ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 25 of 39
« First < 152122232425 2627282935 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Schefter: Hopkins to Chiefs
Pooch 04:50 AM Today
Let’s go

It’s happening: Titans and Chiefs are working to finalize a trade that would send WR DeAndre Hopkins to Kansas City, league sources tell ESPN. pic.twitter.com/aEeKEgI2D8

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) October 23, 2024

Sources: #Titans WR DeAndre Hopkins is being traded to the #Chiefs in exchange for a 5th rounder that can get to a fourth rounder. Deal is being finalized.

A key veteran who could be the final piece, Hopkins name has been hot in the trade market. Now, he lands with the champs. pic.twitter.com/GRvRbUwux6

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) October 23, 2024

[Reply]
Iowanian 09:57 AM Today
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Schrager on NFLN saying the conditional 4th is based up playing time and if they go to the SB.

This is looking closer to a 4th than a 5th (which is fine)
A KC 4th is just the first pick of the 5th round.

This is a great patch on the leaky tire this offense has had with injuries.
[Reply]
Dante84 09:58 AM Today
Here's 9 minutes of Hopkins highlights from last year.

Screw it, DeAndre Hopkins highlights! �� pic.twitter.com/iZfrvMTBR1

— Brad Henson Productions (@BradHensonPro) October 23, 2024

[Reply]
Fishels 09:59 AM Today
Definitely would have preferred Diontae can’t lie. But anything makes this better than what we have

How good is Hopkins still?
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 09:59 AM Today
Veach to the rest of the league:

[Reply]
comochiefsfan 10:02 AM Today
I’ll definitely take it!

I have some reservations about how much he has left. But he’s undoubtedly been hamstrung playing with Will Levis this year so you can’t take too much away from his numbers so far this year.

still wouldn’t mind us going out and getting one more body. Maybe D Rob.
[Reply]
Monticore 10:02 AM Today
If we could g let slayton for cheap it would help , everytime I watch him he makes plays can play outside and leave hop in the slot
[Reply]
O.city 10:04 AM Today
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
To DJ's point about making another deal. It's not just about this year, remember we only have Rice, Worthy and Skyy under contract for 2025.

We shouldn't be thinking about rentals - we should be thinking about someone under control or someone we can extend.

And to Mecca's point, the draft class sucks next year and we're picking at the end of each round. I'll gladly use some capital to help us now and in future years.
The issue is, none of the guys being discussed have that as an option.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 10:05 AM Today
Originally Posted by O.city:
The issue is, none of the guys being discussed have that as an option.
Dionte is exactly that guy.
[Reply]
O.city 10:06 AM Today
Dionte is exactly that guy.
He's a FA after this season.

He's absolutely not signing a contract this close to FA.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:07 AM Today
I don't know why people are saying next year's draft class sucks, but they said the same exact shit about last years. I think that's a load of shit honestly.
[Reply]
Woogieman 10:07 AM Today
Originally Posted by crazycoffey:
Going from a losing team to a winning team can sometimes be miraculous
Great redemption story lines for Hopkins, Hunt, Fortson, and even Hardman to a far lesser extent, to have been rescued from football purgatory at the end of their careers to win a Super Bowl...surely America will learn to LOVE the Chiefs at the end of the season!
[Reply]
-King- 10:08 AM Today
To DJ's point about making another deal. It's not just about this year, remember we only have Rice, Worthy and Skyy under contract for 2025.

We shouldn't be thinking about rentals - we should be thinking about someone under control or someone we can extend.

And to Mecca's point, the draft class sucks next year and we're picking at the end of each round. I'll gladly use some capital to help us now and in future years.
I wish and hope we make another trade for a longer term piece but I just don't see them working to get 2 different high snap WRs integrated into the offense mid season. Especially if there's a chance Hollywood comes back. That would be 3 different basically new WRs you're working in.

If Hopkins is at least solid and we start utilizing Worthy fully, I think this offense is set personnel wise. Well just have to cross the 2025 bridge when we get to it.
[Reply]
O.city 10:08 AM Today
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I don't know why people are saying next year's draft class sucks, but they said the same exact shit about last years. I think that's a load of shit honestly.
It's always judged on the strength at the top. Apparently this years isn't as good or deep at the top.

Who knows, it's October.
[Reply]
Holladay 10:09 AM Today
I thought he a reputation as a locker room cancer. Guess, he is the opposite. Here is a link to a nice write up on him from Arizona.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/spor...ow/5701639001/
[Reply]
RunKC 10:09 AM Today
Originally Posted by staylor26:
It’s bc the very top isn’t that good. People think bad QB draft or no Marvin Harrison Jr prospect means it sucks.

Even in the awful 2013 draft Hopkins, Kelce and Bell were available. There’s always talent you just need to find it
[Reply]
Page 25 of 39
« First < 152122232425 2627282935 > Last »
Up