ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2769 of 2769
« First < 1769226926692719275927652766276727682769
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
DRM08 02:25 PM 10-24-2024
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:
I think these last couple years have made me appreciate how much Mahomes wants to win. Thats all he's about. Other QBs and players with his kind of talent would throw a hissyfit about their stats, let their ego get in the way, or get down on themselves about it. Not Mahomes. He'll have bad games, have a bad year, have the entire offense turn into a ground and pound running attack with timely throws while the defense shines. He doesn't care. He'll adapt and do whatever you say if he believes it will lead to a win. And he's still Him. He'll demand the ball when he needs to deliver the kill shot.

I've never experienced such an odd, steady confidence about a player, no matter the circumstances.
He's an underrated leader, just like he's an underrated runner. I believe his parents and grandparents deserve a lot of credit for his positive attitude. Some of it is genetic, and some of it comes from raising him the right way too.

Andy & Spags are really positive guys too. I think having such a positive attitude from the 3 primary guys leading the team must have a pretty big trickle down effect on the rest of the team. Helps explain why this team never gives up. We see other teams give up all the time.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 11:50 PM 10-25-2024
:-)FFF; border:0; border-radius:3px; box-shadow:0 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.5),0 1px 10px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.15); margin: 1px; max-width:540px; min-width:326px; padding:0; width:99.375%; width:-webkit-calc(100% - 2px); width:calc(100% - 2px);">
:-)FFFFFF; line-height:0; padding:0 0; text-align:center; text-decoration:none; width:100%;" target="_blank">
:-)3897f0; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:550; line-height:18px;">View this post on Instagram

:-)c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; line-height:17px; margin-bottom:0; margin-top:8px; overflow:hidden; padding:8px 0 7px; text-align:center; text-overflow:ellipsis; white-space:nowrap;">:-)c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:normal; line-height:17px; text-decoration:none;" target="_blank">A post shared by Kansas City Chiefs en Español (@chiefsespanol)

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:47 PM Yesterday

[Reply]
Rain Man 08:41 PM Yesterday
Was anyone else disappointed at the 7 second mark of this commercial when Mahomes didn't truck the blonde like she was a 49ers safety?

[Reply]
comochiefsfan 09:03 PM Yesterday
That was the best Mahomes has looked in awhile.

If we get that version of Mahomes the rest of the season then this team is damn near unbeatable.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:36 PM Yesterday
:-)

[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:45 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
That was the best Mahomes has looked in awhile.

If we get that version of Mahomes the rest of the season then this team is damn near unbeatable.
Yeah I thought he looked good.

I hated the play call on the pick. Two holds (one tacky) in a row and we dial up something deep from our 2 yard line. Even if the protection holds up, we’re hoping that the refs don’t find something else to penalize there.
[Reply]
DRM08 12:23 AM Today
ESPN gave Mahomes a 88/100 QBR grade in the Raiders game. He has now moved up to 7th in QBR for the season, despite the ugly traditional stats.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/qbr
[Reply]
PatMahomesIsGod 06:53 AM Today
Any LT trade targets? Pat is getting hit a ton.

“ With some diminished weaponry and instability at tackle, Mahomes has thrown a league-high 23 interceptions over his last 23 regular-season games (since the start of 2023). He has the fifth-lowest sack rate but has taken the second-most hits among quarterbacks (136). He ranks 24th in passer rating over that span, 13th in EPA per pass play and eighth in passing touchdowns. He’s still a unanimous Tier 1 quarterback — in the middle of this uneven stretch, he won his third Super Bowl MVP — but the abrupt change in statistical profile is hard to ignore.”
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 07:23 AM Today
Originally Posted by PatMahomesIsGod:

“ With some diminished weaponry and instability at tackle, Mahomes has thrown a league-high 23 interceptions over his last 23 regular-season games (since the start of 2023). He has the fifth-lowest sack rate but has taken the second-most hits among quarterbacks (136). He ranks 24th in passer rating over that span, 13th in EPA per pass play and eighth in passing touchdowns. He’s still a unanimous Tier 1 quarterback — in the middle of this uneven stretch, he won his third Super Bowl MVP — but the abrupt change in statistical profile is hard to ignore.”
Jeez...1 pick per game since last season? Fuck...
[Reply]
PatMahomesIsGod 07:27 AM Today
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
Jeez...1 pick per game since last season? ****...
Hit 136 times in 1.5 seasons. 2nd most.
[Reply]
RedRaider56 07:39 AM Today
Hit 136 times in 1.5 seasons. 2nd most.
yeah, he's been taking a beating out there. Small wonder he doesn't feel comfortable in the pocket.
[Reply]
PatMahomesIsGod 07:46 AM Today
Originally Posted by RedRaider56:
yeah, he's been taking a beating out there. Small wonder he doesn't feel comfortable in the pocket.
And that stat doesn’t include 7 postseason games in 2023 and 2024.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 07:51 AM Today

Mid-season? Good luck.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 08:19 AM Today
After posting an 88 Total QBR yesterday and 82.6 last week in SF, Mahomes is ranked 7th overall this season amongst QBs at 67.1 (for comparison, he was 79.0 during 2022 - #1 in the NFL, last year he was at 63.9 - 8th in the NFL; although #1 in the playoffs at 86.9)

I've always loved this stat because it's never not passed the eye test IMO.

He's getting into his groove and with 10 games to go and an undefeated season in the balance, the MVP is still there for the taking.
[Reply]
Page 2769 of 2769
« First < 1769226926692719275927652766276727682769
Up