ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 28 of 199
« First < 182425262728 293031323878128 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs trade Tyreek Hill to the Dolphins
Dante84 10:34 AM 03-23-2022
Will update OP with more info.

Here it is: The #Chiefs are trading six-time Pro Bowl WR Tyreek Hill to the #Dolphins, sources tell me and @TomPelissero.

The return is a first-round pick and more, while Hill gets a contract extension that puts him among the highest paid WRs in the NFL.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) March 23, 2022

Chiefs are trading six-time Pro-Bowl WR Tyreek Hill to the Miami Dolphins for five draft picks: a 2022 1st-round pick (No. 29), a 2nd-round pick (No. 50) and a 4th-round pick, as well as 4th- and 6th-round picks in the 2023 draft, sources tell ESPN.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) March 23, 2022

[Reply]
YayMike 11:53 AM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by ChiefBlueCFC:
Okay, I'm feeling better the longer this sits... I have to think that they would be going after Landry now... or OBJ... have to be right?
Marquess Valdez-Scandljng please …
[Reply]
ToxSocks 11:53 AM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by Unretired Brady:
Is it possible that it wasn't only the fans who were tiring of Mahomes wife and brother
That's gonna be your lead in with your 1st post?

Eeeesh. GL.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 11:53 AM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Sure, but the cap savings has to be considered. It has to. Because it too well net more players, potentially game changing ones.
Maybe in 2023, but shy a surprise cut from someone, the FA list is pretty much ass at this point.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 11:53 AM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Bull fucking shit. He would stay here if we paid him
You can't reset the market for everyone you re-sign. Being in the top 5 wasn't good enough for him.

He's welcome to get what he wants, but you gotta give somewhere.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 11:53 AM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by LongSufferingToady:
Wow. Just wow. Very disappointed to see him go. But he held out for more money and last year he was not as effective as years past. So we'll see how this turns out.
Umm he was fantastic last year

This is major revisionist history.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:54 AM 03-23-2022
Yea Odell and Jarvis would be good ��
[Reply]
LoneWolf 11:54 AM 03-23-2022
Sign Sammy Watkins and Will Fuller. Draft a WR in the first round. Trust Mahomes to be the badass that he is.

Hill was never going to stay here after his contract was up, so quit all the bitching. I'd still put money on the Chiefs to win the division this year. Losing Hill isn't the end of the team being good.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:54 AM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
Maybe in 2023, but shy a surprise cut from someone, the FA list is pretty much ass at this point.
No it’s not. It’s not top shelf but there are still guys out there that could help this defense out.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 11:54 AM 03-23-2022
Not a fan of this guy at all, but he's spot on here. Hell, they are all lottery tickets.

Need to find a #1 WR/someone to replace the most explosive playmaker on your team and of course immediate edge rusher/defensive line and CB help.

And with the Chiefs waiting to do this trade until after the first wave of free agency has effectively ended... they are left with secondary options (at best) if they want to fill some of these holes via free agency with their new found salary cap room.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:55 AM 03-23-2022
Not a fan of this guy at all, but he's spot on here. Hell, they are all lottery tickets.

Tyreek - 5th

Smith - 3rd

Sneed - 4th

The Chiefs do pretty well with lottery tickets…
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 11:55 AM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by DTVietnam:
I hope we go 6-11 this year

fuck Veach
I hope you lose control of your vehicle while driving through the Everglades. Then you crash and live, but get out and get killed by Gators.
[Reply]
jallmon 11:55 AM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by old_geezer:
One thought I had: Supposedly Andy's offensive scheme requires more than a year to learn and right now Hardman is the only holdover from last year. How is that going to affect our passing game?
Adversely! But we still have Patrick Mahomes, Mecole Hardman, and Travis Kelce to help the younguns along. It will be exciting to watch how our playcalling morphs with the new blood. And with our newly renovated defense, we won't be having to drop 40 points on these fucking clowns every week.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 11:56 AM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
No it’s not. It’s not top shelf but there are still guys out there that could help this defense out.
He said game-changers.

Right now warm bodies will help, but that doesn't keep the window open.
[Reply]
Chieftain 11:56 AM 03-23-2022
Veach should NOT move up in this draft but instead follow the formula from last year. Let the picks drop to you. Maximize the draft and load your roster for years to come.
We can get two quality edge rushers, a receiver and a corner in the first two rounds. That's significant.
[Reply]
Toad 11:56 AM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by Nightfyre:
It will be interesting to see if this results in a new England style passing attack focused on getting the ball out in <2.5 seconds to totally neuter the pass rush acquisitions of our division rivals.
Care to elaborate?
I kinda wondered the same thing. My thoughts turned to whether or not Andy will craft a revised offense with the AFCW pass rush additions:
- better emphasis on the running game (new stud RB)?
- possession type passing game (big body possession receiver and/or another TE)?
[Reply]
Page 28 of 199
« First < 182425262728 293031323878128 > Last »
Up