ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 27 of 32
« First < 172324252627 28293031 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>**** MNF Doubleheader - Ravens/Bucs and Chargers/Cards ****
wazu 01:49 PM Yesterday
Ravens -3.5
Chargers -1

If we can get a couple of relatively small upsets to happen this could make for a fun evening.
[Reply]
BWillie 09:33 PM Yesterday
Harbaw throwing a hissy fit
[Reply]
Megatron96 09:33 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
No team is going to just give up when there is still a chance. What team gives up in that position? It's shit luck that Godwin got hurt, but what team is gonna pull it's starters in this situation?
Less than a minute remaining, no TOs, two score differential, so would need two more onside kicks?

I would've shut it down two series prior. And I'll bet a lot of talking heads tomorrow are going to say something similar.
[Reply]
Womble 09:33 PM Yesterday
Harbaugh is PISSED :-)
[Reply]
suzzer99 09:33 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
No team is going to just give up when there is still a chance. What team gives up in that position? It's shit luck that Godwin got hurt, but what team is gonna pull it's starters in this situation?
In the regular season? Yeah, just don't call your TOs there.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:35 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Less than a minute remaining, no TOs, two score differential, so would need two more onside kicks?

I would've shut it down two series prior. And I'll bet a lot of talking heads tomorrow are going to say something similar.
They needed a FG, a successful onside kick, and a touchdown in a two minute span. Far crazier things have happened in this crazy sport.
[Reply]
Megatron96 09:35 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by notorious:
It was less than 1 in a 1000 chance. But hey, let's try to get a TE killed and confirmed top receiver killed.

Yeah, it was a pretty stupid thing to do. Even Troy and Buck were sitting there minutes before Godwin got hurt saying "wtf are we doing here?"
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 09:35 PM Yesterday
Plenty of time for Arizona.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:36 PM Yesterday
Sterling Shephard and Trey Palmer WR1 and WR2? :-)

Chiefs will roll TB.
[Reply]
wazu 09:36 PM Yesterday
This feels like a great opportunity for Kyler to win the game. Which means the Cardinals are probably fucked.
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:36 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I did not at all miss harbaugh whining like a 2 year old child
That's why I call him Harbitchcunt.
[Reply]
notorious 09:36 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
They had a better chance to win than the 49ers did yesterday when Shanahan was driving the field with Purdy down 16 with two minutes to go.

Again, no coach in the NFL does anything different there.
Actually, SF had a much better chance mid way through the 4th quarter, and it was still stupid. Check the gamecast. They had a 10% chance, not a .01% chance like Tampa, and it would be worse is it went into the hundreth of a percent. :-)

Not every coach is going to do that. Don't know why you keep saying it.
[Reply]
Chieftain 09:36 PM Yesterday
Refs should've handed a 15 yard penalty for unsportsman like conduct. Fuck Harbaugh.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 09:37 PM Yesterday
The Cardinals might lose like we did to the Steelers. Give up no TDs and score two of your own. Plenty of time though.
[Reply]
Megatron96 09:37 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
They needed a FG, a successful onside kick, and a touchdown in a two minute span. Far crazier things have happened in this crazy sport.

Another onside kick. They already tried two? It was epically stupid by Bowles.
[Reply]
suzzer99 09:37 PM Yesterday

bucs had no chance, they already attempted 2 onsides pic.twitter.com/qwUyoAspbe

— Alex (@alexpie0409) October 22, 2024

Bucs literally had zero chance.
[Reply]
Page 27 of 32
« First < 172324252627 28293031 > Last »
Up