ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 26 of 46
« First < 162223242526 2728293036 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Kingsley Suamataia Thread*****
Dante84 07:20 PM 04-26-2024
More to come!

Man!!!! I love Andy Reid. The @Chiefs and Andy Reid are offensive line savants. Kingsley Suamataia has big time potential. I think he he can be awesome guard or tackle. Just needs a little technique work. He is an aggressive killer who is great athlete.

— Chris Simms (@CSimmsQB) April 27, 2024

Kingsley Suamataia is a versatile offensive tackle who split his 1,300 career snaps at BYU almost exactly down the middle between left and right tackle.

My favorite line from Dane Brugler's draft guide: "He delivers more pancakes than Denny's" ��

— Matt McMullen (@KCChiefs_Matt) April 27, 2024

Kingsley Suamataia since 2022:

701 pass-blocking snaps
24 QB pressures allowed
2 sacks allowed

�� pic.twitter.com/HeiIwC2jKl

— PFF KC Chiefs (@PFF_Chiefs) April 27, 2024

.@Chiefs @BYUfootball #KingsleySuamataia lots to like; lots to work with. #GoCougs have been turning out OLineman over past 4 years. #BaldysBreakdowns pic.twitter.com/4yDc6HYI6i

— Brian Baldinger (@BaldyNFL) April 27, 2024

Kingsley Sumataia | OT | BYU

Traitsy OT w/ great size+athleticism+strengt. Easy range in the run game to pull or climb to landmarks or hit set points in slide. Patient hand usage to stay square and trust his lateral agility. Pad level & overall technique should develop in NFL. pic.twitter.com/p9zOJEuMkr

— Matt Lane (@Matty_KCSN) March 26, 2024

The @Chiefs just selected Kingsley Suamataia, who is 6'5" and 326 lbs and can do this ⬇️

��: #NFLDraft on NFL Network/ESPN2/ABC
��: Stream on #NFLPlus pic.twitter.com/fUOTn55Ba0

— NFL (@NFL) April 27, 2024

[Reply]
Chiefspants 12:07 PM 08-12-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Folks that place their value on being able to **** chicks -- bro douche
Folks that place no value on themselves (or women) because they CAN'T **** chicks -- incel
Both are often intertwined by the implied belief that the only value women have is putting out.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 12:31 PM 08-12-2024
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Come on, dude. He’s had 4 preseason pass pro reps. OBJ and Donovan Smith played well for us in Super Bowls lol
I just meant as far as his athletic ability, should have been more clear on that. The physical tools are just so much more apparent, especially the quickness. Been a while since we've seen that.
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:39 PM 08-12-2024
I just hope people are patient with this guy. He’s got tools to be a good starting LT.

Like, he’s probably gonna have a bad game or two. That doesn’t mean we have to light our dicks on fire and scream out for Donovan Smith
[Reply]
ToxSocks 12:42 PM 08-12-2024
He's got a lot of work to do. I expect LT to be a weakness on the team all season. But he has the tools. He physically looks the part. I think he'll work out, but i expect this season to be ugly @ LT.
[Reply]
Warpaint69 12:54 PM 08-12-2024
Originally Posted by ToxSocks:
He's got a lot of work to do. I expect LT to be a weakness on the team all season. But he has the tools. He physically looks the part. I think he'll work out, but i expect this season to be ugly @ LT.
As long as he's playing his best football come December, you can handle some rookie yips during the season.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 12:55 PM 08-12-2024
Originally Posted by Warpaint69:
As long as he's playing his best football come December, you can handle some rookie yips during the season.
Yup. Gonna have to. I just hope it doesn't affect Mahomes.
[Reply]
ThrobProng 12:59 PM 08-12-2024
He'll be better than OBJ ever was for the Chiefs, starting in week 1.
[Reply]
srvy 01:02 PM 08-12-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
No not really but man I couldn’t imagine trading my early and mid 20s for raising a family.....especially if I was rich. It's really a time thing not about slaying chicks.

Ofc everyone is different and some people know exactly what they want and thats to be a husband and father as soon as possible. At the same time there are many that regret it. I have a few friends that were in LTRs in their early 20s and now they look back and are like what was I thinking
This is probably why you should stay out of other peoples business and stick to your own.
[Reply]
srvy 01:06 PM 08-12-2024
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
So how about that Kingsley guy, eh? Pretty good player, I'd say
Looking AOK for now.

The test will be facing the premier pass rushers when something is on the line. It's hard to read Andy. Will he throw to the fire or slowly work him in as the season progresses?
[Reply]
PatMahomesIsGod 01:07 PM 08-12-2024
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
He already looked miles better than OBJ or Smith ever did. Amazing to watch a guy with actual athletic ability playing LT for us, forgot what that was like for a while. Going to be huge if they hit on him, which I think they clearly did. 3 years of dirt cheap, even decent LT play (and it will probably be much more than decent) is a godsend for this franchise.
4 years.

Veach hasn’t had a rookie holdout problem.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 01:15 PM 08-12-2024
Originally Posted by PatMahomesIsGod:
4 years.

Veach hasn’t had a rookie holdout problem.
I'm assuming he'll want an extension after year 3 if he plays up to his potential, and they'll obviously give it to him. So, was just thinking 3 years of truly dirt cheap play before we have to pony up some dough.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 01:20 PM 08-12-2024
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I just hope people are patient with this guy. He’s got tools to be a good starting LT.

Like, he’s probably gonna have a bad game or two. That doesn’t mean we have to light our dicks on fire and scream out for Donovan Smith
It's not like the bar has been set that high, but you know damn well there will be people calling for Smith by halftime of the first game thread. It's just how it goes around here.

The fact is they have finally pulled of the band-aid, and the only way to solidify this position is to let the kid play. Hopefully, most people understand that. I'm going to trust Andy to make sure he's covered the first games and they aren't putting him in situations to get Mahomes killed. We've won games with freaking Cam Erving at LT, so I think we should survive with this kid, even early on.
[Reply]
BWillie 01:25 PM 08-12-2024
Originally Posted by srvy:
This is probably why you should stay out of other peoples business and stick to your own.
We are on a message board giving out opinions everyday about people we dont know. Thats what a message board is for.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 01:27 PM 08-12-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Are incels and bro-douche's closer than I realized?

Because he strikes me as bro-douche. "I'm gonna go out this weekend and slay some poontang, bro!" {pops collar}

Folks that place their value on being able to fuck chicks -- bro douche
Folks that place no value on themselves (or women) because they CAN'T fuck chicks -- incel

Seems like they're mirror images of each other. But Bwillie strikes me as bro douche here. Someone that thinks a rich athlete should just go out there and fuck lots of chicks because he can and that'll be awesome....

....oh. I think I see what you're getting at here. Living vicariously through the athlete that can get laid = incel.

Okay...point withdrawn.
I was really happy when I got a girl to touch it and eventually ride it. But, I was 13 so I didn’t get a chance to be an incel. Maybe the next life.
[Reply]
Balto 01:27 PM 08-12-2024
I could see Veach giving Thuney a year or two extension or help lower the year to year cap hit and let him finish off his career in KC. Then once his is up they have his cheap young replacement take his place and give our now Hall of Famer LT Kingsley.
[Reply]
Page 26 of 46
« First < 162223242526 2728293036 > Last »
Up