ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2757 of 2757
« First < 1757225726572707274727532754275527562757
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
tredadda 10:59 AM Today
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
He's had perfectly fine protection. He has probably the best OL in the league. 4/5 of the guys are playing out of their minds right now, but Wanya Morris looked perfectly capable at LT. It's damn near impossible to have great players at every single position on the OL, especially when we have a QB making as much as Mahomes makes.

I am not remotely worried though. Playoffs are the only thing that matters and I will only get worried when he plays like shit in the post season.
While true what I bolded, the weak link is the LT which is the most critical position on the Oline. Not overly concerned as I expect it to improve as the season goes on, but is definitely a position I wish wasn’t a liability at the moment.
[Reply]
dlphg9 12:39 PM Today
Originally Posted by :
[Lombardi] Defenses are dropping 8 into coverage vs Brock Purdy at a 2x higher rate than they do against other QBS, and he's still leading the NFL in passing yards on throws that travel over 10 yards (581 yards). That's a remarkable combo
This is a David Lombardi tweet.

If Brock Purdy can throw it down the field just fine with 8 defenders being dropped, then why isn't Mahomes doing it?
[Reply]
BWillie 12:40 PM Today
Slumpbuster game. Lets go
[Reply]
Chris Meck 01:07 PM Today
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
This is a David Lombardi tweet.

If Brock Purdy can throw it down the field just fine with 8 defenders being dropped, then why isn't Mahomes doing it?
Good question.

The plays are there to be made, we just haven't been doing it.
[Reply]
tredadda 03:10 PM Today
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Good question.

The plays are there to be made, we just haven't been doing it.
For whatever reason it seems like he’s trying too hard out there vs just playing free and loose like he used to.
[Reply]
KC Shox 03:14 PM Today
Perhaps losing Eric Bienemy hurts more than we care to admit and our receivers continue to suck.
[Reply]
Dante84 03:42 PM Today
Originally Posted by KC Shox:
Perhaps losing Eric Bienemy hurts more than we care to admit and our receivers continue to suck.
Yeah it’s almost like we can’t win a Super Bowl without him as our OC.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 04:03 PM Today
Originally Posted by KC Shox:
It's almost like losing your top 2 receivers might matter more than losing a guy who was an OC for a year, was fired, and couldn't get another role like that in the entire league. Let alone one as a head coach.

Yeah, it's all Bienemy.
[Reply]
Page 2757 of 2757
« First < 1757225726572707274727532754275527562757
Up