ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 271 of 304
« First < 171221261267268269270271 272273274275281 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Bills take the AFC this seasom
JustDíqLix 05:53 PM 08-21-2023
Are you ready for some football!?

I know I am!

With that, I am here to make a proclamation!

The mighty Bills from Buffalo will take the AFC this year.

For two decades I watched people say the Patriots window was closed, that their time was dwindling, that it was all over… seemingly every time those predictions happened, the Patriots went and won another Super Bowl.

A lot of doom talk simply because we lost to the Bengals in the playoffs. Let us not forget that the Bills watched their brother DIE on the field just a few weeks prior. Their heart was simply not in it. If it had been, the Bills would have captured the AFC last year.

The Bills have won 2 of their last 3 in Arrowhead and they’re ready to make it 3 of the last 4.

Let’s go mighty Buffalo Bills! 🦬 🦬 🦬
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:06 PM 08-18-2024
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
So the Bills are gonna kinda suck? Is that the gist?
No but Joshy will run around like an idiot playing hero ball shortening his career
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 05:07 PM 08-18-2024
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
No but Joshy will run around like an idiot playing hero ball shortening his career
He cares about golf more than football.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 05:13 PM 08-18-2024
This might not be their seasom to shine.
[Reply]
RedinTexas 05:26 PM 08-18-2024
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
This might not be their seasom to shine.
That's ok, neither was last season.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 05:28 PM 08-18-2024
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
I haven't followed their camp, but just based on the roster, I think they could take at least a slight step back. Which could easily land them in third place in that division.
[Reply]
Basileus777 05:30 PM 08-18-2024
All of their wrs are jags that work best in the slot, their defense is still just a bunch of hustle players that overachieve in the regular season. They love to draft low ceiling players and don't have much in terms of top end talent. Josh Allen is going to need to put together a legitimate MVP season for them to contend.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 05:31 PM 08-18-2024
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
:-)

That second route was brutal.
[Reply]
BWillie 05:34 PM 08-18-2024
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
:-)

Preseason is meaningless. He may very well be a bust, but this is not an indication of anything.
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:39 PM 08-18-2024
None of those balls were particularly well-placed. The second pass, I can't tell if he ran a good enough route (doesn't look like it), but based on the defender's position, that ball shouldn't have been thrown to Coleman anyway. I think both the first and the last passes probably should've been caught anyway, though.
[Reply]
Basileus777 05:43 PM 08-18-2024
Coleman is raw, he had a really limited route tree in college. It's going to take time for him even if he is good, especially if the Bills force him at x receiver instead of using him like we did Rice last season (a big slot guy). The transition for contested catch guys is often hard, there are a lot of nuances you need to master to use that skill at the NFL level.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 05:49 PM 08-18-2024
Spent a little time perusing The Stadium Wall over at Two Bills Drive earlier, as I like to do from time-to-time just to have a few guaranteed laughs.

And in terms of who they're most sour about losing after yesterday's game...it's a tie between Araiza and Worthy. Also, the Bills' fans over there seem to have an almost universal dislike for our favorite team, the Kansas City Chiefs. How could anyone not like the Kansas City Chiefs?? Seems like they'd appreciate the history they're seeing us make, but no, they don't seem very appreciative at all. Weird.
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:01 PM 08-18-2024
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
Spent a little time perusing The Stadium Wall over at Two Bills Drive earlier, as I like to do from time-to-time just to have a few guaranteed laughs.

And in terms of who they're most sour about losing after yesterday's game...it's a tie between Araiza and Worthy. Also, the Bills' fans over there seem to have an almost universal dislike for our favorite team, the Kansas City Chiefs. How could anyone not like the Kansas City Chiefs?? Seems like they'd appreciate the history they're seeing us make, but no, they don't seem very appreciative at all. Weird.

Lol, just checked in over there. They really aren't happy about Araiza/Worthy. Also, they've taken to referring to Travis as "Taylor Swift's boyfriend," just lol.
[Reply]
In58men 06:11 PM 08-18-2024
Fuck the Bills!!!

Can’t wait to see how we’re gonna fleece them next offseason lol.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 06:11 PM 08-18-2024
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Allen is for sure the Lebron of the NFL. I agree.
Calling Josh Allen the LeBron of the NFL might be the biggest compliment a Chiefs fan has ever given him. You sure about that one?
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:13 PM 08-18-2024
Joshy is more like Karl Malone or Charles Barkley
[Reply]
Page 271 of 304
« First < 171221261267268269270271 272273274275281 > Last »
Up