ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 24 of 28
« First < 142021222324 25262728 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Who should we trade for if Rice is out?
Titty Meat 03:10 PM Yesterday
Discuss...
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:24 AM Today
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I'm on team Diontae for now

Just think he answers short and long term problems the best

But ultimately, just another capable body to keep Skyy off the field would be tremendous.
It is an ideal situation for us and for him. Would be a wet dream if we could pull it off. We get a rental and he can treat this as an audition for his next team. The question is, will the panthers be eager to prove they aren’t terrible by proving they can compete without Bryce? That team isn’t known to make a lot of great decisions. But yeah, with them having legette and mingo they’ve got plenty to work with for a rebuild.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:24 AM Today
Yeah part of fixing the offense is getting this disaster off the field permanently

SKYY MOORE IS THE WORST FUCKING RECEIVER I’VE EVER SEEN ���� pic.twitter.com/AKkhFXnAZX

— Kadarius Toney (@lovetoney87) September 29, 2024

[Reply]
Snerd 09:24 AM Today
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
J-E-T-S
And Steelers.
[Reply]
DRM08 09:24 AM Today
Originally Posted by In58men:
Does Adams really trust Rodgers to go to the SB though?

Rodgers is cooked.
Adams does not care about winning. He voluntarily joined the Raiders.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 09:25 AM Today
Originally Posted by RunKC:
There is basically no difference between Hardman and Hyatt. They’re the same guy, except Hardman knows the offense.

The big problem with Amari Cooper is that he’s 30 and he’s a FA after this year and if you trade a big asset to get him it better be for him to be here more than half a season. Money could be an issue.

Amari Cooper should be the top target depending on price and contract but I really think Slayton and Boyd would be excellent here. Veteran guys with proven production would be excellent 3rd receiving option after Kelce/Worthy with the option to be the 2nd option of needed.

Bonus here is that Slayton is only 27 and he’s 6+ft 200 lbs and has 4.3 speed.
Calling Hyatt "Hardman" is lazy imo. Hyatt had 1267 yards and 15 TD's in his last season in college. Hardman never got anywhere near that at Georgia. Then Hyatt gets picked by the Giants and is forced to play with Daniel Jones and another Giants backup last year. The kid had no chance.
[Reply]
In58men 09:27 AM Today

REPORT: #Browns star receiver Amari Cooper's cap hit is only $605,000 if a team wanted to trade for him at the trade deadline.

������

Cooper’s salary is now extremely affordable…

(Via Spotrac) pic.twitter.com/c6kPqAsfdQ

— MLFootball (@_MLFootball) September 30, 2024

[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:27 AM Today
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Yeah part of fixing the offense is getting this disaster off the field permanently

I know Reid loves his system WRs who can block and all that crap. I just can’t imagine remigio couldn’t do those same things just fine while being better versus the very low bar skyy has set for doing everything else. Unfortunately I think this is an emotional decision way more than a logical one
[Reply]
Chris Meck 09:28 AM Today
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
“Nobody did anything to mahomes.”

Two years ago we made drastic cuts of necessity. I applauded the decision and still do. But it was year 1 of dialing mahomes back into an efficient qb. This year we made good moves but got hit with injuries but veach bringing in 2 speed guys was an obvious recognition that we need to open up the offense up. Just really bad luck. But Year 2 was a mistake. Not a “shit happens” thing.

We ****ed up mahomes, it is not a matter of toughening him up and just telling him to deal with it. The reason he is afraid to throw deep is because every time he did it burned him. It killed drives and led to INTs. The reason he developed tunnel vision is because in the final stretch he found that giving kelce and rice 100 targets a game was the only way to survive. The reason he’s become a check down artist is because it’s easier to avoid mistakes.

So yeah after all that it’s weird that you, who apologized profusely until the very very end for bad wr play, insist that we should do nothing at wr because everything is going to be just fine and work itself out naturally. We probably will power through this but we need to give mahomes help if we can because we have to un**** his bad habits and have him learn to trust again. This isn’t 2 years ago. Mahomes can only break out of this by rediscovering his aggressiveness and by trusting his WRs again.

You think you’re playing the role of good fan. But you are opening the floodgate to mahomes getting bashed left and right the next few months because of this narrative I hoped would have died on a vine that shit happens and leaders should just deal with it. That mahomes at his contract should carry the pass offense on his back. That he is so transcendent of a talent that he doesnt need a little help sometimes. Mahomes needs a little extra help right now. Just because he can lean into the wrong habits to power through this doesn’t mean we should if we can avoid it
Horseshit, inaccuracies, hyperbole, and just flat lies.

I advocated for patience last year. I said many times that I would bet on Veach to hit on one of three swings minimum - and he did! I said if he hits one we'll be okay - and we won the Superbowl. You're hoping you hit on two, but Rice was the only hit.

You use hindsight to accuse the organization of intentionally giving Mahomes subpar support and it's bullshit.

Worthy looks like a hit this year. They signed Brown and had Rice-that SHOULD have been a great WR corps. Probably the best we've ever had. But injuries happen. It's hard to win a Superbowl. It's near impossible to win two in a row. Three straight has NEVER been done. There's a reason for that.

You're absolutely full of shit AGAIN.
[Reply]
ChiTown 09:35 AM Today
Hyatt has had 3 targets in 4 games and zero receptions. Other than potential, WTF would he bring to this team that we don't already have?
[Reply]
kcgreene 09:36 AM Today
Cheap for whoever gets him, 22.58M of Dead Cap on the Browns next year... who are currently slated to be *checks Spotrac* 42.9M over the cap next year.

I don't know if the Browns can afford to trade Amari because of that void money... unless they extend Deshaun and push money down the road on him.
[Reply]
O.city 09:49 AM Today
He's got a bunch of void years they can push that out on so that's not the issue I doubt.
[Reply]
In58men 09:52 AM Today
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Hyatt has had 3 targets in 4 games and zero receptions. Other than potential, WTF would he bring to this team that we don't already have?
It’s time we free Justyn Ross.

This is a slam dunk move.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:56 AM Today
Originally Posted by kcgreene:
Cheap for whoever gets him, 22.58M of Dead Cap on the Browns next year... who are currently slated to be *checks Spotrac* 42.9M over the cap next year.

I don't know if the Browns can afford to trade Amari because of that void money... unless they extend Deshaun and push money down the road on him.
Those void years hit either way unless they extend him.

And there's no given that they're able to do so. Not with the shape the rest of their cap is in.

I suspect that cake is already baked.
[Reply]
ChiTown 09:59 AM Today

Again, if Justyn Ross were any sort of answer at all, he would have appeared before we went out and signed JuJu.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:59 AM Today

Ross needs to be over Moore
[Reply]
Page 24 of 28
« First < 142021222324 25262728 >
Up