Hall of Classics>****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****
pr_capone 12:49 PM 10-01-2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization:

pr_capone: Paypal / FB / Media Contact
Marty: FB / Twitter / Media Contact
GoChiefs: (Cassel's Reckoning) - FB / Research / Youtube

This team is just plain awful. The only consistently good play on offense comes from Bowe and Charles. Daboll is, I'm sure a great person, but an awful offensive coordinator. While I understand that trying to lead this team is "like trying to drive a car with 4 flat tires"... it is incomprehensible to me how he can misuse the little talent that he does have. Romeo was the right man for the job regarding Belcher. He is still not the guy to coach this team into playoff contention and a Super Bowl.

*****. I hope the rumors of the Titans being interested are true. I hope you did get your walking papers on your recent trip to Dallas. I cannot wait for you to be gone from Kansas City. You took an ailing team and smothered it Cassel, ineffective FA, and bad picks in the draft. Statistically... you are the worst thing to ever happen to Kansas City Chiefs football. I will be thrilled when your termination is announced.

There is still an unresolved issue with the donation from sports nutz and both parties are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Because I cannot afford to pay for a 2 hour flight by myself... we are only planning on flying a single banner. Effectively, we only have $960ish in the bank until the matter is resolved.

If the funds come available in time for the banner to fly, we will fly a second banner as well.

Donations - Financials
Spoiler!

Archived Opening Posts

First Post - The Banner Is In The Air
Spoiler!

The Banner Is In The Air - 10/17
Spoiler!

10/17 - 11/9
Spoiler!

11/9 - Blackout
Spoiler!

Blackout - Raiders
Spoiler!

[Reply]
RustShack 11:20 AM 10-15-2012
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
It would be awesome to have a tailgate somewhere else in a large parking lot, collect $10 per car for charity, and have generators and big screens to show the game. Woodlands? (Is there still a parking lot?) Kansas Motor Speedway?
Didn't a church get into some trouble for showing an NFL game to a group of people?
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 11:32 AM 10-15-2012
Has anyone considered the possibility of a full page add in the KC Star? That would give you a chance to lay out your whole case, pimp the site, etc. and it would be pretty monumental. Probably get some national run as well.
[Reply]
zimdogg 11:37 AM 10-15-2012
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:
Has anyone considered the possibility of a full page add in the KC Star? That would give you a chance to lay out your whole case, pimp the site, etc. and it would be pretty monumental. Probably get some national run as well.
That's a 10k dollar waste of paper. Facebook will see more eyes in a day than a print copy of the star would for the year.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 11:40 AM 10-15-2012
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:
Somebody said an 8 1/2 x 11 ad was $30k. That was Sunday addition though.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 11:41 AM 10-15-2012
Originally Posted by RustShack:
Didn't a church get into some trouble for showing an NFL game to a group of people?
Yeah but just imagine the publicity it would receive if the donation was given to breast cancer awareness.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 12:12 PM 10-15-2012
Originally Posted by RustShack:
Don't know.

By the way: you donated $10 for parking. Bob Dole can't help it if his big screen is so large that others can see it.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 12:12 PM 10-15-2012
Originally Posted by mlyonsd:
Somebody said an 8 1/2 x 11 ad was $30k. That was Sunday addition though.
HOLY SHIT! That's ridiculous...no wonder print is dead.
[Reply]
Fat Elvis 12:42 PM 10-15-2012
No need for an ad in the Star. Just post the cutout on the saveourchiefs facebook page and people can download it and print it from there. Just gotta get Whitlock talking about it with directions on where to download it. It would be hilarious if sympathetic fans from other teams downloaded it and took it to their games.
[Reply]
Marty Mac Ver 2.0 12:49 PM 10-15-2012
Digital and Social Media > Print

I sell this shit everyday. You can line the bird cage with a print ad...this isn't the 80s anymore. Digital Ads leave a footprint Print doesn't.
[Reply]
frankotank 02:02 PM 10-15-2012
Originally Posted by FAX:
In case no one has mentioned it in a while ... you're doing a great job, Mr. pr_capone.

Amazing what one, little idea can become, isn't it?

I have an idea to open a Tittah Rating Boutique where, for a small fee, women of all ages, kinds, and creeds can go to have their tittahs evaluated by objective, licensed tittah assessors. I hope that, someday, my idea will be as successful as yours.

FAX
Frank O. Tank - Doctor of Tittahlogy

Educational summary:
Bachelor of Tittahlogy from Bazookas - KC MO
Doctor of Tittahlogy from Spearmint Rhino - Las Vegas NV
Master of Tittahlogy from 4 Play Gentlemen's Club - Los Angeles CA

I'll be your huckleberry.
[Reply]
SuperChief 02:28 PM 10-15-2012
Originally Posted by Marty Mac Ver 2.0:
Digital and Social Media > Print

I sell this shit everyday. You can line the bird cage with a print ad...this isn't the 80s anymore. Digital Ads leave a footprint Print doesn't.
Yep. It's all about CPM, and web gives you such incredible reach.
[Reply]
Marty Mac Ver 2.0 02:50 PM 10-15-2012
Just finished an interview about the Twitter movement with Fox4KC....it will air tonight after the baseball game.
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:26 PM 10-15-2012
Carl Cobb ‏@crcobb

@saveourchiefs season ticket holder from Ok. Called and requested refund from Chiefs today. They don't give refunds. Still funny tho
[Reply]
pr_capone 03:53 PM 10-15-2012
Update:

The banner flying guy got in contact with me and told me that he received word from a party that wishes to remain anon. They would like to help us fly the next plane.

I don't know who it is or how much yet but we have added help. I'll update again when I have more info.
[Reply]
Marty Mac Ver 2.0 03:55 PM 10-15-2012
hey thats neat!
[Reply]
Page 281 of 603
« First < 181231271277278279280281 282283284285291331381 > Last »
Up