ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2759 of 2759
« First < 1759225926592709274927552756275727582759
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Chris Meck 07:43 AM Today
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Haven't seen a next-gen breakdown or anything, but he probably slowed up a tick.

It really speaks to his ball-tracking skills. He slowed up and STILL got exactly to where the ball was EXACTLY when he needed to be there. Remember that on deep shots like that, 90% of the 'accuracy' of the pass comes down to the WR tracking the ball. In all probability, Mahomes just hucked it up there and trusted Worthy to track it.

And he did. And perfectly timed his pursuit. Because if you stay at full speed and then try to slow down late, you'll get yourself all turned around. But to slooooowly bleed speed and keep yourself between the ball and the defender so you can catch it over your shoulder like that.

That's just perfect, man. Just absolutely perfect.

That kid tracks balls like few dudes I've seen. It's just innate. I don't think for one second that he slowed down because he was tracking the ball and that slow-down just happened to put him in a perfect spot to catch the ball in stride. He did that on purpose.

You can't ask for more than that from a downfield receiver.
They should be able to get that situation a couple of times per game, especially with running the ball more. It could make a big difference.
[Reply]
In58men 01:07 PM Today
I can honestly say, I never get worried if it’s 3rd and 18 anymore. I love you Patrick.

Through four weeks, the NFL is averaging more viewers than it has since 2015.

The 4–0 Chiefs take up all but one spot in the top five most-watched games.@_DavidRumsey has more ⬇️

— Front Office Sports (@FOS) October 2, 2024

[Reply]
RedinTexas 02:09 PM Today
Originally Posted by In58men:
I can honestly say, I never get worried if it’s 3rd and 18 anymore. I love you Patrick.

They're the games I watch the most.
[Reply]
Monticore 02:46 PM Today
Originally Posted by In58men:

I lot of that is hate watching .
[Reply]
rico 02:46 PM Today
When I created my account for this forum in 2011, I would have never believed in a million years that this would be our situation in 2024. I FULLY believed that Ricky Stanzi would be leading us to our 13th consecutive Super Bowl Championship by now!
[Reply]
tredadda 02:55 PM Today
Originally Posted by Monticore:
I lot of that is hate watching .
I always hated the Pats, but I never watched their games unless I had no other option.
[Reply]
In58men 02:58 PM Today
Originally Posted by rico:
When I created my account for this forum in 2011, I would have never believed in a million years that this would be our situation in 2024. I FULLY believed that Ricky Stanzi would be leading us to our 13th consecutive Super Bowl Championship by now!
Wearing all black to the games was bottom of the barrel.
[Reply]
Monticore 03:19 PM Today
Originally Posted by tredadda:
I always hated the Pats, but I never watched their games unless I had no other option.
Their games and QB were boring as ****. Most of our games were prime time or late games which helps. .
[Reply]
tredadda 05:07 PM Today
Originally Posted by Monticore:
Their games and QB were boring as ****. Most of our games were prime time or late games which helps. .
That would explain the increase in casual fans, but haters? Perhaps, I can’t say.
[Reply]
Page 2759 of 2759
« First < 1759225926592709274927552756275727582759
Up