ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 28 of 72
« First < 182425262728 2930313238 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Caleb Williams is destined to be a massive bust
penguinz 08:18 AM 03-01-2024

BREAKING: USC QB Caleb Williams has DECLINED to medical examinations with teams at the Combine and did not sign off on having his medical records shared
with all teams.

Williams is believed to be the first combine invitee ever to decline an examination, per CBS. pic.twitter.com/ipHqfxNBYJ

— MLFootball (@_MLFootball) March 1, 2024

[Reply]
penguinz 10:55 AM 03-29-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
If you had an iota of reading comprehension, you would see that I said multiple times that it's doesn't necessarily mean you literally suck cock.
You apparently are unable to comprehend your own words.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:56 AM 03-29-2024
Originally Posted by ENDelt260:
Does this apply to miscegenation as well?
No, false equivalence.
[Reply]
dlphg9 10:57 AM 03-29-2024
The same reason I wouldn't want my kid to have anything else that makes him abnormal. You don't get to tell everybody how hard it is being gay, then act shocked when parents don't want their kids lives to be any harder than they have to be.

Also, because I want my son to have a family of his own one day with my own biological grandchildren.
I think a huge reason why kids say it's hard being gay is because of their parents. Other kids don't really give a shit if their peers are gay, but religious parents sure give a shit and ridicule the kid.

I'd have absolutely no issue if I had a gay son. Wanting your son to have a family of their own with your own biological grand kids is the weakest/flimsiest argument I've ever heard someone make for why they'd be a tad upset. You couldn't love an adopted grand child? There are ways for gay men to have biological children too.
[Reply]
ENDelt260 03-29-2024, 10:57 AM
This message has been deleted by ENDelt260.
staylor26 10:59 AM 03-29-2024
lol. how so? Both are your son choosing a sexual/romantic partner that will cause his life to have more difficulty.
People commit suicide over being gay.

I've never heard of a white dude killing himslef becuase he likes black girls.

JFC this is retarded.
[Reply]
ENDelt260 03-29-2024, 11:00 AM
staylor26 11:00 AM 03-29-2024
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
I think a huge reason why kids say it's hard being gay is because of their parents. Other kids don't really give a shit if their peers are gay, but religious parents sure give a shit and ridicule the kid.

I'd have absolutely no issue if I had a gay son. Wanting your son to have a family of their own with your own biological grand kids is the weakest/flimsiest argument I've ever heard someone make for why they'd be a tad upset. You couldn't love an adopted grand child? There are ways for gay men to have biological children too.
Never said that. Nothing even close to it. It's a matter of preference. I prefer my son to be straight and live as normal of a life as possible.

Sorry that's so controversial for you virtuous fucks.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:00 AM 03-29-2024

Never said that. Nothing even close to it. It's a matter of preference. I prefer my son to be straight and live as normal of a life as possible.

Sorry that's so controversial for you virtuous fucks.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:01 AM 03-29-2024
Is it over being gay? Or, is it over the the reaction of others to their orientation?
I'd imagine it's different for everybody, but not being normal as a kid is rough no matter how accepting your parents are.

Boys aren't going to bully you for simply liking black girls, but if you're gay and overly effeminate? It's going to be tough.
[Reply]
KCJake 11:01 AM 03-29-2024
If a woman paints her nails white that means good pussy?

Never heard that one lol.
It's a thing ...great thread by the way
[Reply]
staylor26 11:03 AM 03-29-2024
Originally Posted by penguinz:
You apparently are unable to comprehend your own words.
No, you just can't fucking read:

I said that painting your nails doesn't mean you literally suck cock, but if your son likes to pain his finger nails and wear pink at a very young age, there's a decent chance that he's gay (hence "and he's gay").

I've just been waiting for you to attack my character over this. It is completely fucking normal for a straight man to prefer his son not be gay. There are multiple reasons for that beyond just being an ignorant bigot. Seriously, go fuck yourself for that last part. You can be such a virtue signaling bundle of sticks. Guaranteed you're a little bitch in real life. Your wife 100% wears the pants.

