ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 24 of 30
« First < 142021222324 25262728 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>**** MNF Doubleheader - Ravens/Bucs and Chargers/Cards ****
wazu 01:49 PM Yesterday
Ravens -3.5
Chargers -1

If we can get a couple of relatively small upsets to happen this could make for a fun evening.
[Reply]
notorious 09:17 PM Yesterday
Just how stupid is TB's coach.

I fire his ass for that. Fucking moron.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 09:17 PM Yesterday
I don't wish injuries on any team (besides the ones I don't like) but Tampa will be much easier without Godwin or Evans. Their defense has looked weak tonight. That matchup in several weeks is looking better now. Especially after Watson got injured yesterday and possibly going up against a team with several solid WRs if healthy.
[Reply]
Bump 09:18 PM Yesterday
Cardinals need to score a TD here, watching the Chargers lose is always good
[Reply]
notorious 09:18 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Bump:
Cardinals need to score a TD here, watching the Chargers lose is always good
This game has been less than stellar.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 09:18 PM Yesterday
Hate this is how it comes to fruition but the Chiefs would have to royally fuck up to not get to at least 9-0.
[Reply]
Megatron96 09:18 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
And now Godwin's leg appears to be pointing the wrong way? That left leg looked like it was turned sideways as he was on his knees. I'm not so sure they're gonna show that again.

Just aces work, Bowles.

Goddamit, I was just saying to the TV that Bowles was an idiot for continuing to let the 1s stay out there. Same shit McVay did a coupe seasons ago that ended up costing the entire season.

JFC Bowles.
[Reply]
tk13 09:18 PM Yesterday
I don't know, they're gonna tear up Bowles for that but they're almost in FG range now. You take the quick FG and your kicker has given you a shot on every single onside. It was a long shot but the there was a shot.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 09:19 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Hate this is how it comes to fruition but the Chiefs would have to royally **** up to not get to at least 9-0.
And if Buffalo drops a game along the way, that matchup becomes less important.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 09:20 PM Yesterday
I mean tonight has been a season-sinking night for Tampa. They aren’t making the playoffs without those WRs for an extended period.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:20 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by tk13:
I don't know, they're gonna tear up Bowles for that but they're almost in FG range now. You take the quick FG and your kicker has given you a shot on every single onside. It was a long shot but the there was a shot.
They had a shot to tie the game still, yeah. Probably a 1% chance at best, but he's gotta try to go for it.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 09:21 PM Yesterday
Meanwhile, Roquan Smith continues to be healthy.
[Reply]
ReynardMuldrake 09:22 PM Yesterday
That was a nasty fucking injury. Dude's foot was pointing the wrong way. I'm a little glad they didn't show a replay.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 09:23 PM Yesterday
Tampa is going after Hopkins, Cupp, and Johnson now. Hurry up Veach!
[Reply]
Womble 09:23 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Gary Cooper:
Meanwhile, Roquan Smith continues to be healthy.
Last time Roquan went to the vet they confirmed that he is still a bitch.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:23 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by tk13:
Yeah, I hear ya.

You're not wrong. You play to the end at that point.

Ugh, it just took the life completely out of these guys. They're just distraught.
[Reply]
Page 24 of 30
« First < 142021222324 25262728 > Last »
Up