ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 25 of 57
« First < 152122232425 2627282935 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***MNF Week 3 Double Header: Jaguars @ Bills, Washington @ Bengals***
pugsnotdrugs19 02:30 PM Yesterday
Bills kickoff at 6:30pm CT....

Bengals at 7:15pm CT....
[Reply]
KC_Connection 07:21 PM Yesterday
I hate bringing up LeBron in non-NBA threads, but I can tell some of you haven’t been watching LeBron coast in regular season games for well over a decade before turning it up in the playoffs (as guys like James Harden and Russell Westbrook won regular season MVPs). Mahomes/the Chiefs have reached a point where they can effectively do the same if the last two seasons are any indication and there’s nothing wrong with that.

September blowouts are nice but they don’t really matter and there’s not one reason to exert any extra effort in these games anymore for the sake of stats when you are Mahomes.
[Reply]
Womble 07:21 PM Yesterday
In before comochiefsfan declares Jayden Daniels to be better than Mahomes.
[Reply]
Kman34 07:21 PM Yesterday
Eat shit Bengal scum..
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 07:21 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by ChiliConCarnage:
It helps when the run game looks unstoppable. They seem to be having their way up front
their offense is low key kinda stacked and daniels fits it perfectly

they kinda play like the ravens on offense

if they can get a legit edge they’ll be scary
[Reply]
Best22 07:22 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar:
I mean a lot of QBs are playing better than Mahomes rn but you know it would be ridiculous to say Daniels > Mahomes
He’s been playing better this week, and playing better against the same Cincy defense

Pat is playing far below his standards so far this year, mainly the last two weeks. He was pretty good against the Ravens. Last two weeks it’s felt like Nagy is keeping the lid on the offense
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 07:22 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Bengals forgot there are more games in the season
Well at least they'll get to stop at 17 this year.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:22 PM Yesterday
DYNASTY!

The Bills 31-point halftime lead equals the third-largest in franchise history and is the largest since 11/22/1992 against the Falcons.

— Buffalo Bills PR (@BuffaloBillsPR) September 24, 2024

[Reply]
FloridaMan88 07:22 PM Yesterday
Doug Pederson may not last the duration of the season.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 07:22 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
I really wish we had an innovative coordinator.

Nagy is retread trash and brings nothing to the table.

Look at what Joe Brady is doing with Josh Allen. Nagy sucks.
Joe Brady using all his powder in Sept-Dec... Can't believe some of you can't see that the regular season is a necessary process to win another Championship.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:23 PM Yesterday
I want to see hip drop tackles on Chase
[Reply]
KC_Connection 07:23 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
Absolutely no one is saying that.

If you dare to point out that Mahomes isn’t playing particularly well (Something he himself literally said last night), or someone else is playing better though, the fragile CP hive mind comes flying out accusing you of being a hater.

Mind you these are the same people that call out people for emotionally posting in the GDTs.

Lot of brain rot around here sometimes.
Mahomes is playing unfocused football, as he has in a lot of regular season games over the last two years. What I don’t understand is why anybody cares at this point given what we know he will do when it actually matters.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:23 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
I hate bringing up LeBron in non-NBA threads
:-):-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
scho63 07:23 PM Yesterday
Just switched to Bengals Skins.

Other game over at half
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:24 PM Yesterday
I hate bringing up LeBron in non-NBA threads,

[Reply]
FloridaMan88 07:24 PM Yesterday
I hate bringing up LeBron in non-NBA threads, but I can tell some of you haven’t been watching LeBron coast in regular season games for well over a decade before turning it up in the playoffs (as guys like James Harden and Russell Westbrook won regular season MVPs). Mahomes/the Chiefs have reached a point where they can effectively do the same if the last two seasons are any indication and there’s nothing wrong with that.

September blowouts are nice but they don’t really matter and there’s not one reason to exert any extra effort in these games anymore for the sake of stats when you are Mahomes.
LeBron has barely made the playoffs the past few years.
[Reply]
Page 25 of 57
« First < 152122232425 2627282935 > Last »
Up