« First < 152202242248249250251252 253254255256262 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****
Dante84 06:44 PM 04-29-2022
More to come!

Skyy Moore: 91.8 PFF Grade last season

�� 1st among all WRs in College Football

Patrick Mahomes has a new weapon �� pic.twitter.com/wtqsxNh0LR

— PFF Fantasy Football (@PFF_Fantasy) April 30, 2022

Patrick Mahomes is going to have a lot of fun throwing to Skyy Moore. Wins right off the line with great hands. Lots of smiles in Kansas City.

— Daniel Jeremiah (@MoveTheSticks) April 30, 2022

New Chiefs (!!) WR Skyy Moore in #ReceptionPerception:

- Ranked 2nd among charted prospects in success rate vs. man (75%) and press coverage (75.7%)
- Led all prospects in success rate vs. zone coverage (88.1%)
- He can play inside and outsidehttps://t.co/HbifB61JlJ pic.twitter.com/HYsV8rlAzF

— Matt Harmon (@MattHarmon_BYB) April 30, 2022

With the 54th Pick in the 2022 NFL Draft the @chiefs Select @skyymoore24 ��⚪️ @NFLDraft @NFL @nflnetwork @WMU_Football @espn @SportsCenter @210ths pic.twitter.com/WOPtw9M5FP

— Prospect Media (@prospectmedia_) April 30, 2022

[Reply]
dlphg9 05:35 PM 10-30-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
It's like when everyone was going ga-ga over Justyn Ross making 4 moves in a 1v1 drill to get separation back in TC. Its like, my dudes, that would be very pretty in a Deestroying YouTube video, but that shit doesn't really happen in the NFL, especially in a west coast, timing based offense.
Lmao, fucking hater!
[Reply]
BWillie 05:36 PM 10-30-2023
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
Exactly, Skyy is pathetic. He should make a poll to see if the Chiefs want him to leave forever. That would be the ultimate pussy move.
:-)
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 05:47 PM 10-30-2023
Disappointment.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:53 PM 10-30-2023

Y’all make sure you check your kids Halloween candy this year someone tried to hide Kansas City Chiefs wide receivers in ours smh ���� pic.twitter.com/gxVel7R11Z

— #BlackLivesMatter (@Richie59FIFTY) October 30, 2023

[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 06:19 PM 10-30-2023
Originally Posted by scho63:
I'm not a follower of college football anymore but what made him so special in college?

Any idea why it's not translating in NFL?

I remember this board was ecstatic when we picked him.
I disliked the pick very much, but Staylor and Meck convinced me he fit the offense perfectly.

In college he played against kids who just were not talented enough to play Power 5 D1 football. Like, KU had better players than Skyy was playing against.

For me, nothing made him special in college, or the combine, or any single game he has played for the Chiefs.

Skyy Moore has literally never done a single thing on the football field, in college or the NFL, that made me think he belongs in the NFL.

It was very frustrating when people kept telling me he was good, because I didn't understand how they couldn't see with their own eyes that he clearly wasn't good. Mahomes doesn't trust him, no matter what Mahomes says, and I don't blame him.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 06:26 PM 10-30-2023
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
The NFL needs a minor leagues that we can send him down to to get his confidence back.
Watching the Dante Hall tribute they posted on YouTube, I was thinking that if RG wants a damn team over there so badly, why not try NFL Europe again.

It produced guys like Kurt Warner and Dante Hall. Europeans are much more familiar with the NFL and it's players, and rules, etc. now, and it would be much easier to market in the age of social media.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 06:33 PM 10-30-2023
https://youtu.be/igJLNMNtAJQ?si=9zfF1RwIWRJ_N6eS
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 06:34 PM 10-30-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
It's like when everyone was going ga-ga over Justyn Ross making 4 moves in a 1v1 drill to get separation back in TC. Its like, my dudes, that would be very pretty in a Deestroying YouTube video, but that shit doesn't really happen in the NFL, especially in a west coast, timing based offense.
Who runs a west coast based timing offense?

Certainly not Andy Reid and the Chiefs.

The slant is a staple of the WC offense. Reid calls one slant every 3 games.

What part of watching Mahomes bounce around the pocket, holding the ball, makes you think west coast timing based offense?

Reid has abandoned those Bill Walsh concepts, and runs more of a vertical passing offense with a lot of intermediate and deep routes that take time to develop. Mahomes isn't going three step drop, or five step drop, and boom, releasing the ball to a timing route.
[Reply]
TEX 06:56 PM 10-30-2023
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
I disliked the pick very much, but Staylor and Meck convinced me he fit the offense perfectly.

In college he played against kids who just were not talented enough to play Power 5 D1 football. Like, KU had better players than Skyy was playing against.

For me, nothing made him special in college, or the combine, or any single game he has played for the Chiefs.

Skyy Moore has literally never done a single thing on the football field, in college or the NFL, that made me think he belongs in the NFL.

It was very frustrating when people kept telling me he was good, because I didn't understand how they couldn't see with their own eyes that he clearly wasn't good. Mahomes doesn't trust him, no matter what Mahomes says, and I don't blame him.
Stick to your own opinions and ALWAYS believe your own eyes, over what someone tells you.
[Reply]
Ocotillo 07:04 PM 10-30-2023
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
He seems like kind of a pussy TBH.
Who is more of a pussy? Skyy Moore or Zach?
[Reply]
suzzer99 10:38 PM 10-30-2023
Originally Posted by srvy:
https://i.imgur.com/EDOSapD.mp4

I still think that was interference but he has to fight off that hand checking. Skyy has spaghetti noodles for arms get in the weight room :-)
I'm not convinced he catches this even with no defender contact. The ball came in over his right shoulder at a really awkward angle. He's so bad at tracking. You can adjust your route while the ball is in the air Skyy. It's allowed.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 10:44 PM 10-30-2023
I'm not convinced he catches this even with no defender contact. The ball came in over his right shoulder at a really awkward angle. He's so bad at tracking. You can adjust your route while the ball is in the air Skyy. It's allowed.
Reid is just trying to stick up for his guy. This is one of the reasons players love him. Reid always tries to put the blame somewhere else (at least publicly) when it comes to his players. It's effective but sometimes I think Reid takes this tactic a bit overboard.

That drop is on Skyy Moore and no one else. Not the refs they call enough pass interference calls and WRs have enough rules in their favor as it is. Moore needs to take responsibility and get better or get the **** off the field.

Robinson and Pringle make this dude look like trash and that's disturbing to think about.
[Reply]
suzzer99 10:51 PM 10-30-2023
That Reid feels the need to stick up for Moore could say a lot about Moore's lack of confidence. I'd lack confidence too if I sucked at my job.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 10:57 PM 10-30-2023
That Reid feels the need to stick up for Moore could say a lot about Moore's lack of confidence. I'd lack confidence too if I sucked at my job.
Right. I've always believed that confidence is like trust, you have to earn it and it shouldn't be just given. You can fake confidence but real confidence comes from accomplishments and he hasn't done shit so far in his career.

Well I shouldn't have said that he hasn't done anything. He had that nice punt return in the playoffs against the Bengals and caught that wide open pass in the SB but that's about it. That's not going to boost any players confidence in any significant way.
[Reply]
srvy 10:58 PM 10-30-2023
Agree but he needs to overcome that corner pulling at his arm. Almost every corner uses this technique and hopes to get away with it as a last resort. Have got to get your hands up and try to catch or sell to the official that you were interfered with. Skyy has pencil thin arms. He needs to bulk up in the weight room like Reek and fight through that bs.
[Reply]
Page 252 of 295
« First < 152202242248249250251252 253254255256262 > Last »
Up