« First < 148198238244245246247248 249250251252258 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****
Dante84 06:44 PM 04-29-2022
More to come!

Skyy Moore: 91.8 PFF Grade last season

�� 1st among all WRs in College Football

Patrick Mahomes has a new weapon �� pic.twitter.com/wtqsxNh0LR

— PFF Fantasy Football (@PFF_Fantasy) April 30, 2022

Patrick Mahomes is going to have a lot of fun throwing to Skyy Moore. Wins right off the line with great hands. Lots of smiles in Kansas City.

— Daniel Jeremiah (@MoveTheSticks) April 30, 2022

New Chiefs (!!) WR Skyy Moore in #ReceptionPerception:

- Ranked 2nd among charted prospects in success rate vs. man (75%) and press coverage (75.7%)
- Led all prospects in success rate vs. zone coverage (88.1%)
- He can play inside and outsidehttps://t.co/HbifB61JlJ pic.twitter.com/HYsV8rlAzF

— Matt Harmon (@MattHarmon_BYB) April 30, 2022

With the 54th Pick in the 2022 NFL Draft the @chiefs Select @skyymoore24 ��⚪️ @NFLDraft @NFL @nflnetwork @WMU_Football @espn @SportsCenter @210ths pic.twitter.com/WOPtw9M5FP

— Prospect Media (@prospectmedia_) April 30, 2022

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:28 AM 10-30-2023
Originally Posted by -King-:
Dude watched the Chiefs and somehow came to the conclusion they need to play and throw to Skyy even more than they actually do :-) :-)
Every single game has another "Moore - WTF are you doing out there?" moment. And I mean every single one of them. Give him 30 snaps and at least one time he's going to look like a person who's never played the sport before.

And the conclusion is that he needs more reps.

I don't see how anyone stayed on that bandwagon after the middle screen where he clearly just got lost on the field and forced Mahomes to abandon the play to avoid the OPI.
[Reply]
raybec 4 10:31 AM 10-30-2023
Originally Posted by Balto:
Honestly I think the issue is volume. At Western Michigan he was the man and his WR coach is on record saying his main goal was to get Moore drafted in the 1st or 2nd round.

If you look back at his college games he has these type of misses through out his last year of college BUT with the volume he got with multiple 10+ catch games he made it right.

Unless Skyy changes his name too Travis Kelce I don't see Mahomes ever giving the attention that is probably needed for Skyy to become the WR we hoped.

Moore needs Volume
OK, I Am Sam. Do you really think more volume is going to put Moore in the place he's supposed to be when he's supposed to be there? More volume isn't going to get him seperation, more volume isn't going to make him catch touchdowns that fall perfectly into his hands. Moore needs to go ahead and get his insurance license and set up a State Farm office wherever the fuck he's from.
[Reply]
Pinchshot 10:38 AM 10-30-2023
This thread and the subject of the thread should both be cut.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 10:41 AM 10-30-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Every single game has another "Moore - WTF are you doing out there?" moment. And I mean every single one of them. Give him 30 snaps and at least one time he's going to look like a person who's never played the sport before.

And the conclusion is that he needs more reps.

I don't see how anyone stayed on that bandwagon after the middle screen where he clearly just got lost on the field and forced Mahomes to abandon the play to avoid the OPI.
This is why I’m skeptical of the twitter defenders pointing at Moore’s separation stats on Next Gen Stats today. Separation doesn’t matter if you’re not where you’re supposed to be on the field.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 10:49 AM 10-30-2023
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
This is why I’m skeptical of the twitter defenders pointing at Moore’s separation stats on Next Gen Stats today. Separation doesn’t matter if you’re not where you’re supposed to be on the field.
It's like when everyone was going ga-ga over Justyn Ross making 4 moves in a 1v1 drill to get separation back in TC. Its like, my dudes, that would be very pretty in a Deestroying YouTube video, but that shit doesn't really happen in the NFL, especially in a west coast, timing based offense.
[Reply]
raybec 4 10:57 AM 10-30-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
It's like when everyone was going ga-ga over Justyn Ross making 4 moves in a 1v1 drill to get separation back in TC. Its like, my dudes, that would be very pretty in a Deestroying YouTube video, but that shit doesn't really happen in the NFL, especially in a west coast, timing based offense.
Maybe, but he can smack a ho with gusto!
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:05 AM 10-30-2023
Guys, just get him the wide open looks like he had in the Super Bowl and he’ll become a TD machine. Just you wait!
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 11:07 AM 10-30-2023
He has too much bronco in him
[Reply]
Eleazar 11:09 AM 10-30-2023
For those just tuning in, someone has concluded that Mahomes is holding Skyy Moore back.
[Reply]
Womble 11:13 AM 10-30-2023
Originally Posted by Balto:
Honestly I think the issue is volume. At Western Michigan he was the man and his WR coach is on record saying his main goal was to get Moore drafted in the 1st or 2nd round.

If you look back at his college games he has these type of misses through out his last year of college BUT with the volume he got with multiple 10+ catch games he made it right.

Unless Skyy changes his name too Travis Kelce I don't see Mahomes ever giving the attention that is probably needed for Skyy to become the WR we hoped.

Moore needs Volume
So your solution to the WR problem is to constantly pepper our worst WR with dimes so he can drop them all, we lose our games and then we get a better draft position for the 2024 first round WR pick?
[Reply]
louie aguiar 11:13 AM 10-30-2023
Originally Posted by Kman34:
We could of had Pickens…
It sounds like we didn’t draft Pickens because veach didn’t think he’d be a cultural fit.

#ChiefsKingdom We asked #BrettVeach about the #Chiefs WR position & philosophy at the 2023 #NFL Scouting Combine. Specifically, we asked him about his draft selections of Mecole Hardman over D.K. Metcalf and Skyy Moore over George Pickens.

Here's what he said: pic.twitter.com/A0uWJQk0a8

— Starcade Media (@StarcadeMediaKC) October 30, 2023

[Reply]
Womble 11:20 AM 10-30-2023
Is 'balto' Italian for dumbass?
[Reply]
TEX 11:32 AM 10-30-2023
Originally Posted by louie aguiar:
It sounds like we didn’t draft Pickens because veach didn’t think he’d be a cultural fit.

Guess so.
[Reply]
Balto 11:34 AM 10-30-2023
Originally Posted by Womble:
So your solution to the WR problem is to constantly pepper our worst WR with dimes so he can drop them all, we lose our games and then we get a better draft position for the 2024 first round WR pick?
No....I'm saying that is why he was more successful in college and that he will never be that here because Mahomes does not focus on 1 WR unless your name is Kelce.
[Reply]
Balto 11:35 AM 10-30-2023
Originally Posted by Womble:
Is 'balto' Italian for dumbass?
No but 'Womble' is Italian for not being able to read or maybe its comprehend. My Italian isn't great.
[Reply]
Page 248 of 298
« First < 148198238244245246247248 249250251252258 > Last »
Up