« First < 149199239245246247248249 250251252253259 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****
Dante84 06:44 PM 04-29-2022
More to come!

Skyy Moore: 91.8 PFF Grade last season

�� 1st among all WRs in College Football

Patrick Mahomes has a new weapon �� pic.twitter.com/wtqsxNh0LR

— PFF Fantasy Football (@PFF_Fantasy) April 30, 2022

Patrick Mahomes is going to have a lot of fun throwing to Skyy Moore. Wins right off the line with great hands. Lots of smiles in Kansas City.

— Daniel Jeremiah (@MoveTheSticks) April 30, 2022

New Chiefs (!!) WR Skyy Moore in #ReceptionPerception:

- Ranked 2nd among charted prospects in success rate vs. man (75%) and press coverage (75.7%)
- Led all prospects in success rate vs. zone coverage (88.1%)
- He can play inside and outsidehttps://t.co/HbifB61JlJ pic.twitter.com/HYsV8rlAzF

— Matt Harmon (@MattHarmon_BYB) April 30, 2022

With the 54th Pick in the 2022 NFL Draft the @chiefs Select @skyymoore24 ��⚪️ @NFLDraft @NFL @nflnetwork @WMU_Football @espn @SportsCenter @210ths pic.twitter.com/WOPtw9M5FP

— Prospect Media (@prospectmedia_) April 30, 2022

[Reply]
Eleazar 11:38 AM 10-30-2023
Originally Posted by Balto:
No....I'm saying that is why he was more successful in college and that he will never be that here because Mahomes does not focus on 1 WR unless your name is Kelce.
Maybe it’s because he was playing in the MAC
[Reply]
TEX 11:39 AM 10-30-2023
Honestly I think the issue is volume. At Western Michigan he was the man and his WR coach is on record saying his main goal was to get Moore drafted in the 1st or 2nd round.

If you look back at his college games he has these type of misses through out his last year of college BUT with the volume he got with multiple 10+ catch games he made it right.

Unless Skyy changes his name too Travis Kelce I don't see Mahomes ever giving the attention that is probably needed for Skyy to become the WR we hoped.

Moore needs Volume
Seriously? No.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 11:41 AM 10-30-2023
Man this car is so shitty. I bet if I drive it more it will get faster.
[Reply]
Balto 11:42 AM 10-30-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
When you convince yourself of things that are simply not true based on the assertions of talking heads...

These are the stupid ****ing conclusions you reach.

And god almighty have there been a lot of stupid ****ing conclusions when it comes to Skyy Moore.
I'm not saying that we should give Moore more volume. I'm saying that was a big part of why he did what he did in college.

Go watch more of his college film or look up stats. He seems to have always had the issues he is having now but the volume he got at Western Michigan allowed to ALSO have the plays that got him draft in the 2nd round.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 11:42 AM 10-30-2023
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
For those just tuning in, someone has concluded that Mahomes is holding Skyy Moore back.
Could be. Brady turned short white guys with nonexistent college careers into Pro Bowl WRs.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 11:44 AM 10-30-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I like the defense that "Pickens is an asshole" cause you know that's really been a reason this team hasn't drafted someone over Reid's tenure.
What elite WR isn't an asshole?
[Reply]
saphojunkie 11:47 AM 10-30-2023
Originally Posted by Gary Cooper:
Could be. Brady turned short white guys with nonexistent college careers into Pro Bowl WRs.
you cracked the case. Good job.

Skyy Moore should have been white, that's the problem.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:10 PM 10-30-2023
I'm not saying that we should give Moore more volume. I'm saying that was a big part of why he did what he did in college.

Go watch more of his college film or look up stats. He seems to have always had the issues he is having now but the volume he got at Western Michigan allowed to ALSO have the plays that got him draft in the 2nd round.
You eat what you kill in the NFL.

If the scouting staff said "Yeah, he's going to fail on about half of the plays designed around him, but if we just give him a TON of them it should all work out in the wash..." then they're idiots.

And I don't believe they're idiots.
[Reply]
suzzer99 12:32 PM 10-30-2023

Andy Reid on Monday: "Sky Moore’s going to take heat for dropping the ball. Well, when you look at it on tape, you see that his inside arm was dragged down away from the ball. The officials are human. They do a good job. Sometimes, it’s hard to see everything." https://t.co/D93RinnfiK

— Pete Sweeney (@pgsween) October 30, 2023

Yeah I don't think so. Skyy's gotta fight through that. And it's not like he got up looking for the flag.

The team is just trying to save whatever last shreds of his confidence he has left.
[Reply]
TEX 12:40 PM 10-30-2023
Originally Posted by suzzer99:

Yeah I don't think so. Skyy's gotta fight through that. And it's not like he got up looking for the flag.

The team is just trying to save whatever last shreds of his confidence he has left.
Exactly. Skyy should have caught the ball. Looks like he had trouble tracking it. It was a perfect pass, right in his hands. Skyy never even had to break stride. :-)
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 12:44 PM 10-30-2023

Denver’s WR’s were catching passes way more difficult than that.

Lame excuse, Andy.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 12:46 PM 10-30-2023
I’m gonna hope this is one of those things like when Andy kept praising CEH last year despite him getting fewer and fewer snap counts until he was written out of the gameplan.
[Reply]
kcgreene 12:46 PM 10-30-2023
Or... and hear me out....

Skyy just sucks ass at the professional level.
[Reply]
-King- 12:51 PM 10-30-2023

[Reply]
New World Order 12:53 PM 10-30-2023

In other words, Skyy is going to get his reps
[Reply]
Page 249 of 295
« First < 149199239245246247248249 250251252253259 > Last »
Up