ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 248 of 298
« First < 148198238244245246247248 249250251252258 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>TAY-TAY AND TRAVIS ARE DATING
Hammock Parties 10:52 AM 09-12-2023
MAKE. BABIES. WIN. TROPHIES.

EXCLUSIVE: Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up https://t.co/uQOUsu4Ghe

— The Messenger (@TheMessenger) September 12, 2023

Originally Posted by :
Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up.

"Taylor and Travis have been quietly hanging out," the source said. "She saw him when she was in NYC a few weeks ago."

The Messenger has reached out to reps for Swift and Kelce for comment.

In July, Kelce tried — and failed — to pass his phone number to Swift ahead of a stop on the singer's record-breaking Eras Tour.

During an episode of the New Heights podcast with his brother, Jason Kelce, the Kansas City Chiefs tight end said he made a bracelet for the show with the digits of his phone number on the beads.

The two-time Super Bowl champ wanted to gift the homemade jewelry to the pop star ahead of her Kansas City show at Arrowhead Stadium in July, but unfortunately for him, Swift didn't take the bait.

"I was disappointed that she doesn't talk before or after her shows because she has to save her voice for the 44 songs that she sings, so I was a little butthurt I didn't get to hand her one of the bracelets I made for her," Kelce explained on the podcast.

As his brother laughed, Kelce added, "She doesn't meet anybody — or at least she didn't want to meet me, so I took it personal, but it was an unbelievable show."

The pairing comes after Swift and Matty Healy's whirlwind romance came to an end in June after weeks of dating.

"It was a whirlwind romance but Taylor and Matty are now not together. Taylor broke it off with him, and it happened fast," a source told The Messenger at the time. "They had a lot of fun together, and it moved really quickly, but ultimately Taylor wanted to move on and be single."

Swift was linked to Healy in May after she and longtime boyfriend Joe Alwyn broke up in April. The 12-time Grammy winner is releasing 1989 (Taylor's Version) on Oct. 27.

[Reply]
Eleazar 08:21 PM 02-04-2024
Are there any good original ideas, or is the best that modern times have to offer more rehashes of stuff from the past?

Hollywood especially, but a cover song being the biggest story for something like this seems on brand with this overly-exhausted creative era in music
[Reply]
KCUnited 08:30 PM 02-04-2024
Middle aged white guy who adamantly supports Taylor Swift against other middle aged white guys also openly questions why todays music sucks in super hypocritical move
[Reply]
wazu 08:33 PM 02-04-2024
Tay won!
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:42 PM 02-04-2024
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
Are there any good original ideas, or is the best that modern times have to offer more rehashes of stuff from the past?

Hollywood especially, but a cover song being the biggest story for something like this seems on brand with this overly-exhausted creative era in music
There's a lot of creativity in music. If you're looking for awards shows to pick the best out there, that's the first mistake.

Movies are a little different because I think they're still figuring shit out about the future of movie theaters and streaming.
[Reply]
|Zach| 09:42 PM 02-04-2024
Originally Posted by wazu:
I just have no interest in his version. You're a DUDE. You are singing a song about how your girlfriend drove you around in her fast car and it was the thrill of your life? I realize that is possible but it isn't relatable.

And then the flaws she describes in the relationship as life goes steadily downhill I realize could be gender role-reversed and technically still work. But they aren't the norm and it just doesn't work for me.

My kids look at me like I have two heads when I get on this soap box BTW.
If you want to take things in an obtuse and literal way in order to not like something that is entirely fine you will succeed.

The gender of who is driving the car means little because the feeling of freedom and escaping something is universal and the song taps into that well.
[Reply]
|Zach| 09:44 PM 02-04-2024
Taylor won but also announced a brand new album for April which should be fun.
[Reply]
Eleazar 09:47 PM 02-04-2024
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
There's a lot of creativity in music. If you're looking for awards shows to pick the best out there, that's the first mistake.

Movies are a little different because I think they're still figuring shit out about the future of movie theaters and streaming.
Obviously I know that there are still people doing originals. But what does the conversation invariably shift to in movies, TV, music today... exactly what we're talking about here. A whole night devoted to awarding the best of a year in music and people are talking about... yet another remake.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:28 PM 02-04-2024
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
Obviously I know that there are still people doing originals. But what does the conversation invariably shift to in movies, TV, music today... exactly what we're talking about here. A whole night devoted to awarding the best of a year in music and people are talking about... yet another remake.
The Grammys have always been an awards show popularity contest. More than any other awards show so I guess I don't take much stock into it. Alot of people are talking about Fast Car because retro often feels good and Tracy Chapman hasn't performed in decades.

I do agree with you about movies. but I tend to think that's a lot more to do with movie studios struggling to adapt to the new digital age
[Reply]
Superbowltrashcan 10:30 PM 02-04-2024
Album of the Year Grammy! Most by any artist ever!
[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 10:35 PM 02-04-2024
TAY TAY DING DANG SWIFT!!

ONE OF US!!

ONE OF US!!
[Reply]
jdubya 10:36 PM 02-04-2024
She didn’t even acknowledge Celine. Bad look.
[Reply]
|Zach| 10:40 PM 02-04-2024
Man, I would love to sit and listen to Billy Joel play Summer Highland Falls live.
[Reply]
kcpasco 10:52 PM 02-04-2024
Miley Cyrus looked absolutely great and also like you would get an STD by standing within 5 feet of her.
[Reply]
|Zach| 10:55 PM 02-04-2024
Originally Posted by kcpasco:
Miley Cyrus looked absolutely great and also like you would get an STD by standing within 5 feet of her.
She is so talented I always think about this performance of Fade Into You that was amazing.

[Reply]
|Zach| 10:56 PM 02-04-2024

Celine Dion and Taylor Swift backstage at the #GRAMMYs. pic.twitter.com/cCHxfgzJ89

— Entertainment Tonight (@etnow) February 5, 2024

[Reply]
Page 248 of 298
« First < 148198238244245246247248 249250251252258 > Last »
Up