Did not look good
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 05:50 PM Yesterday
Just a scratch. We good.
[Reply]
TLO 05:51 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by New World Order:
From someone in the know:

One surgeon thinks it's a torn ACL. Another surgeon doesn't think the ACL is torn.

They're going into the knee tomorrow to definitively see.
Please tell us more
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 05:52 PM Yesterday

One surgeon thinks it's a torn ACL. Another surgeon doesn't think the ACL is torn.

How can they not tell from the MRI?
[Reply]
wazu 05:53 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
If Rashee is out for a long time, Mahomes is now on my hate list. Not only could this had been avoided but he had Worthy wide open on that play
Never post again.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 05:55 PM Yesterday
I believe the surgeon who doesn’t believe it’s torn, because that’s the result I want
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:55 PM Yesterday
Sorry but this sounds like wishful thinking from Rashee. As the incident with the cars show, he's a stubborn dipshit sometimes. Don't do anything stupid, booby miles.
[Reply]
Dante84 06:01 PM Yesterday
Gun to my head I think it’s a different ligament they are worried about.i have no other info, just my read on things.

Hoping for the best…. Would be amazing if it’s not super serious.
[Reply]
srvy 06:01 PM Yesterday
I'm going to hope for the best and prepare for the worst. I'm done with all the speculation from online sports docs. I will wait for official word.

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:04 PM Yesterday

I believe you bud. Nwo has sources
[Reply]
DaFace 06:08 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by VAGOMO 4 LIFE!:
If Rashee is out for a long time, Mahomes is now on my hate list. Not only could this had been avoided but he had Worthy wide open on that play
So yeah...you can't claim any right to that username with takes like this. This is more fitting.
[Reply]
Coach 06:11 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by DaFace:
So yeah...you can't claim any right to that username with takes like this. This is more fitting.
:-) :-)
[Reply]
Coach 06:14 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
Not an expert, but can only speculate of an ACL or a Patellar tendon. One is the back and the other is in the front which could skew the MRI. That's the only thing I can think of.
[Reply]
Monticore 06:14 PM Yesterday
They thought von miller was fine on mri on scope it was torn , imaging has some limitations.
[Reply]
Monticore 06:16 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Coach:
Not an expert, but can only speculate of an ACL or a Patellar tendon. One is the back and the other is in the front which could skew the MRI. That's the only thing I can think of.
Full tear vs partial ( sprain) with swelling could be difficult to determine
[Reply]
Nirvana58 06:16 PM Yesterday
They can't always tell 100% from the MRI. Especially if it's a partial tear. Even with my knee surgery. MRI they thought it was a partial tear. We did the surgery to confirm. They got in there and said it was a complete tear and was basically obliterated.
[Reply]
Page 25 of 40
« First < 152122232425 2627282935 > Last »
Up