« First < 142021222324 252627283474 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Cleveland Browns
TLO 07:10 PM 08-27-2021
Week 1.

Chiefs vs Browns.

Talk about it here.
[Reply]
Mav 07:52 AM 09-02-2021
Chiefs 27 Browns 21. Not gonna get into all the shit talk, just gonna say GL, and I’ll stop by and say GG afterwards. Have a great season boys.

-Mav

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
BleedingRed 07:54 AM 09-02-2021
Chiefs 38
Browns 28

Wont be close, garbage time touch down. Its not that Browns are not good. Its the fact that the stadium will be full, and have a playoff feel to it.
[Reply]
tredadda 07:56 AM 09-02-2021
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Humphrey is the size of a LT and he’s an absolute wall. He’s done really well in camp vs proven guys like Jarran Reed and Chris Jones.

So has Trey Lance.

Edit*. Duncan beat me to the punch
Who cares about how Trey Lance did? We have Mahomes!
[Reply]
Mav 07:58 AM 09-02-2021
Originally Posted by mililo4cpa:
Here's my problem with Baker Mayfield:

In the five years that Alex Smith was the QB in Kansas City, he threw for 17,608 yards in 76 games, and average of ~231 per game (Baker averages 222 for his career in Cleveland).....anyways, that won us exactly ONE playoff game in five years.

Now, fast forward to last year's playoff game Chiefs v. Browns. Pat Mahomes goes out at 7:44 left in the 3rd quarter, and the game is finished by Chad Henne. at that point, the score was 19 - 10, but the Chiefs kicked a field goal to make it 22 - 10 with 4:24 remaining. Cleveland scores a TD on their next drive, which goes into the 4th, 11:07 remaining. Next, Henne tosses an Interception, and with exactly 8 minutes remaining, Cleveland gets the ball off the turnover.....

At this point, they have all the momentum, just got a big turnover, and plenty of time to drive down the field and take control of the game.....with more than enough time to not have to change their offense at all.

And what do the Browns do? They proceed to go 12 yards on 7 plays, eating up 3:51 off the clock....and they had to covert a 4th and 1 to even do that. In the process, Mayfield completed a 4 yard pass, a 5 yard pass, and a 2 yard pass....in the most critical of times, Mayfield failed....sorry to be so blunt.

Now to wrap this all up: Baker Mayfield may be all that you say he is....I'm sure you've watched him way more than I have.....but show me one "clutch" play where Baker carried the team on his shoulders....because he sure as heck couldn't do it when the lights were the brightest and everything was on the line.

As of right now, he's Alex Smith without the ball security: He needs a ton of help to win. Every year with Alex, it was "need better receivers" or "look at our Defense", and every year it was the same.....couldn't win the big game, couldn't elevate the team.

Keep in mind, the Alex years were behind Matt Freaking Cassel....who might single handedly be the worst QB I've seen start for any extended period of time. Alex was light years better than Cassel, still wasn't good enough, no differently than Baker is light years ahead of the crap the Browns have trotted out there over the years.

But at the end of the day, beat frigging Chad Henne for crying out loud when you have everything going in your favor....but Baker didn't, and I don't think he really can, because that's not something that can be taught.

And that is my problem with Baker Mayfield, and hence the Browns in general....

Imagine saying that someone needs PLAYERS around them when Mahomes has never played a year without Tyreke Hill and Kelce. You’re shitting on Baker because he couldn’t beat the Chiefs with Jarvis Landry and Rashard Higgins? That’s WILD. Both guys run 4.64 40’s. Meanwhile the Chiefs have a track team at receiver.

[Reply]
Mav 07:59 AM 09-02-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Chiefs 38
Browns 28

Wont be close, garbage time touch down. Its not that Browns are not good. Its the fact that the stadium will be full, and have a playoff feel to it.

Reid doesn’t lose in September, Chiefs are the better team, better qb, better coach, Arrowhead is daunting. I can see this.

[Reply]
duncan_idaho 08:00 AM 09-02-2021
Originally Posted by Mav:
Chiefs 27 Browns 21. Not gonna get into all the shit talk, just gonna say GL, and I’ll stop by and say GG afterwards. Have a great season boys.

-Mav

You can still fuck off and drink bleach.

The Chiefs are dropping 30+ on you.
[Reply]
Mav 08:02 AM 09-02-2021
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
You can still fuck off and drink bleach.

The Chiefs are dropping 30+ on you.

Who are you? You seem upset. Have a great day friend.

[Reply]
tredadda 08:04 AM 09-02-2021
Who are you?

He's a far more respected poster than you ever will be. Good thing is after the Browns game he will still be here and you will not.
[Reply]
Mav 08:06 AM 09-02-2021
Originally Posted by tredadda:
He's a far more respected poster than you ever will be. Good thing is after the Browns game he will still be here and you will not.

Oh! That’s super. Because we all need support and friends. Have a great day pal!

[Reply]
duncan_idaho 08:07 AM 09-02-2021
Who are you? You seem upset. Have a great day friend.

Someone who always called your boi Alex Smith out for what he was. A chickenshit checkdown artist who was never going to carry a team in the playoffs.

Someone who always called you out as a team-hopping dork.

Someone who will always remind you that you're not liked or wanted around here after your years-long campaign to desperately defend your boi.

Die in an AIDS fire.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 08:08 AM 09-02-2021
Someone who always called your boi Alex Smith out for what he was. A chickenshit checkdown artist who was never going to carry a team in the playoffs.

Someone who will always remind you that you're not liked or wanted around here after your years-long campaign to desperately defend your boi.

Die in an AIDS fire.
If you say Alex's name three times all his followers will come back... DONT DO IT
[Reply]
Mav 08:09 AM 09-02-2021

Die in an AIDS fire.
You seem upset. I like that. I like even more the fact you think I care about you enough to be bothered. Go have a great day friend. I hope your useless blithering made you feel better! Good luck to the Chiefs.

-Mav
[Reply]
eastsidedawg 08:10 AM 09-02-2021
Imagine saying that someone needs PLAYERS around them when Mahomes has never played a year without Tyreke Hill and Kelce. You’re shitting on Baker because he couldn’t beat the Chiefs with Jarvis Landry and Rashard Higgins? That’s WILD. Both guys run 4.64 40’s. Meanwhile the Chiefs have a track team at receiver.

i mean your not wrong it will be interesting if the chiefs play as aggressive. Will they leave OBJ and Schwartz on an island with their CB's?
[Reply]
Mav 08:11 AM 09-02-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
If you say Alex's name three times all his followers will come back... DONT DO IT
It’s funny how triggered Alex can still get people. That’s wild to me. Hilarious.
[Reply]
eastsidedawg 08:12 AM 09-02-2021

Die in an AIDS fire.

im not sure how this can be said and then compare Alex smith to baker. Baker has a cannon and needs reigned in because he always wants to push the ball downfield.
[Reply]
Page 24 of 106
« First < 142021222324 252627283474 > Last »
Up