ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 26 of 57
« First < 162223242526 2728293036 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***MNF Week 3 Double Header: Jaguars @ Bills, Washington @ Bengals***
pugsnotdrugs19 02:30 PM Yesterday
Bills kickoff at 6:30pm CT....

Bengals at 7:15pm CT....
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:24 PM Yesterday
Time for that blonde bitch to give his wrist a workout.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 07:24 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
I hate bringing up LeBron in non-NBA threads, but I can tell some of you haven’t been watching LeBron coast in regular season games for well over a decade before turning it up in the playoffs (as guys like James Harden and Russell Westbrook won regular season MVPs). Mahomes/the Chiefs have reached a point where they can effectively do the same if the last two seasons are any indication and there’s nothing wrong with that.

September blowouts are nice but they don’t really matter and there’s not one reason to exert any extra effort in these games anymore for the sake of stats when you are Mahomes.

Most people understand we aren’t exactly emptying the playbook to win games. But what you seem to overlook is that the plays we do run still shouldn’t be excused when a terrible pass is made or guys are not executing properly. Mahomes doesn’t drop back and say this play doesn’t matter that much so let me gift this INT. He absolutely wants big numbers.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 07:25 PM Yesterday
crazy run by moss
[Reply]
Bearcat 07:25 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
Absolutely no one is saying that.

If you dare to point out that Mahomes isn’t playing particularly well (Something he himself literally said last night), or someone else is playing better though, the fragile CP hive mind comes flying out accusing you of being a hater.

Mind you these are the same people that call out people for emotionally posting in the GDTs.

Lot of brain rot around here sometimes.
Uh, you've been one of the most miserable posters here for years and say the dumbest shit possible in GDTs.... of course you aren't being taken seriously.

And yeah, Mahomes hasn't played well the past couple games... I don't think it extrapolates out to "it's been so long since he made a play like that," as you said earlier (especially considering who he was throwing to last season), but he's obviously struggling in one way or another..... not being dialed in and/or receiver communication issues, whatever.

It's dumb to completely dismiss it and equally dumb to dwell on it. :-)
[Reply]
srvy 07:25 PM Yesterday
CB had the freedom to coldcock Burho and didn't take it.
[Reply]
staylor26 07:25 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
:-):-):-):-):-):-)
Yea that is absolutely rich :-)
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 07:26 PM Yesterday
Jagwads comeback begins.
[Reply]
Mosbonian 07:26 PM Yesterday

If you dare to point out that Mahomes isn’t playing particularly well (Something he himself literally said last night), or someone else is playing better though, the fragile CP hive mind comes flying out accusing you of being a hater.

Mind you these are the same people that call out people for emotionally posting in the GDTs.

:-)
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:26 PM Yesterday
DC defense is about to crack here, dammit
[Reply]
Fishels 07:26 PM Yesterday
Jags defense looked like they gave up in the first quarter
[Reply]
KC_Connection 07:26 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by FloridaMan88:
LeBron has barely made the playoffs the past few years.
Well he’s super old and on a terrible team these days but he still turns it up come playoff time while he’s there. I’m obviously referring to his Cavs years primarily. Cleveland often wouldn’t even finish at the top of the conference in those years due to his coasting but he still easily beat the pretenders like the Hawks, Raptors, Celtics etc when it mattered.

We’ve reached the stage of Mahomes’ career where he’s doing the same, it seems to me
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 07:27 PM Yesterday

lol is that what you think you're doing? Do you not read what you post?
[Reply]
FlaChief58 07:27 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Stinger:
Who gets the ball to start the 2nd half Wash or Cinci?
Skins
[Reply]
KC_Connection 07:28 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
Most people understand we aren’t exactly emptying the playbook to win games. But what you seem to overlook is that the plays we do run still shouldn’t be excused when a terrible pass is made or guys are not executing properly. Mahomes doesn’t drop back and say this play doesn’t matter that much so let me gift this INT. He absolutely wants big numbers.
I honestly don’t think Mahomes cares one bit about numbers these days. There was a time he did but that has passed.
[Reply]
RunKC 07:28 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
I hate bringing up LeBron
You Sure About That I Think You Should Leave With Tim Robinson GIFfrom You Sure About That GIFs

[Reply]
Page 26 of 57
« First < 162223242526 2728293036 > Last »
Up