ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 28 of 28
« First < 182425262728
Nzoner's Game Room>Hurricane Milton is a CAT 5 and Coming for Florida
Otter 03:35 AM 10-08-2024
Don't start being shy now mods to update and links...

Blow by Blow

On the Ground

https://www.youtube.com/live/NLhxcyz...zEXFzc7SMzsByZ

[Reply]
Spott 01:11 PM Today
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Doesn't everyone hate that stadium?
The locals seem to, but I’ve seen a lot of games there and it’s nice to be sitting in the AC when it’s 95 and humid as hell outside.
[Reply]
kevrunner 01:11 PM Today
My brother and his wife live in a mobile home community in Punta Gorda. They went and stayed 12 miles north tag his mother in law’s home, no damage at all at her place only inconvenience was losing power yesterday and it’s still out. Anyway, he drove back to his mobile home a little while ago, and it’s unreal, no damage at from the storm surge or by the winds. Plus his electricity is working, it’s just so surprising, his community street floods normally on just heavy rain storms.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 01:46 PM Today
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
****ing aye dude, those linemen putting in work.
I've got a buddy here who takes a crew to every damned hurricane.
[Reply]
Lzen 01:57 PM Today
Originally Posted by DaFace:
This is a pretty crazy look, but it SEEMS like most of the damage is just to the roof. Hopefully it's not super difficult to repair by next season.

I wonder if they will even want to do much of anything if they are opening a new stadium next year.
[Reply]
Lzen 02:02 PM Today
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Sure, but their new one isn't going to be ready for 4 years, so they'll either have to fix it or move.
Oh, I guess I misunderstood. I thought BRC said they were opening the new one next year.
[Reply]
Frazod 02:19 PM Today
Originally Posted by kevrunner:
My brother and his wife live in a mobile home community in Punta Gorda. They went and stayed 12 miles north tag his mother in law’s home, no damage at all at her place only inconvenience was losing power yesterday and it’s still out. Anyway, he drove back to his mobile home a little while ago, and it’s unreal, no damage at from the storm surge or by the winds. Plus his electricity is working, it’s just so surprising, his community street floods normally on just heavy rain storms.
That's good to hear. Hopefully my friends in Punta Gorda will return to a similar situation. From the graphics showing predicted storm surges, it looked really bad.

At times I think we'd all be better off getting weather advice from witch doctors. They'd probably be right about shit more often, and be far less scary while doing it. Plus, no commercials.
[Reply]
srvy 02:57 PM Today
Luffing Jib went Boom!

[Reply]
Mr. Plow 03:14 PM Today
I know those things have to be a pain in the ass to put up & take down, but it still seems like a better option than that.
[Reply]
Page 28 of 28
« First < 182425262728
Up