ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 28 of 72
« First < 182425262728 2930313238 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Trent McDuffie Thread*****
Dante84 08:24 PM 04-28-2022
More to come!

.@trent_mcduffie has a message for #ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/FdxstFDWLA

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) April 29, 2022

This is a massive hole that is filled for the #chiefs. Trent McDuffie is considered by almost everyone as the 3rd best CB in this draft. The first two went off the board at 3 and 4.

— James Palmer (@JamesPalmerTV) April 29, 2022

The newest member of #ChiefsKingdom!

��: #NFLDraft on @nflnetwork pic.twitter.com/d2F9Ye3Zsq

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) April 29, 2022

Here’s what @dpbrugler had to say about Trent McDuffie. pic.twitter.com/kL3dDnqFr2

— Brandon Kiley (@BKSportsTalk) April 29, 2022

The @Chiefs make a big move for a top CB (and my model's #8 overall prospect) in Trent McDuffie, who allowed 3.1 yards/target in 2021 at Washington (best in FBS, min. 30 targets).

Could be a key piece to counter the wealth of receiving talent in the AFC come playoff time!

— cynthia frelund (@cfrelund) April 29, 2022

[Reply]
staylor26 10:10 PM 08-26-2022
Originally Posted by :
Kaiir Elam, CB

How he has fared so far: Elam's camp has been up and down, and he has been unable to take the lead in the battle for the No. 2 corner job opposite Tre'Davious White, who is still on PUP and rehabbing from a torn left ACL. Elam remains behind 2020 seventh-round pick Dane Jackson on the depth chart, while fellow rookie and sixth-round pick out of Villanova, Christian Benford, has impressed, giving Elam more of a challenge. -- Alaina Getzenberg
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:16 PM 08-26-2022
So the Chiefs get Mahomes- the Bills got (PUP) White.

Chiefs get McDuffie- they get a practice squad scrub.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 10:16 PM 08-26-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Lmao I remember Bills fans being like durr he was who they wanted all along and is a much better pick
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:31 PM 08-26-2022
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Lmao I remember Bills fans being like durr he was who they wanted all along and is a much better pick
It's like the Texans fans who said that about Deshaun Watson but on a lesser scale.
[Reply]
JPH83 12:20 AM 08-27-2022
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
So the Chiefs get Mahomes- the Bills got (PUP) White.

Chiefs get McDuffie- they get a practice squad scrub.
They also got Bedford jn the 6th. We'll have to see if Williams in the 4th and Watson in the 7th out perform him. Elam looked better in the last game. I hope he flops but I don't think the gap is massive. Still glad we got McDuffie.
[Reply]
BossChief 01:04 AM 08-27-2022
Kid showed a lot of talent at Florida, but he also has a few collapses that made me back off of him.

I still can’t believe we got McDuffie. I didn’t think there was any chance we would get him OR Karlaftis and HERE WE ARE.

What a great time to be a Chiefs fan.
[Reply]
JPH83 05:01 AM 08-27-2022
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Kid showed a lot of talent at Florida, but he also has a few collapses that made me back off of him.

I still can’t believe we got McDuffie. I didn’t think there was any chance we would get him OR Karlaftis and HERE WE ARE.

What a great time to be a Chiefs fan.
He looked like he could be a bit of a penalty machine to me. He could be great and obviously has physical tools but I'd have still picked McDuffie, and so would the Bills
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:47 AM 08-27-2022
Thought I saw he was banged up. Any word on hi status?
[Reply]
kccrow 09:20 AM 08-27-2022
Originally Posted by JPH83:
They also got Bedford jn the 6th. We'll have to see if Williams in the 4th and Watson in the 7th out perform him. Elam looked better in the last game. I hope he flops but I don't think the gap is massive. Still glad we got McDuffie.
Benford has looked quite good so far. He was awesome at Villanova.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:33 AM 08-27-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
https://www.google.com/search?q=tren...hrome&ie=UTF-8
[Reply]
MIAdragon 09:42 AM 08-27-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Rehabbing in Belize.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 10:18 AM 08-27-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
https://www.google.com/search?q=tren...hrome&ie=UTF-8
Damn, him and Fenton banged up. Week 1 could be a problem with those receivers if we’re missing these 2.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 10:19 AM 08-27-2022
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Did you see Mayfield body him last night?
[Reply]
Kiimo 11:03 AM 08-27-2022

I know it's the wrong thread but also this about Jermaine Johnson who I wanted over Karlaftis, erroneously.

Originally Posted by :
No. 26: Jermaine Johnson, Edge, New York Jets
Johnson has a long way to go, according to head coach Robert Salah. As Rosenblatt points out, Johnson is “a little bit more of a project than the Jets might’ve expected. (He) has had a few good practices where he’s gotten some pressure but hasn’t really stood out.” Johnson did earn a sack against the Eagles, but his overall camp performance is still worth some scrutiny before the Jets can trust that he’s simply a gamer who doesn’t always show his skill in practice

and

Originally Posted by :
No. 30: George Karlaftis, Edge, Kansas City Chiefs
Karlaftis “dazzled” in the Chiefs’ preseason opener, according to Taylor. In just 14 snaps, Karlafis generated four pressures, per PFF. That matches his progression in camp, and he may even have the ability to drop back in coverage on a somewhat regular basis. Given how much Karlaftis has impressed the Chiefs’ coaches and beat writers, he might be a sneaky value for Defensive Rookie of the Year odds.

[Reply]
staylor26 11:13 AM 08-27-2022
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
I know it's the wrong thread but also this about Jermaine Johnson who I wanted over Karlaftis, erroneously.

and
Posted that in the Karlaftis thread as well :-)
[Reply]
Page 28 of 72
« First < 182425262728 2930313238 > Last »
Up