ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 231 of 233
« First < 131181221227228229230231 232233 >
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL Chiefs vs Ravens TNF 2024 Season Opener GDT****
Hammock Parties 11:00 PM 09-04-2024
The road to NFL history starts at Arrowhead Stadium TONIGHT!
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 02:21 PM 09-06-2024
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I don’t want to speak for him but I was following the GDT and a common sentiment seemed to be that we should have been blowing them out.

Just in case you’re thinking he’s saying Pat should have been benched, he’s probably saying the offense should have scored so much that Wentz should have been sent in to close.
I thought that also until I saw his previous post about how como felt that Pat had been off for a year and a half.

Plus, he’s a negative shitbag.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 02:27 PM 09-06-2024
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish:
I thought that also until I saw his previous post about how como felt that Pat had been off for a year and a half.

Plus, he’s a negative shitbag.

:-) Well that’s what I get for jumping in and assuming things. My b.
[Reply]
Rain Man 02:28 PM 09-06-2024
I'm really glad that Creed is okay. There was a play in the second half where I happened to watch away from the ball on a replay, and someone rolled up on Creed's leg from behind. As the camera panned away, he was on his back reaching for his knee, and I was really worried. But apparently it was a false alarm since he finished the game.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 02:30 PM 09-06-2024
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
:-) Well that’s what I get for jumping in and assuming things. My b.
You’re all good, Virus. I just have a difficult time understanding how a fan can be so negative in the golden era of Chiefs football.

Blows my mind.
[Reply]
Coach 02:59 PM 09-06-2024
I also find it funny that everyone forgets the previous play. Lamar had Flowers wide open and all he had to do was lead him. Had he led him, that's very likely would have been a touchdown without much controversy.

Nope, he threw it completely the opposite direction, away from the receiver. One can argue a miscommunication on either player, but he had his opportunities before the Likely OOB play.
[Reply]
Lzen 03:43 PM 09-06-2024
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish:
You’re all good, Virus. I just have a difficult time understanding how a fan can be so negative in the golden era of Chiefs football.

Blows my mind.
You might be, too, if you had to live in Columbia, Missouri.
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:19 PM 09-06-2024
Originally Posted by FloridaMan88:
He’s wearing Cornell Powell’s #.
I have a sad for that dude, he should be on another teams roster

All of the top shelf coaching he's had here, all of the talent he's competed against, and all of the great habits he's picked up along the way aren't worthwhile to some WR needy team?

Thats just a really hard sell for me
[Reply]
suzzer99 05:53 PM 09-06-2024
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Jaylen Watson basically locked down Zay Flowers all night long

Watson could turn into a solid #2 corner.

Nazeeh Johnson is at bare minimum a solid special teams contributor.

Pacheco has been a pro-bowl caliber RB1 since day 1.

Best 7th round ever?
[Reply]
KingPriest2 06:00 PM 09-06-2024
Originally Posted by Coach:
I also find it funny that everyone forgets the previous play. Lamar had Flowers wide open and all he had to do was lead him. Had he led him, that's very likely would have been a touchdown without much controversy.

Nope, he threw it completely the opposite direction, away from the receiver. One can argue a miscommunication on either player, but he had his opportunities before the Likely OOB play.
Flowers wasn’t the target. Lamar last night said it was Bateman. That just makes it worse for him
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:46 PM 09-06-2024

The @Chiefs and @mitchholthus unveil their new Super Bowl banner ������*�� #ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/fp4CzjR5Q8

— Justin Wood (@__justinwood__) September 6, 2024

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:32 PM 09-06-2024
This could be fun.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ravens/comm...chdown_ravens/
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 10:18 PM 09-06-2024
Most watched Thursday Kickoff Game ever…

NBC announced that Thursday night’s #Ravens-#Chiefs season opener averaged 28.9 million viewers across all platforms, making it the most-watched NFL kickoff game ever.

A huge start for the NFL. 👑 pic.twitter.com/qGt0GiGnTU

— Ari Meirov (@MySportsUpdate) September 6, 2024

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:29 PM 09-06-2024

The @kcwolf had the call correct on the field. pic.twitter.com/lSFON5sN1O

— ��️ Red Tribe Cinema (@ClayWendler) September 7, 2024

[Reply]
BWillie 11:35 PM 09-06-2024
Originally Posted by louie aguiar:
Jaden hicks with zero snaps on D. I believe Cam Thomas was active but didn’t get any snaps. FAU got 18 snaps.

Yeah what was the deal there? I expected him to play. I was hoping he would be useful as almost a hybrid linebacker/safety for games like this. He is physical enough to play in the box sometimes
[Reply]
BWillie 11:37 PM 09-06-2024
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Two chicks at the same time
[Reply]
Page 231 of 233
« First < 131181221227228229230231 232233 >
Up