ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 277 of 304
« First < 177227267273274275276277 278279280281287 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Bills take the AFC this seasom
JustDíqLix 05:53 PM 08-21-2023
Are you ready for some football!?

I know I am!

With that, I am here to make a proclamation!

The mighty Bills from Buffalo will take the AFC this year.

For two decades I watched people say the Patriots window was closed, that their time was dwindling, that it was all over… seemingly every time those predictions happened, the Patriots went and won another Super Bowl.

A lot of doom talk simply because we lost to the Bengals in the playoffs. Let us not forget that the Bills watched their brother DIE on the field just a few weeks prior. Their heart was simply not in it. If it had been, the Bills would have captured the AFC last year.

The Bills have won 2 of their last 3 in Arrowhead and they’re ready to make it 3 of the last 4.

Let’s go mighty Buffalo Bills! 🦬 🦬 🦬
[Reply]
rfaulk34 09:16 PM 08-23-2024
Write this in stone and throw away the hammer. The Buffalo Bills 2024 seasom will end with no playoff appearance.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:18 PM 08-23-2024
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
Write this in stone and throw away the hammer. The Buffalo Bills 2024 seasom with end with no playoff appearance.
The Kansas City Chiefs accept your endorsement.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:43 PM 08-23-2024
Philip Rivers would miss the playoffs in years when the Chargers needed to rebuild and reset. Happened to him quite often for being this magic future HOF QB everybody claims he is.

I think we're gonna see the same thing from Allen. Until they hire a great GM capable of consistently stocking the cupboard, Allen will also miss the playoffs from time to time.
[Reply]
ForeverIowan 02:31 PM 08-24-2024
Lol watching the Steve McNair documentary on Netflix had forgot the Music City Miracle was against the Bills. Between the music city miracle, 13 seconds, Mahomes rolling em in their place last year, 4 straight SB losses...not sure how you can still be a fan of that franchise.
[Reply]
Bowser 02:34 PM 08-24-2024
Originally Posted by ForeverIowan:
Lol watching the Steve McNair documentary on Netflix had forgot the Music City Miracle was against the Bills. Between the music city miracle, 13 seconds, Mahomes rolling em in their place last year, 4 straight SB losses...not sure how you can still be a fan of that franchise.
They don't throw themselves on to burning tables because it's cool, you know.
[Reply]
notorious 02:51 PM 08-24-2024
Originally Posted by Bowser:
They don't throw themselves on to burning tables because it's cool, you know.
One more playoff loss to Mahomes and.....

[Reply]
RedinTexas 03:47 PM 08-24-2024
Don't forget Wide Right 1.0
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 03:52 PM 08-24-2024
I have them in the playoffs barring a Joshy injury
[Reply]
DRM08 03:58 PM 08-24-2024
Don’t forget the annual 20 feet of snow in the winter. I don’t see how people live there.
[Reply]
ForeverIowan 04:47 PM 08-24-2024
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Don’t forget the annual 20 feet of snow in the winter. I don’t see how people live there.
I'll admit when the seeding was set in stone last year and it was apparent we'd be heading to Buffalo in the divisional round I was worried. I wasnt concerned with the Bills or Josh Allen. I was concerned because I knew that was going to be one of the most hostile environments in NFL history. Similar to New England @ KC in 2018 for the AFCCG. Their fans freaking HATE the Chiefs and Mahomes. They had YEARS and YEARS of demons to exercise that night. It was their time. That night I learned no moment or stage is EVER to big for Mahomes/Reid/Kelce. They freaking relished and lived for that moment.
[Reply]
gordonelloyd 04:53 PM 08-24-2024
And don’t forget they’re suffering goes back to 4straight Super Bowl appearances and losses, starting off with “wide right“.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:01 PM 08-24-2024
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Philip Rivers would miss the playoffs in years when the Chargers needed to rebuild and reset. Happened to him quite often for being this magic future HOF QB everybody claims he is.

I think we're gonna see the same thing from Allen. Until they hire a great GM capable of consistently stocking the cupboard, Allen will also miss the playoffs from time to time.
Didn’t the Chargers miss the playoffs a year they were the number 1 offense, and defense?
[Reply]
notorious 05:02 PM 08-24-2024
https://www.twobillsdrive.com/commun...-camp/page/18/

Now Bass has issues 1st year into his new contract.

If they cut him it's 4.3 mil hit this year and 3 next. :-)
[Reply]
New World Order 05:04 PM 08-24-2024
I love the Buffalo bills
[Reply]
notorious 05:09 PM 08-24-2024

The crowd when it slices......
[Reply]
Page 277 of 304
« First < 177227267273274275276277 278279280281287 > Last »
Up