ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 28 of 41
« First < 182425262728 2930313238 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>College Football: The Colorado Buffalos
DenverChief 08:32 AM 09-03-2023
Petes
[Reply]
staylor26 11:28 AM 11-10-2023

Shedeur Sanders opens up about life under the spotlight, embracing the hate, and comparing himself to Tom Brady and Mike Vick.

LINK TO HIS FULL INTERVIEW WITH COMPLEX: https://t.co/eXdwX18FdJ pic.twitter.com/njfCXhatXT

— Complex Sports (@ComplexSports) November 9, 2023

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:34 AM 11-10-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I mean, so am I.

I'm a white guy that owns dogs.

Just keep talking, Shedeur...
[Reply]
Pablo 11:54 AM 11-10-2023
He's a straight mix of those guys for sure. In trouble with the law and kisses daddy on the lips.
[Reply]
alanm 12:01 PM 11-10-2023

What a maroon. :-)
[Reply]
BEAVER 12:02 PM 11-10-2023
Originally Posted by DenverChief:
Anything to annoy the shit out of the racists and the dumbasses.
Just to clarify - and maybe I'm wrong - but it feels like anyone who roots against CU- since the arrival of Deion - is a racist. Do I have that right?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:12 PM 11-10-2023
Not paying Deions buy out should be easy for CU

https://www.si.com/college/2023/11/0...tice-i-love-it
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 12:13 PM 11-10-2023
Originally Posted by BEAVER:
Just to clarify - and maybe I'm wrong - but it feels like anyone who roots against CU- since the arrival of Deion - is a racist. Do I have that right?
Yes, even though Deion left a larger black community and school in Mississippi to coach in one of the whitest States in the U.S.

Supposedly he's a trailblazer of some sort.
[Reply]
ghak99 09:30 PM 11-10-2023
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Not paying Deions buy out should be easy for CU

https://www.si.com/college/2023/11/0...tice-i-love-it
Yelling at players for not getting involved in a fight at practice.

I'm starting to think I thought too highly of this guy.
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 10:16 PM 11-10-2023
Originally Posted by Gary Cooper:
Yes, even though Deion left a larger black community and school in Mississippi to coach in one of the whitest States in the U.S.

Supposedly he's a trailblazer of some sort.
Before that he used taxpayer money to fund Prime Prep, which went bankrupt and fucked over a lot of low income students.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 09:08 AM 11-11-2023
he kisses little boys between dog fights?
[Reply]
Pablo 03:54 PM 11-11-2023
Trying to find this game on TV and I guess it's only on Fubo.

That some Pac12 bullshit I guess?
[Reply]
DenverChief 11-11-2023, 04:22 PM
This message has been deleted by DenverChief.
Pablo 04:38 PM 11-11-2023
Wish I could have put eyes on this one, just restricted by channel lineups I guess.
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:54 PM 11-11-2023
Originally Posted by DaFace:
It's one thread on ChiefsPlanet from one guy...
I mean... you kind of nailed it.

This is Kansas/Missouri country and we've got some guy touting a Colorado team in its own thread. Kind of begs to be made fun of, doesn't it?

Like, I support a really shitty NBA team. You don't see me starting my own Timberwolves thread on here, do you? And if I did, wouldn't it totally be fair for people to shit on them and my thread because I put that target out there for them to shoot at?

At least the Timberwolves are currently 3rd in their conference with a 6-2 record. Much more than you can say for the Buffalos after the same number of games(ish). And when the Timberwolves inevitably collapse and hover around .500 and barely squeak in the play-in tournament, you're not going to see me continue to post in this thread and constantly bump it back up and cast character aspersions on the people who are just trolling to have a good time.
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 09:18 PM 11-11-2023
I live 20 miles south of the CU campus. I loved coach Mac and had season tickets for a few years (mostly because I enjoyed Big 8 football and KSU) Gave them up when the Nut (Neuheisel) started coaching. What is going on up there right now is Cult of Personality stuff. Does not surprise me- It is Boulder after all.
His kid drive a rolls and parks it where ever he wants. "do you know who I am"
"these kids got their gold chains stolen, I expect the NCAA to make this right"
"My shit don't stink,and I love Jesus"
you can't make this stuff up
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 09:55 PM 11-11-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I mean... you kind of nailed it.

This is Kansas/Missouri country and we've got some guy touting a Colorado team in its own thread. Kind of begs to be made fun of, doesn't it?

Like, I support a really shitty NBA team. You don't see me starting my own Timberwolves thread on here, do you? And if I did, wouldn't it totally be fair for people to shit on them and my thread because I put that target out there for them to shoot at?

At least the Timberwolves are currently 3rd in their conference with a 6-2 record. Much more than you can say for the Buffalos after the same number of games(ish). And when the Timberwolves inevitably collapse and hover around .500 and barely squeak in the play-in tournament, you're not going to see me continue to post in this thread and constantly bump it back up and cast character aspersions on the people who are just trolling to have a good time.
(admittedly, I'd absolutely post in a Wolves thread. My youngest loves the Wolves, ride or die.)
[Reply]
Page 28 of 41
« First < 182425262728 2930313238 > Last »
Up