Hall of Classics>****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****
pr_capone 12:49 PM 10-01-2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization:

pr_capone: Paypal / FB / Media Contact
Marty: FB / Twitter / Media Contact
GoChiefs: (Cassel's Reckoning) - FB / Research / Youtube

This team is just plain awful. The only consistently good play on offense comes from Bowe and Charles. Daboll is, I'm sure a great person, but an awful offensive coordinator. While I understand that trying to lead this team is "like trying to drive a car with 4 flat tires"... it is incomprehensible to me how he can misuse the little talent that he does have. Romeo was the right man for the job regarding Belcher. He is still not the guy to coach this team into playoff contention and a Super Bowl.

*****. I hope the rumors of the Titans being interested are true. I hope you did get your walking papers on your recent trip to Dallas. I cannot wait for you to be gone from Kansas City. You took an ailing team and smothered it Cassel, ineffective FA, and bad picks in the draft. Statistically... you are the worst thing to ever happen to Kansas City Chiefs football. I will be thrilled when your termination is announced.

There is still an unresolved issue with the donation from sports nutz and both parties are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Because I cannot afford to pay for a 2 hour flight by myself... we are only planning on flying a single banner. Effectively, we only have $960ish in the bank until the matter is resolved.

If the funds come available in time for the banner to fly, we will fly a second banner as well.

Donations - Financials
Spoiler!

Archived Opening Posts

First Post - The Banner Is In The Air
Spoiler!

The Banner Is In The Air - 10/17
Spoiler!

10/17 - 11/9
Spoiler!

11/9 - Blackout
Spoiler!

Blackout - Raiders
Spoiler!

[Reply]
A Salt Weapon 04:26 PM 10-08-2012
It would be great if we could avoid the use of the words: hope or change for this message.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
pimpchief 04:28 PM 10-08-2012
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:

THE 4TH POSTER SHOULD BE SODOMIZED BY A 400LB MAN
More like the fourth poster's daughter.
[Reply]
Molitoth 04:31 PM 10-08-2012
Originally Posted by A Salt Weapon:
It would be great if we could avoid the use of the words: hope or change for this message.
Posted via Mobile Device
Why exactly?

Aren't we hoping for change?
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 04:31 PM 10-08-2012
I'm going to drop it but it's chickenshit. More than likely a friend of mine here but the fact is if you can embarrass someone else on Twitter anonymously, and can't take it here, you're kind of a puss.
[Reply]
Kyle DeLexus 04:36 PM 10-08-2012
I'm going to drop it but it's chickenshit. More than likely a friend of mine here but the fact is if you can embarrass someone else on Twitter anonymously, and can't take it here, you're kind of a puss.
I agree that the poster should be made public. There should be some kind of accountability.
[Reply]
SAUTO 04:36 PM 10-08-2012
This
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Bearcat 04:38 PM 10-08-2012
I've pretty much narrowed it down to two people... someone here is lying.
[Reply]
smittysbar 04:38 PM 10-08-2012
Fire Pioli! Draft 1st Round QB! @saveourchiefs

FIRE PIOLI! DRAFT 1ST ROUND QB! SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM - 42 CHARACTERS
[Reply]
smittysbar 04:39 PM 10-08-2012
Umm. I've eaten my fair plate of shit sandwich on this board. A lot of people have donated time, money and resources to this cause. That poster should absolutely be called out IMO.
I agree
[Reply]
Buehler445 04:44 PM 10-08-2012
Originally Posted by alnorth:
Honestly, we're trying too hard to be clever. What looks good with message board groupthink will look just downright weird in the air.

Keep it simple. Fire Pioli.
This is my vote. I posted it several pages back.

FIRE PIOLI SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

28 Characters

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning:
If the goal is to embarrass Clark into doing something, comparisons to Carl are home runs.
I don't think it should be our goal to embarrass Clark. I think the message should be Pioli is the problem, check out the website.

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning:
GET A CLUE. FIRE PIOLI.
I think if you add SAVE OUR CHIEFS.COM it would be right at 41
[Reply]
bevischief 04:51 PM 10-08-2012
THE 4TH POSTER IS A DYING BREED

THE 4TH POSTER SHOULD BE SODOMIZED BY A 400LB MAN
:-)
[Reply]
bevischief 04:52 PM 10-08-2012
Originally Posted by mlyonsd:
I like that. Not incendiary and is a plea directly to Hunt.
:-)
[Reply]
DaFace 04:53 PM 10-08-2012
Originally Posted by smittysbar:
I agree
Yep. Shit like that has the potential to completely derail the entire cause. If the media really got ahold of something like that and ran with it, we'd instantly be seen as a bunch of immature kids without a valid point.
[Reply]
digger 04:54 PM 10-08-2012
Chiefsnation has spoken @ saveourChiefs.com
[Reply]
Marty Mac Ver 2.0 04:58 PM 10-08-2012
Not going to flog this person. Serves no good. We need to stay together in the cause. "Left Lane, Hammer Down"
[Reply]
Page 234 of 603
« First < 134184224230231232233234 235236237238244284334 > Last »
Up