« First < 162223242526
Nzoner's Game Room>Traitors, Losers and Cowards from the day of battle, 2024
Hammock Parties 11:24 AM 09-23-2024
Shameful. The lot of you.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:13 AM Today
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar:
what in my entire post history gives you any indication that am I at all inclined to do even the slightest amount of effortposting
Nothing. You are a loser. That is why you make the accusations of a loser. And likely, at some point, in a game thread, the game thread posts of a loser.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:14 AM Today
Calling out the refs for making up fake holding penalties to steer the game get you on the list this week? Must have been a weak pool to select from.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:18 AM Today
FALSE EQUIVALENCE!!

Your traitorous post indicated the Raiders would be taking a lead. This post was made WELL after the Raiders lead had evaporated in the first half, and they never did again.

You assumed your Chiefs would fail. THEY PROSPERED WITH PRIDE.

The Kansas City Chiefs = WINNERS

You = LOSER!!
[Reply]
ptlyon 10:20 AM Today
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Calling out the refs for making up fake holding penalties to steer the game get you on the list this week? Must have been a weak pool to select from.
Weak pool made it
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 10:27 AM Today
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Nothing. You are a loser. That is why you make the accusations of a loser. And likely, at some point, in a game thread, the game thread posts of a loser.
??

I didn't accuse you of anything nor do I loserpost in the GDT you tard lol
[Reply]
srvy 10:40 AM Today
Originally Posted by Kman34:
Yeah, but the focus is Mahomes.. Its all his fault for not hitting the deep throws.. According to all the experts.. JFC..
Learn to get a good push off in your route. Seems to work for Chase and a lot of receivers with lesser QBs. Patrick is different go to where he expects you and the ball will be delivered to that spot. On time and accurate if he gets the time.

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:43 AM Today
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar:
??

I didn't accuse you of anything nor do I loserpost in the GDT you tard lol
I'm watching you, DrunkBassGuitar. I'll keep my eye on you.

And let it be known, one day, when you least expect it, I WILL...add you to the Traitors, Losers and Cowards thread.

[Reply]
Page 26 of 26
« First < 162223242526
Up