ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 253 of 302
« First < 153203243249250251252253 254255256257263 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>TAY-TAY AND TRAVIS ARE DATING
Hammock Parties 10:52 AM 09-12-2023
MAKE. BABIES. WIN. TROPHIES.

EXCLUSIVE: Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up https://t.co/uQOUsu4Ghe

— The Messenger (@TheMessenger) September 12, 2023

Originally Posted by :
Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up.

"Taylor and Travis have been quietly hanging out," the source said. "She saw him when she was in NYC a few weeks ago."

The Messenger has reached out to reps for Swift and Kelce for comment.

In July, Kelce tried — and failed — to pass his phone number to Swift ahead of a stop on the singer's record-breaking Eras Tour.

During an episode of the New Heights podcast with his brother, Jason Kelce, the Kansas City Chiefs tight end said he made a bracelet for the show with the digits of his phone number on the beads.

The two-time Super Bowl champ wanted to gift the homemade jewelry to the pop star ahead of her Kansas City show at Arrowhead Stadium in July, but unfortunately for him, Swift didn't take the bait.

"I was disappointed that she doesn't talk before or after her shows because she has to save her voice for the 44 songs that she sings, so I was a little butthurt I didn't get to hand her one of the bracelets I made for her," Kelce explained on the podcast.

As his brother laughed, Kelce added, "She doesn't meet anybody — or at least she didn't want to meet me, so I took it personal, but it was an unbelievable show."

The pairing comes after Swift and Matty Healy's whirlwind romance came to an end in June after weeks of dating.

"It was a whirlwind romance but Taylor and Matty are now not together. Taylor broke it off with him, and it happened fast," a source told The Messenger at the time. "They had a lot of fun together, and it moved really quickly, but ultimately Taylor wanted to move on and be single."

Swift was linked to Healy in May after she and longtime boyfriend Joe Alwyn broke up in April. The 12-time Grammy winner is releasing 1989 (Taylor's Version) on Oct. 27.

[Reply]
siberian khatru 12:38 PM 02-06-2024
Originally Posted by Kiimo:
grooming tips

gargling nuts

these aren't really the same conversation but thanks for chiming in

Sense of humor and awareness of movie references. Get them.
[Reply]
crazycoffey 01:48 PM 02-06-2024
Originally Posted by Katipan:
I think you get more of the 2nd if you have the 1st tho.
Hi. I am very well groomed, where does the line start?

I love nuts……
[Reply]
mr. tegu 01:53 PM 02-06-2024
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Hey bro, it takes work to stay handsome.
Maybe for some people.
[Reply]
ReynardMuldrake 02:08 PM 02-06-2024
Originally Posted by :
Travis Kelce Quietly Avoiding Fact He Has No Idea What Japan Is

KANSAS CITY, MO—Amid widespread speculation over whether his girlfriend Taylor Swift could attend the Super Bowl due to a performance in the East Asian country, Kansas City Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce has been quietly avoiding the fact that he has no idea what Japan is, sources confirmed Monday. “Oh, yeah, I’ve been to Japan—I’m pretty sure they had one in my hometown growing up.” Kelce reportedly told Swift, nodding in silence as he tried to discern from context clues what his international pop star partner meant when she said “Tokyo” and “airplane.” “Honestly, if you need a ride from Japan, I can swing by before the game and pick you up. It’s probably pretty close to the stadium.” At press time, Kelce sidestepped reporter’s questions about Japan by simply responding, “Best burgers I’ve ever had.”
https://www.theonion.com/travis-kelc...hat-1851226514
[Reply]
Eleazar 02:20 PM 02-06-2024
The burgers part checks out - Wagyu Burger
[Reply]
KCUnited 02:23 PM 02-06-2024
When asked about Hiroshima, Kelce's response was MORE! MORE! MORE!
[Reply]
Zap Rowsdower 02:52 PM 02-06-2024
I hope they get married at Arrowhead.
[Reply]
Katipan 02:56 PM 02-06-2024
Arrowhead would get a roof.
[Reply]
Kiimo 03:27 PM 02-06-2024
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
Sense of humor and awareness of movie references. Get them.
be funnier

have better references than the same old tired Blazing Saddles line

Originally Posted by Katipan:
Arrowhead would get a roof.

and then we'd tear it off
[Reply]
headsnap 04:24 PM 02-06-2024
Originally Posted by ReynardMuldrake:
https://www.theonion.com/travis-kelc...hat-1851226514
man the Onion has really gone downhill...
[Reply]
Kiimo 10:12 AM 02-07-2024

[Reply]
wazu 09:24 PM 02-07-2024
This is a pretty incredible segment about the impact of Taylor Swift on the NFL.

[Reply]
luv 09:13 AM 02-08-2024
Figured this thread was the best place for this rant...lol.

I'm not one who complains about Taylor being shown at football games. I mean, she's uber famous and dating a player. She's there cheering and screaming and cussing just like the rest of us. Good for her. I'm glad she has more females taking an interest in the game.

HOWEVER... Taylor is not on the team. I'm not sure why Andy Reid is fielding questions about her. I'm not sure why she's included in school spirit days. I'm not sure why cookies and Super Bowl clothing and decorations include her. The Chiefs are playing in the Super Bowl. The CHIEFS.

A friend's daughter dressed in Taylor stuff, but they're Denver fans, so it had nothing to do with the Super Bowl spirit. Why not have a Taylor Swift themed spirit week? I wonder if that would include a Travis Kelce day. Probably not.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 09:16 AM 02-08-2024
Originally Posted by luv:
HOWEVER... Taylor is not on the team. I'm not sure why Andy Reid is fielding questions about her. I'm not sure why she's included in school spirit days. I'm not sure why cookies and Super Bowl clothing and decorations include her. The Chiefs are playing in the Super Bowl. The CHIEFS.
Because she's currently (arguably) the most famous person on the planet right now and she is in a very public relationship with one of the Chiefs marquee players.

So naturally she's going to get associated with the Chiefs.

And given her economic impact on the Chiefs, in terms of overall brand value/awareness... that is not a bad thing.
[Reply]
Kiimo 09:27 AM 02-08-2024
Originally Posted by luv:
Figured this thread was the best place for this rant...lol.

I'm not one who complains about Taylor being shown at football games. I mean, she's uber famous and dating a player. She's there cheering and screaming and cussing just like the rest of us. Good for her. I'm glad she has more females taking an interest in the game.

A friend's daughter dressed in Taylor stuff, but they're Denver fans, so it had nothing to do with the Super Bowl spirit. Why not have a Taylor Swift themed spirit week? I wonder if that would include a Travis Kelce day. Probably not.

They're currently talking about how far away the Dallas Cowboys are to winning the Super Bowl.

Like, it's not easy to find content for two weeks. Taylor Swift is instant content and if you're working for your news job...in Vegas, do you turn your brain inside out coming up with a story about if Nick Allegretti can rise to the moment and somehow make casual fans care?

Or do you go "ask Reid about Taylor Swift" clap your hands and then hit the slots?
[Reply]
Page 253 of 302
« First < 153203243249250251252253 254255256257263 > Last »
Up