ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 23 of 48
« First < 131920212223 2425262733 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Child dies at Schlitterbahn in KCK
tk13 03:29 PM 08-07-2016
This is horrifying. Supposed to be a press conference soon with more details. Rumors seem to indicate it happened on the Verrukt, the world's tallest waterslide.

Boy, 12, killed in accident at Schlitterbahn Water Park in Kansas City, Kan., police say. https://t.co/Msn6QJO1ZS pic.twitter.com/gse0gZvIC6

— Alex Johnson (@MAlexJohnson) August 7, 2016

[Reply]
Rain Man 10:27 AM 08-18-2016
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
It's not at all that way up here. We went to a water park in Minneapolis a few weeks ago and just about everyone was fit. It was pretty awesome.
Can you point it out on a map?
[Reply]
eDave 10:29 AM 08-18-2016
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Can you point it out on a map?
:-)
[Reply]
DMAC 10:33 AM 08-18-2016
Originally Posted by Lzen:
http://www.wibw.com/content/news/Wom...390505272.html

KANSAS CITY, Kan. (WIBW) -- The two women hurt in a deadly accident on the Verruckt Water Slide at the Schlitterbahn Water Park in Kansas City say they may pursue legal action.

The two women released a statement through their attorney on Wednesday.

"We are pursuing a thorough investigation of this tragic event to insure that any and all measures are taken to prevent this from ever happening again. Being mothers ourselves, we can only hope that Caleb's family can find some comfort in knowing we are doing everything we know how to do to stop something so tragic from occurring again to any other family!"
The two women were in the raft with 10-year-old Caleb Schwab, who died in the accident. They suffered facial injuries in the accident.

Their attorney said he and his firm are in the process of investigating the event and want to ensure all measures are taken to prevent this from happening again.

Schlitterbahn requires the three riders on the Verruckt to weigh between 400 and 550 pounds before going down the slide.

According to medical records obtained by the Kansas City Police Department, the two women weighed 275 lbs. and 197 lbs. The police department said after the autopsy was performed, it was concluded that Caleb weighed 73 lbs.

The Verruckt Water Slide will remain closed the rest of the season as the investigation continues.
I'm so ready for the meteor.
[Reply]
ghak99 12:04 PM 08-18-2016
Anyone who's ever seen a fat chick in the back of a canoe knows exactly how this one play out. He could have stood on the nose like DicCaprio on the Titanic and not kept it from lifting on that second hill.

...they basically recreated the exact scenario they used in the testing video to cause the raft to go airborne on the second hill with sand bags in the back of the raft.
[Reply]
ScareCrowe 12:24 PM 08-18-2016
If the listed weights are correct they were also dangerously close to being over weight. Given the weights listed in the article they were a combined 545 lbs with the limit being 550. Granted I'd assume they have some wiggle room built into those weights. But I'd have to assume given they were right at the weight limit they were moving faster than the average raft on the ride which could have contributed as well.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 12:33 PM 08-18-2016
Can you imagine the disposition of the bigger woman after climbing those stairs? Holy shit!
[Reply]
MTG#10 12:33 PM 08-18-2016
Im shocked those cows made it all the way up the steps
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 12:38 PM 08-18-2016
A lesson for all of mankind here: if you're a small skinny kid, don't get in water rides with large female fatties.
[Reply]
ghak99 12:42 PM 08-18-2016
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
A lesson for all of mankind here: if you're a small skinny kid, don't get in water rides or water beds with large female fatties.
Added the bold for obvious safety reasons.
[Reply]
C3HIEF3S 12:47 PM 08-18-2016
If they win money in court, they should only be able to receive it if they lose weight. I'd say each of them get down to 150. I bet those behemoths would slimmed down in no time. Though, they'd spend all of their cash on gas station sodas and the irresistible ice cream cones.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 01:07 PM 08-18-2016
That's 2 big broads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
KChiefs1 01:09 PM 08-18-2016
Originally Posted by ScareCrowe:
But I'd have to assume given they were right at the weight limit they were moving faster than the average raft on the ride which could have contributed as well.

Fast enough to pop that kids head off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
RockChalk 02:01 PM 08-18-2016
Fat people, especially women, disgust me. Apparently some of you feel the same way.

Oh, it's a thyroid problem you say? Fuck off. Start with a walk each day. Maybe only drink one coke instead of 14.

-end rant-

Caleb's family should sue these 2 fat asses and the park for allowing Caleb to ride with them. I have zero doubt the weight disparity front-to-back aided in his death.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:10 PM 08-18-2016
How does a woman weigh 275 pounds?
[Reply]
RockChalk 02:13 PM 08-18-2016
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
How does a woman weigh 275 pounds?

[Reply]
Page 23 of 48
« First < 131920212223 2425262733 > Last »
Up