ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 24 of 24
« First < 142021222324
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs sign Juju (2024)
Dante84 06:55 AM 08-26-2024

Just in: The #Chiefs are signing WR JuJu Smith-Schuster, per @Schultz_Report. A reunion with Andy Reid and Patrick Mahomes. pic.twitter.com/C7zL3cft0J

— Ari Meirov (@MySportsUpdate) August 26, 2024

[Reply]
PatMahomesIsGod 02:22 PM Today
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:
At that point you just don't agree with the decision because the Bills got him.

If Veach didn't make an offer, it was a poor decision because we have a need at WR.
If Veach did make an offer, it was a poor decision because he needed to offer more to block the Bills.

There is no outcome here where you're happy with Veach unless we end up with Cooper.

Its one player, its a long season. Theres plenty of time to figure this thing out. Don't get your panties in a bunch over this one trade.
I’m fixated on math.

His contract was the only one that didn’t require more guaranteed money to our penalty machine of a RT.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 03:41 PM Today
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Why would the Giants staff trade Slayton (their WR2) if they are trying not to get fired?

Why would the Panthers staff trade their WR1 when they could try to extend him? Why would first year HC willingly let him walk?

Why would the Rams trade Robinson if their starters are still out for awhile and he’s the best they have?

It takes 2 to tango fellas
Why would the Raiders trade Davante Adams?

Why would Cleveland trade Amari Cooper?
[Reply]
Danguardace 03:47 PM Today
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Why would the Raiders trade Davante Adams?

Why would Cleveland trade Amari Cooper?
Both Malcontents and with trade value
[Reply]
TEX 04:47 PM Today
Originally Posted by PatMahomesIsGod:
Between this and his low 2024 base, Cooper was the safe play.
Yep. He also did, and will open things up for Coleman going forward. Very good get for Buffalo.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 04:50 PM Today
Originally Posted by TEX:
Yep. He also did, and will open things up for Coleman going forward. Very good get for Buffalo.
It's a good short term move.

The issue is Buffalo is not a real SB contender.
[Reply]
TEX 05:02 PM Today
It's a good short term move.

The issue is Buffalo is not a real SB contender.
I think they are now. They were not before the trade.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 05:03 PM Today
I think they are now. They were not before the trade.
No, their defense is way too shitty.

Their offense isn't good enough to make up for that against playoff caliber teams.

Baltimore or KC would murder this Buffalo team (assuming basic health).
[Reply]
TEX 05:08 PM Today
No, their defense is way too shitty.

Their offense isn't good enough to make up for that against playoff caliber teams.

Baltimore or KC would murder this Buffalo team (assuming basic health).
Baltimore did, but of course that was before the trade. KC gets their chance in a few weeks. I hope you are right.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 05:15 PM Today
Baltimore did, but of course that was before the trade. KC gets their chance in a few weeks. I hope you are right.

I've watched the Buffalo D and it is absolutely horrible. Only way they look good is when teams run vanilla shit over and over.

Any misdirection or power inside counter run is an explosive play because of their safeties and linebackers.
[Reply]
PatMahomesIsGod 05:46 PM Today
I've watched the Buffalo D and it is absolutely horrible. Only way they look good is when teams run vanilla shit over and over.

Any misdirection or power inside counter run is an explosive play because of their safeties and linebackers.
Oh, and we’re loaded with explosive players at this point??
[Reply]
Page 24 of 24
« First < 142021222324
Up