[Reply]
ENDelt260 03-29-2024, 11:03 AM
DaFace 11:08 AM 03-29-2024
ITT: Dudes who don't interact with Gen Zers. Blurred gender norms are kind of their thing.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:08 AM 03-29-2024
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Lol I already said THE GUY DOESN'T PLAY LJKE BREES so wtf is your point? Baker and Kyler are the last two short guys drafted number one so how has that gone? :-) Try and move the goalposts If you like but NFL defenses are gonna FORCE him to stand in that pocket and are also gonna drop eight on occasions just like they do to Pat. Both are things teams did to him which lead to him struggling in the last seven games. Fullstop.

And AGAIN you're ignoring the point I made. IF PAT HAD THE SAME WEAPONS Trevor Burrow, Caleb, Mayfield, Kyler etc all had do you think he would have done worse than them? Anyone with an ounce of football knowledge knows the answer. But carry on bro :-)

“They’re going to play defense against him, bro! You don’t understand!”

:-)

You think NFL scouts don’t take supporting cast and opposing talent into consideration?

You aren’t half as smart as you think you are.

I’ll side with Staylor on this one. If I had my choice or preference, I would definitely prefer my son to be straight for the same reasons he’s mentioned.

I wouldn’t really care either way but I’d rather my kid not go through that if it could be avoided.

Great. Now ass sex with men is gay? This is out of control.

Seriously. In 2024 no less!

Although, if you’ve ever heard the expression “gay for the stay” then you know the waters were already a little murky to begin with.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:13 AM 03-29-2024
Originally Posted by :
I’ll side with Staylor on this one. If I had my choice or preference, I would definitely prefer my son to be straight for the same reasons he’s mentioned.

I wouldn’t really care either way but I’d rather my kid not go through that if it could be avoided.
Nobody would confuse you for being a homophobe either.

It's pretty amazing. This is absolutely the opinion of the majority of men, but somehow on CP it's controversial?

I live in fucking Key West for crying out loud. It doesn't get any more gay. I have no problem with gay people, and I would absolutely love my son and make him feel safe to tell me if he were. Doesn't mean I have to fucking do backflips in excitement after.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:17 AM 03-29-2024
The “he’s short” argument is such a tired one anyway.

As if the list of 6’5” QB busts isn’t a mile long.

And I’ll just go ahead and say it, Baker Mayfield and Kyler Murray certainly haven’t lived up to their #1 status, but they’re both plus starters in this league. The jury is still out on Bryce Young, as it should be.
[Reply]
Rausch 11:18 AM 03-29-2024
Nobody would confuse you for being a homophobe either.

It's pretty amazing. This is absolutely the opinion of the majority of men, but somehow on CP it's controversial?

I live in fucking Key West for crying out loud. It doesn't get any more gay. I have no problem with gay people, and I would absolutely love my son and make him feel safe to tell me if he were. Doesn't mean I have to fucking do backflips in excitement after.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure most straight guys would prefer that their daughter's be gay and their sons not. The math isn't hard to work out...
[Reply]
staylor26 11:18 AM 03-29-2024
Bryce Young is in a different category of small though. Dude is fucking tiny. It was a legit knock on him.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 11:19 AM 03-29-2024
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
“They’re going to play defense against him, bro! You don’t understand!”

:-)

You think NFL scouts don’t take supporting cast and opposing talent into consideration?

You aren’t half as smart as you think you are.
Lol the same defense HE STRUGGLED WITH in his last SEVEN GAMES most of which THEY LOST? But apparently smartypants over here thinks that pattern means nothing? :-).

And of course the COWARD ducks the fact that the last three short QB's drafted number one never reached expectations and he also can't answer my question regarding Pat playing with the same talent as the guys he claims were "better prospects"!!.. but keep RUNNING buddy!!..your argument might make sense one day :-)
[Reply]
Page 28 of 72
« First < 182425262728 2930313238 > Last »
Up