ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 266 of 299
« First < 166216256262263264265266 267268269270276 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***The Official EMAW Repository thread***
Saulbadguy 11:54 AM 11-15-2009
I know there are enough of us to participate in this thread, even when our seasons inevitably go to shit.

KSU vs Western Illinois today, tip-off at 3:00 pm.

One thing I noticed near the end of the game on Friday night - we had 5 true freshman on the court, and still played sound basketball. None of them were scrub walk-ons either. While I don't think we will make a serious run at anything this year, the foundation is being laid for a solid program in the future.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 09:11 PM 01-20-2023
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
The f happened to this thread?
Some moron wandered in.
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 09:14 PM 01-20-2023
William Faulkner briefly went to Ole Miss. He sure as hell never went to KU.
[Reply]
poolboy 09:18 PM 01-20-2023
Originally Posted by Vladimir_Kyrilytch:
William Faulkner briefly went to Ole Miss. He sure as hell never went to KU.
huh?
[Reply]
kstater 09:20 PM 01-20-2023
As a newly crowned Jayhawk fan let me be the first to point out that Jacob Pullen never amounted to anything. I don't think he ever even made the NBA.
He led his 2017 Purple and Black team to the sweet 16 of the TBT thank you very much.

Sent from my SM-S906U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 09:21 PM 01-20-2023
Originally Posted by kstater:
He led his 2017 Purple and Black team to the sweet 16 of the TBT thank you very much.

I had money on that era of Wildcats back before I could afford to lose that money. But lose it I did on those EMAWs. I've had issues with that team ever since.
[Reply]
poolboy 09:24 PM 01-20-2023
Vlad, you crazy man...thats why I dig your posts
[Reply]
Raiderhater 09:27 PM 01-20-2023
I had money on that era of Wildcats back before I could afford to lose that money. But lose it I did on those EMAWs. I've had issues with that team ever since.
Your issue with a team resides in the fact that you are a degenerate gambler? :-)
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:20 PM 01-20-2023

Was that the year yall claimed Big 12 Champs after losing to KU 3 times that year?
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 10:27 PM 01-20-2023
Originally Posted by Raiderhater:
Your issue with a team resides in the fact that you are a degenerate gambler? :-)
Big time. A while ago I was a diehard Angels fan. Parents took me to the games there cause that was the local team. I remember that big A out there. So I was an Angel fan for a fur piece of time.

Then in 2002, they won the Championship. It was the greatest but also worst sporting outcome of my life, cause as happy as I was, as summitted on K2 as I felt, ultimately what did I get out of it? Entertaining TV, nothing more. I wasn't in Orange County at the time so I couldn't attend any of the games in person you see, so ultimately, it was a TV show I liked.

This brought me to existential crisis. Most of my waking life was devoted to sports you see, and now it had actually happened: pure orgasm, my squad won it all. But ultimately, it was a TV show I enjoyed.

From that moment, I decided I gotta completely stop paying attention to sports cause it's pointless and worthless, or dig into such matters as sabermetrics to get something out of sports akin to what the players glean: cash money profit.

Ever since then, my first and only allegiance is to whatever team or player I'm betting on. I still love the Chiefs though and I don't bet on the NFL cause it's rigged.
[Reply]
Rams Fan 10:39 PM 01-20-2023
I need a WilliamTheIrish synopsis on how Ron Prince almost single handedly reverted Kansas St. to the pre-Snyder era and how Bob Huggins/Frank Martin are the saviors of Kansas St. basketball.
[Reply]
kstater 10:39 PM 01-20-2023
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Was that the year yall claimed Big 12 Champs after losing to KU 3 times that year?
Jake never hoisted a trophy. Kind of like Nebraska

[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:56 PM 01-20-2023
Jake never hoisted a trophy. Kind of like Nebraska

Nebraska won the tourney in like 93' I don't think Kstate has ever won anything your biggest moment was losing to A&M and then to Purdue. Then of course this year you got dragged by Bama in 1 of your historic seasons this year.

I think K-States biggest win came outside of sports getting that biological center
[Reply]
Raiderhater 11:21 PM 01-20-2023
Big time. A while ago I was a diehard Angels fan. Parents took me to the games there cause that was the local team. I remember that big A out there. So I was an Angel fan for a fur piece of time.

Then in 2002, they won the Championship. It was the greatest but also worst sporting outcome of my life, cause as happy as I was, as summitted on K2 as I felt, ultimately what did I get out of it? Entertaining TV, nothing more. I wasn't in Orange County at the time so I couldn't attend any of the games in person you see, so ultimately, it was a TV show I liked.

This brought me to existential crisis. Most of my waking life was devoted to sports you see, and now it had actually happened: pure orgasm, my squad won it all. But ultimately, it was a TV show I enjoyed.

From that moment, I decided I gotta completely stop paying attention to sports cause it's pointless and worthless, or dig into such matters as sabermetrics to get something out of sports akin to what the players glean: cash money profit.

Ever since then, my first and only allegiance is to whatever team or player I'm betting on. I still love the Chiefs though and I don't bet on the NFL cause it's rigged.
Thank you for confirming (more than you already have) that your opinion is worthless.

EMAW
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 01:11 AM 01-21-2023
Originally Posted by Raiderhater:

Thank you for confirming (more than you already have) that your opinion is worthless.

EMAW
Bleeding Kansas.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 01:47 AM 01-21-2023
Bleeding Kansas.
Talk to your new found “rival” Mizzou about that shit.

Interesting little historical fact that I discovered when trying to determine the origin of the mythical jayhawk bird many years ago (and this is basically admitted to by KU’s own website in regards to the mythical bird and atrocities carried out by the group(s) - jayhawkers were not only the Kansas equivalent of the Missouri border ruffians, it was a label applied to both sides early on. They (both sides) were war profiteers using a flag and cause as their cover to pillage and plunder and commit any other crime they desired.

KU is everything they claim to hate about Mizzou.

It’s no wonder they are surprised by K-State fans “sudden” hatred of them; they have been so far up Mizzou’s/their own ass, to realize we’ve hated their arrogant condescending ways for waaaaaaaaazy longer than Mizzou’s leaving the conference.

They are an insecure institution and fan base (evidenced by the fact that they have to claim big brother status even though they are the second child) with even deeper psychological issues of self resentment that they will never bring themselves to admit to, let alone deal with.
[Reply]
Page 266 of 299
« First < 166216256262263264265266 267268269270276 > Last »
Up