ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 23 of 29
« First < 131920212223 24252627 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Who should we trade for if Rice is out?
Titty Meat 03:10 PM Yesterday
Discuss...
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:09 AM Today
I don't know if I've ever seen a professional WR duff more one read plays than Skyy Moore. Almost every single fucking time he's either completely out of position killing the play or he just doesn't catch the damn ball.
[Reply]
threebag 09:11 AM Today
Originally Posted by Bwana:
I have no idea what they plan to do, make a trade, pull someone off the sofa, bring someone up from the practice squad? All I know is I never want to see Sky Moore on the field in Chiefs red again. Yeah yeah, he knows the system blah blah blah. That's all fine and dandy, but it makes no difference if he can't catch a football.
Agree, Sky Less and Clyde Edwards-Nowhere suck fucking ass
[Reply]
DRM08 09:11 AM Today
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
I don't know if I've ever seen a professional WR duff more one read plays than Skyy Moore. Almost every single ****ing time he's either completely out of position killing the play or he just doesn't catch the damn ball.
I thought Skyy had a reputation for good hands when they drafted him. Sad that he can’t seem to figure it out these days.
[Reply]
ChiTown 09:12 AM Today
Originally Posted by Bwana:
I have no idea what they plan to do, make a trade, pull someone off the sofa, bring someone up from the practice squad? All I know is I never want to see Sky Moore on the field in Chiefs red again. Yeah yeah, he knows the system blah blah blah. That's all fine and dandy, but it makes no difference if he can't catch a football.
He's absolutely fucking worthless. Thanks for the nice Punt Return in the AFCG in the '22 season, and thanks for not dropping a wide open pass in SB LVII, but kindly get the fuck out.
[Reply]
O.city 09:12 AM Today
Our 2nd for Adams could likely get that deal done.
[Reply]
ChiTown 09:13 AM Today
Originally Posted by O.city:
They might offer that to another team, but the Raiders aren't gonna offer that deal to the Chiefs, IMO.
[Reply]
In58men 09:13 AM Today
I’m all for giving Justyn Ross a chance, see what he can do first. If he’s not cutting it, make a trade. Veach typically doesn’t panic, he’s going to let it play out.
[Reply]
DRM08 09:13 AM Today
I don’t see why the Raiders would help the Chiefs. Maybe a NFC team is more willing to do something.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 09:14 AM Today
We've spent our 2nd on Moore and Hardman. May as well spend it on Adams.

I don't see why Vegas makes that trade though.
[Reply]
O.city 09:14 AM Today
I don't know who in the NFC is gonna be dealing for a WR?
[Reply]
O.city 09:15 AM Today
The Raiders are gonna trade Adams. They're cutting him this offseason either way, so they'll be likely to get a pick now.

I just don't know who all will be interested.
[Reply]
ChiTown 09:19 AM Today
The Raiders are gonna trade Adams. They're cutting him this offseason either way, so they'll be likely to get a pick now.

I just don't know who all will be interested.
J-E-T-S
[Reply]
O.city 09:19 AM Today
Ah fuck yeah forgot about the Jets.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 09:22 AM Today
Davantes contract is huge,
[Reply]
In58men 09:22 AM Today
Does Adams really trust Rodgers to go to the SB though?

Rodgers is cooked.
[Reply]
Page 23 of 29
« First < 131920212223 24252627 > Last »
Up