest, but the Strip Club was in Clairemont.

I made sure that before we went, that said strip club was not in Hillcrest.
[Reply]
patteeu 02:16 PM 01-26-2009
LOL, screw you FMB.

This past summer I went to a gay bar in Austin with a gay friend of mine. They had a drag show that night and the contestants were unbelievably believable as fine looking women. I don't know if it was just coincidence or not, but they were all black too. Does anyone know if that's more of a black thing these days or if it was just happenstance?
[Reply]
Buck 09:10 PM 01-26-2009
So I just signed up for that Okcupid.com

I only signed up to try and find that chick, but then i filled out all my info and took tests.

First dating site i ever joined. We'll see what happens.
[Reply]
boogblaster 09:13 PM 01-26-2009
I think I was at a gay-bar once .. at least they all looked gay except me and the dude I was dancing with ...
[Reply]
keg in kc 09:14 PM 01-26-2009
Originally Posted by patteeu:
This past summer I went to a gay bar in Austin with a gay friend of mine. They had a drag show that night and the contestants were unbelievably believable as fine looking women. I don't know if it was just coincidence or not, but they were all black too. Does anyone know if that's more of a black thing these days or if it was just happenstance?
Maybe you just have a thing for black men in drag.
[Reply]
DaKCMan AP 09:14 PM 01-26-2009
I've never been to a 'gay bar' but I have been to a lesbian bar. Some 40y/o lesbian hit on me.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:16 PM 01-26-2009
Did she look like Ellen? I'd hit that.
[Reply]
DaKCMan AP 09:19 PM 01-26-2009
Originally Posted by Claythan:
Did she look like Ellen? I'd hit that.
No, she looked like she would have been hot 10-15 years prior. When I saw her she looked aged and was sitting at the bar smoking.
[Reply]
sedated 08:39 PM 01-27-2009
Women's priorities:
1. Money
2. Appearance (facial)
3. 'Game'

If you have none of the above, there are a few skills that will give you a shot:
- cooking
- dancing
- sense of humor
- appearance (body - i.e., muscle)

Any critiques?
[Reply]
Delano 08:41 PM 01-27-2009
Originally Posted by sedated:
Women's priorities:
1. Money
2. Appearance (facial)
3. 'Game'

If you have none of the above, there are a few skills that will give you a shot:
- cooking
- dancing
- sense of humor

Any critiques?
Don't forget the horsecock in your secondary attribute list.
[Reply]
Fairplay 08:42 PM 01-27-2009
Originally Posted by Claythan:
OMG

Never, never, never, EVER ask gay dudes who hit on you online to send you a picture. Even if you're just slightly curious to see who you're attracting. You might end up with a picture of a 60 year-old black dude who's about 5-6 and creepy as hell. At least he was clothed...
Dude! :-)

Hey Clathan what happened to that women you acted like she was the sure thing and you had a 27 minute phone conversation with her on the phone.

Didn't happen did it?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:43 PM 01-27-2009
Originally Posted by sedated:
Women's priorities:
1. Money
2. Appearance (facial)
3. 'Game'

- cooking
- dancing
- sense of humor

Any critiques?
I make a mean veggie scramble and I have spectacular rhythm. OH YEAH!
[Reply]
Page 286 of 660
« First < 186236276282283284285286 287288289290296336386 > Last »
Up