« First < 142021222324
Nzoner's Game Room>Traitors, Losers and Cowards from the day of battle, 2024
Hammock Parties 11:24 AM 09-23-2024
Shameful. The lot of you.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
TwistedChief 01:38 AM Today
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
Laugh away dipshit. If you believe hopping on Clay's dick offers you any credibility whatsoever, you might want to take a peek in the mirror and you'll see something really funny.
:-)
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 02:22 AM Today
Clay, you are one soft delta.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:54 AM Today
Bring out the creature for this passing game
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:32 AM Today
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
And the Chiefs led by 16 points midway through the fourth.

You're a COWARD.
When the post was made, it was shaping up like another tight game... you're a DUMBASS
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:34 AM Today
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
When the post was made, it was shaping up like another tight game... you're a DUMBASS
Bullshit. It was shaping up to be DOMINATION. That's how people who aren't TRAITORS think.
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:10 AM Today
IMO, a big part of this is people have vastly different feelings of what a tight game actually looks like, much less expressing that... not that I think your comment is particularly close to deserving (it's not), but I'd also say the only game so far this season that had me wondering if they'd actually lose was the Bengals game.

The Ravens and 49ers were obvious capable of winning those games, but I think both only had 1 possession each where they had the ball and a chance to tie or take the lead... so, not exactly games filled with consistently stressful downs.

The other opponents spent far more time shitting down their own leg than looking like capable NFL teams, so wasn’t ever concerned even when games were close.... and would just laugh it off if the Chiefs managed to be THAT bad to lose to any of them.
[Reply]
Molitoth 10:19 AM Today
I posted this early in one of the games and got on the list:

Originally Posted by :
Originally Posted by Molitoth
One team came to play.
Clay is trying hard. Especially when some dolts are saying "fuck Pat, he sucks"
[Reply]
Easy 6 01:23 PM Today
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
IMO, a big part of this is people have vastly different feelings of what a tight game actually looks like, much less expressing that... not that I think your comment is particularly close to deserving (it's not), but I'd also say the only game so far this season that had me wondering if they'd actually lose was the Bengals game.

The Ravens and 49ers were obvious capable of winning those games, but I think both only had 1 possession each where they had the ball and a chance to tie or take the lead... so, not exactly games filled with consistently stressful downs.

The other opponents spent far more time shitting down their own leg than looking like capable NFL teams, so wasn’t ever concerned even when games were close.... and would just laugh it off if the Chiefs managed to be THAT bad to lose to any of them.
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
I posted this early in one of the games and got on the list:

Clay is trying hard. Especially when some dolts are saying "fuck Pat, he sucks"
Meh its no biggie, I was joking more than anything... besides, Ming is the sole arbiter of who's a TLC anyway
[Reply]
Page 24 of 24
« First < 142021222324
Up