ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 232 of 233
« First < 132182222228229230231232 233 >
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL Chiefs vs Ravens TNF 2024 Season Opener GDT****
Hammock Parties 11:00 PM 09-04-2024
The road to NFL history starts at Arrowhead Stadium TONIGHT!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:41 PM 09-06-2024
He's 100 percent right. Reminds you of our 2022 and 2020 teams.

My biggest #Chiefs takeaway from last night: this team knows exactly who they are. They already have an identity. The defense is tough, physical, plays off each other, knows they’re good. The offense understands how all the pieces fit and who they want to be. Will be a fun year.

— Mitchell Schwartz (@MitchSchwartz71) September 6, 2024

[Reply]
displacedinMN 07:38 AM 09-07-2024
I am going to bring this up again. Maybe not the right thread

Did you notice how nice PM and Reid talk about other teams no matter what? Win or lose. They dont talk bad, pout, bitch, moan, complain.

They are respectful.

No one else in the league does this. NO ONE.
The world we live in.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 07:47 AM 09-07-2024
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:

Did you notice how nice PM and Reid talk about other teams no matter what? Win or lose. They dont talk bad, pout, bitch, moan, complain.

They are respectful.

The world we live in.
When you're head and shoulders above the rest, you dont have to talk shit. Your game does the talking for you.
[Reply]
PatMahomesIsGod 08:21 AM 09-07-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Two chicks at the same time
Two 5s equal a 10.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:31 AM 09-07-2024
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Man, Kingsley just flat erases Roquan Smith at the end of that play to ensure Worthy doesn't get touched getting into the end zone. Not bad for a rookie making his very first start in the NFL during a primetime game to knock an all-pro linebacker on his ass to seal a touchdown.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:39 AM 09-07-2024
It's what I always try to tell the Kittle buttfucking morons "WELL ACKSHULLY I'D TAKE KITTLE CUZ BLOX"

It's not like Kelce doesn't block or can't block. He's fine at it. He doesn't do it as often. And when it comes to blocking, isn't just getting the job fucking done what really is important? Which Kelce absolutely does when he needs to get in there.

You're really gonna sacrifice the career longevity, the health, and all that innate and incredible QB ESP he has just so you can watch your TE pancake a guy once in awhile?

Fucking idiots.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 09:40 AM 09-07-2024
Man. The Chiefs are totally breaking some people’s brains.

The level of cope has been off the charts the last couple days.

With the way the cleat curves up, I'd be really curious whether that's actually touching the line or just hanging over it pic.twitter.com/OHDKlZavrm

— Sam Monson (@SamMonsonNFL) September 6, 2024

[Reply]
Rainbarrel 09:42 AM 09-07-2024
Nose of the football just has to cross the goal line. What's the difference
[Reply]
SHOWTIME 09:46 AM 09-07-2024
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:

Even if that touchdown stood...they still had to execute the 2 point conversion. People are acting like they would have automatically won the game.
[Reply]
tmax63 10:07 AM 09-07-2024
That's after his foot is completely on the ground. When his heel was still 6" off the ground it was out and touching the ground.
[Reply]
philfree 12:53 PM 09-07-2024
As I rewatch the game I would have like to seen us go deep on the last possession. A FG ices the game and we don't have to worry about stopping them for the win.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 01:18 PM 09-07-2024
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Watson could turn into a solid #2 corner.

Nazeeh Johnson is at bare minimum a solid special teams contributor.

Pacheco has been a pro-bowl caliber RB1 since day 1.

Best 7th round ever?
Jaylen and Lamar were jawing all game long. It seemed like Jaylen was always there to rally tackle him, maybe Lamar was getting annoyed with him lol.
[Reply]
Danguardace 01:23 PM 09-07-2024
Is it me or was Jawaan Taylor lucky to not get called for being off the line on the Second Worthy TD. I cant wait till he is gone
[Reply]
gordonelloyd 01:48 PM 09-07-2024
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:

They are respectful.

The world we live in.
This is just really smart. You don’t give the other team any material to put up on the wall to rile them and get them worked up. I don’t understand why more teams don’t follow this approach. Instead so many teams give their opponent bulletin board material that tunes them up even more for the game.

and most NFL teams deserve respect. As reflected in the scores, there is generally a very thin line between which team is better. There are a few teams each year that doesn’t apply to, but very few.
[Reply]
SHOWTIME 01:49 PM 09-07-2024
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:

A split second before it clearly shows the front of his cleat coming into contact with the white line.
[Reply]
Page 232 of 233
« First < 132182222228229230231232 233 >
Up