« First < 146196236242243244245246 247248249250256 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****
Dante84 06:44 PM 04-29-2022
More to come!

Skyy Moore: 91.8 PFF Grade last season

�� 1st among all WRs in College Football

Patrick Mahomes has a new weapon �� pic.twitter.com/wtqsxNh0LR

— PFF Fantasy Football (@PFF_Fantasy) April 30, 2022

Patrick Mahomes is going to have a lot of fun throwing to Skyy Moore. Wins right off the line with great hands. Lots of smiles in Kansas City.

— Daniel Jeremiah (@MoveTheSticks) April 30, 2022

New Chiefs (!!) WR Skyy Moore in #ReceptionPerception:

- Ranked 2nd among charted prospects in success rate vs. man (75%) and press coverage (75.7%)
- Led all prospects in success rate vs. zone coverage (88.1%)
- He can play inside and outsidehttps://t.co/HbifB61JlJ pic.twitter.com/HYsV8rlAzF

— Matt Harmon (@MattHarmon_BYB) April 30, 2022

With the 54th Pick in the 2022 NFL Draft the @chiefs Select @skyymoore24 ��⚪️ @NFLDraft @NFL @nflnetwork @WMU_Football @espn @SportsCenter @210ths pic.twitter.com/WOPtw9M5FP

— Prospect Media (@prospectmedia_) April 30, 2022

[Reply]
ToxSocks 09:19 AM 10-30-2023
The #1 thing i'll always remember about Skyy Moore was how pissed i was when the Chiefs drafted him. I've never been angry about a Chiefs draft pick other than Moore.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:20 AM 10-30-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
The #1 thing i'll always remember about Skyy Moore was how pissed i was when the Chiefs drafted him. I've never been angry about a Chiefs draft pick other than Moore.
Yeah - but you're just a hater.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 09:20 AM 10-30-2023
Ive chain smoked 2 J's and I'm still mad. Ive ranted to my wife who's now tuned me out to listen to Cardi B, I've ranted to my son too. At east he gets it. I think I'm almost past the anger stage and entering grief.
Yeah, uh huh. This post doesnt even do it justice how pissed i was that day.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 09:21 AM 10-30-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Yeah - but you're just a hater.
Just as i was a "Justyn Ross Hater" too.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 09:22 AM 10-30-2023
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Yesterday, Rice had more snaps than any receiver not named Kelce. What he needs is 2 things:

1. More Targets from the O (he only had 5 targets yesterday. MVS had 9 with virtually the same number of yards)
2. Stop dropping passes that hit you in the gawdamn hands
Yeah hes got dropsies issues. I'm okay with accepting hes gonna drop 1-2 easy ones a game. He actually gets open and has playmaking ability when he gets the ball.
[Reply]
ChiTown 09:23 AM 10-30-2023
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
His drops suck,

But he's been way more consistent than any other WR. I'll take drops if hes getting yards on the catches he does have.
I'm good with that as well. I'd also be good if we cut the # of WR's in the rotation. Hardman & Moore got 55 snaps between the two of them. F that

Also KT with 12 snaps? I mean, wtf is his value if he's only taking 12 snaps in a game?
[Reply]
TEX 09:23 AM 10-30-2023
I got that way when we moved back and Pickens came off the board.
[Reply]
Pablo 09:29 AM 10-30-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I know people are going to hate this pick, but they’ll come around to it

Skyy Moore is going to be a good WR.

I promise.
Originally Posted by Iconic:
Underrated. Sky will be proving A LOT of CP haters wrong it seems.
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Unlike Mr. Dropsies last year, who prefers to let the ball come into his body, Moore catches the ball with his hands!
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
We need a guy who can actually catch the ball. This will work.

Though I'm not sure this solves our WR1 problem.
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
He's finally the Sammy Watkins replacement they been looking for and people still mad lmao
First page in this thread is pretty, pretty good shit.

:-)

I should probably dig a little bit, I'm sure I said some goober shit in here as well like "BURT HAS MY COMPLETE TRUST" or something
[Reply]
ToxSocks 09:30 AM 10-30-2023
Originally Posted by TEX:
I got that way when we moved back and Pickens came off the board.
I was heated and annoyed when they passed on Pickens. I had already told CP that i thought he was a top 3 WR in the draft. Upset with the Steelers who then took him the next pick, and then Indy with Pierce. LIVID when the Chiefs drafted Moore.

Guys i wanted:
Pickens
C.Austin
DK Metcalf
Zay Flowers....

Would loved to have had Trey Palmer, who's looking like a good developmental guy in TB......

Im just some dude behind a computer who isn't trained at this shit at all, but i've been watching the NFL for 31 years, long enough to understand was a real player looks like....
[Reply]
TEX 09:34 AM 10-30-2023
Originally Posted by Pablo:
First page in this thread is pretty, pretty good shit.

:-)

I should probably dig a little bit, I'm sure I said some goober shit in here as well like "BURT HAS MY COMPLETE TRUST" or something
Good STUFF! :-)
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 09:42 AM 10-30-2023
Originally Posted by Gary Cooper:
Is nobody else impressed that Moore got separation against Surtain?
If he runs the wrong route and drops or loses the passes sent his way what does it really matter that he’s “always open”.

Dude drops half the punts he fields standing alone in the middle of the field.

There was a glimmer of hope in the Bears game but outside of that and the Charger game last season he’s been trash as a receiver and has contributed to more losses than wins.
[Reply]
Mecca 09:45 AM 10-30-2023
I was heated and annoyed when they passed on Pickens. I had already told CP that i thought he was a top 3 WR in the draft. Upset with the Steelers who then took him the next pick, and then Indy with Pierce. LIVID when the Chiefs drafted Moore.

Guys i wanted:
Pickens
C.Austin
DK Metcalf
Zay Flowers....

Would loved to have had Trey Palmer, who's looking like a good developmental guy in TB......

Im just some dude behind a computer who isn't trained at this shit at all, but i've been watching the NFL for 31 years, long enough to understand was a real player looks like....
I like the defense that "Pickens is an asshole" cause you know that's really been a reason this team hasn't drafted someone over Reid's tenure.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 09:47 AM 10-30-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I like the defense that "Pickens is an asshole" cause you know that's really been a reason this team hasn't drafted someone over Reid's tenure.
That's part of the reason i liked him so much. The best WR's have attitude problems and generally get slapped with the diva tag. They're cocky, they're arrogant, they want the ball and they love the spotlight. Those are ballers.

Skyy Moore is a "nice young man".
[Reply]
siberian khatru 09:50 AM 10-30-2023
That's part of the reason i liked him so much. The best WR's have attitude problems and generally get slapped with the diva tag. They're cocky, they're arrogant, they want the ball and they love the spotlight. Those are ballers.

Shades of Dayton Moore.
[Reply]
TEX 09:51 AM 10-30-2023

Who cant track a ball for shit.
[Reply]
Page 246 of 295
« First < 146196236242243244245246 247248249250256 > Last »
Up