ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 28 of 44
« First < 182425262728 2930313238 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Kingsley Suamataia Thread*****
Dante84 07:20 PM 04-26-2024
More to come!

Man!!!! I love Andy Reid. The @Chiefs and Andy Reid are offensive line savants. Kingsley Suamataia has big time potential. I think he he can be awesome guard or tackle. Just needs a little technique work. He is an aggressive killer who is great athlete.

— Chris Simms (@CSimmsQB) April 27, 2024

Kingsley Suamataia is a versatile offensive tackle who split his 1,300 career snaps at BYU almost exactly down the middle between left and right tackle.

My favorite line from Dane Brugler's draft guide: "He delivers more pancakes than Denny's" ��

— Matt McMullen (@KCChiefs_Matt) April 27, 2024

Kingsley Suamataia since 2022:

701 pass-blocking snaps
24 QB pressures allowed
2 sacks allowed

�� pic.twitter.com/HeiIwC2jKl

— PFF KC Chiefs (@PFF_Chiefs) April 27, 2024

.@Chiefs @BYUfootball #KingsleySuamataia lots to like; lots to work with. #GoCougs have been turning out OLineman over past 4 years. #BaldysBreakdowns pic.twitter.com/4yDc6HYI6i

— Brian Baldinger (@BaldyNFL) April 27, 2024

Kingsley Sumataia | OT | BYU

Traitsy OT w/ great size+athleticism+strengt. Easy range in the run game to pull or climb to landmarks or hit set points in slide. Patient hand usage to stay square and trust his lateral agility. Pad level & overall technique should develop in NFL. pic.twitter.com/p9zOJEuMkr

— Matt Lane (@Matty_KCSN) March 26, 2024

The @Chiefs just selected Kingsley Suamataia, who is 6'5" and 326 lbs and can do this ⬇️

��: #NFLDraft on NFL Network/ESPN2/ABC
��: Stream on #NFLPlus pic.twitter.com/fUOTn55Ba0

— NFL (@NFL) April 27, 2024

[Reply]
Urc Burry 05:06 PM 08-13-2024
It’s very early. Very very early. But how does the league let this guy fall to us at the bottom of the second?

I’m getting Creed Humphrey vibes.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:08 PM 08-13-2024
He's related to Penei Sewell in some way, right? They do look really damn similar.

[Reply]
RealSNR 05:23 PM 08-13-2024
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
He's related to Penei Sewell in some way, right? They do look really damn similar.

They're cousins
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 08:55 PM 08-13-2024

[Reply]
el borracho 09:25 PM 08-13-2024
He has Mr. Potato Head ears.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 05:10 AM 08-14-2024
Originally Posted by Urc Burry:
It’s very early. Very very early. But how does the league let this guy fall to us at the bottom of the second?

I’m getting Creed Humphrey vibes.
Wiley too, how the heck did he fall to the 4th?

I do appreciate the rest of the NFL teams being stupid, though. Really helps us out a lot!
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 05:11 AM 08-14-2024
Holy shit, him and Sewell literally look like identical twins. Same RAS score as well.

This should be fun.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 05:42 AM 08-14-2024
Thuney retires AND Trey isnt signed. We are going to really need 2 new starting guards. We do have 2 3rd round picks next year. Veach can use those to get one quality guard. Wayna adapts to guard and we would be fine.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 05:48 AM 08-14-2024
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:

I do appreciate the rest of the NFL teams being stupid, though. Really helps us out a lot!
Most teams dont value the TE position like an Andy offense does.
[Reply]
VAChief 06:17 AM 08-14-2024
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Most teams dont value the TE position like an Andy offense does.
Plus it was a deep TE draft. Several picked earlier, teams that needed a TE already drafted him. Great for us.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 10:36 PM 08-14-2024
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:

Jaden Hicks too

:-)
[Reply]
Bump 10:47 PM 08-14-2024
Thuney retires AND Trey isnt signed. We are going to really need 2 new starting guards. We do have 2 3rd round picks next year. Veach can use those to get one quality guard. Wayna adapts to guard and we would be fine.
Just sign up Cam Erving again!

Some people would rather go back to that than to pay an interior lineman lol
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:01 PM 08-14-2024
Originally Posted by Bump:
Just sign up Cam Erving again!

Some people would rather go back to that than to pay an interior lineman lol
I think the issue is that many of us would rather do that than pay THREE interior linemen.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 01:55 AM 08-15-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I think the issue is that many of us would rather do that than pay THREE interior linemen.
Given what just happened to IOL salaries, there’s just zero chance this team isn’t rolling the dice with at least 1 and maybe 2 cheap options there, be it a draft pick and/or some journeyman with potential. You have to bank on Creed’s elevating their play (assuming we extend him) and hope the tackles can fill those gaps admirably.
[Reply]
Coogs 04:15 AM 08-15-2024
We just drafted 2 IOL in the draft this year. From all indications, those two are progressing in a positive direction. Are they starters this season? Probably not. But a year or two from now? Maybe.
[Reply]
Page 28 of 44
« First < 182425262728 2930313238 > Last »
Up