ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 28 of 57
« First < 182425262728 2930313238 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***MNF Week 3 Double Header: Jaguars @ Bills, Washington @ Bengals***
pugsnotdrugs19 02:30 PM Yesterday
Bills kickoff at 6:30pm CT....

Bengals at 7:15pm CT....
[Reply]
mr. tegu 07:37 PM Yesterday
Mahomes was still the MVP favorite this morning but I expect that to change tomorrow.
[Reply]
notorious 07:37 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
Apparently a lot of people just started watching football this season. I can guarantee the September Champs banner makes an appearance on Nick Wright’s show tomorrow.
It's gotten stale and old.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 07:38 PM Yesterday
ESPN really wants you to watch Georgia-Alabama.

And I will be.
[Reply]
Womble 07:38 PM Yesterday
Anyone remember comochiefsfan's thread "Is Weed Damaging Mahomes' Brain?"

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=342498

It's a great read, if you enjoy reading insane idiocy. And this is the guy complaining about this forum's apparent brain rot.

L ****ing OL
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 07:39 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
I don't think that's entirely accurate. That said, I think he definitely would like the offense to be more efficient. And I'm pretty sure he isn't happy about having his defense bail his ass out every game. I mean, in every single pregame speech to the team, he hammers the word "dominate!" Well, the offense sure as heck isn't dominating lately. And he's well aware of it, and he's not happy about it.
i mean we’re pretty much playing patriot ball at this point. Dink and dunk on offense, consistently top 10 defense that has a knack for clutch plays, and rock solid special teams. I hope we can get back to having a dominant offense again but regardless of what Pat says it’s prob not gonna happen THIS year, and if it does itll be late in the year when worthy has almost a full season of reps and brown comes back
[Reply]
mr. tegu 07:39 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Actions speak louder than words and his lack of focus in these games for the 2nd year in a row speaks to what he thinks about the regular season these days.

He played well in the Ravens game (easily our toughest opponent so far with the best defense),, though, so it’s no doubt there if he wants it to be.

This is just excuse making. Also, accusing him of a lack of focus is a worst accusation than saying he’s had moments of poor play and basically puts you in the same camp that says he does too many commercials.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 07:39 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Womble:
Anyone remember comochiefsfan's thread "Is Weed Damaging Mahomes' Brain?"

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=342498

It's a great read, if you enjoy reading insane idiocy. And this is the guy complaining about this forum's apparent brain rot. L ****ing OL
:-) :-)

Ok that was clearly a blatant shitpost.

I actually forgot all about that.
[Reply]
srvy 07:39 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Bash Mahomes? Somebody needs a reading comprehension course, I think.
Why don't you go follow the Toronto Argonauts or whatever that are nowadays.

You are a fraud front-runner.
[Reply]
Bump 07:40 PM Yesterday
I think it's safe to say that the Bills are the only real threat in the AFC
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 07:41 PM Yesterday
It's gonna be hilarious when we fuck around in the regular season, and then rip the Bills hearts out in the playoffs yet again....
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 07:41 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Bump:
I think it's safe to say that the Bills are the only real threat in the AFC
I’m not ready to write off the Jets yet.

They give me 2020 Bucs vibes. Not sold on Saleh though.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 07:41 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
This is just excuse making. Also, accusing him of a lack of focus is a worst accusation than poor play and basically puts you in the same camp that says he does too many commercials.
Too many commercials? :-)

I’m just stating what is obvious from observation alone (I’ve seen it for a decade from my other favorite generational athlete) but did you not watch his presser yesterday? He effectively admitted his focus wasn’t there (needing to get back to his fundamentals, etc).
[Reply]
KC_Connection 07:42 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by srvy:
Why don't you go follow the Toronto Argonauts or whatever that are nowadays.

You are a fraud front-runner.
A fraud front runner who joined this forum in the Herm years? Are you drunk?
[Reply]
RunKC 07:42 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
Their OC is calling a great game.

My disdain for Nagy grows by the week.
Andy Reid runs this team dude. You are a fool if you think Andy lets Nagy design and/or call plays.

Pay attention. 99% of the plays the Chiefs run on offense are what they’ve run before. Why? Bc they fucking can.

They aren’t tipping any of their cards
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 07:43 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Andy Reid runs this team dude. You are a fool if you think Andy lets Nagy design and/or call plays.

Pay attention. 99% of the plays the Chiefs run on offense are what they’ve run before. Why? Bc they ****ing can.

They aren’t tipping any of their cards
Its Andy’s offense, but there were times where they showed the sideline during the game and he wasn’t even pretending to look at his play sheet.

I think he’s been letting Nagy call the plays.
[Reply]
Page 28 of 57
« First < 182425262728 2930313238 > Last »
Up