Nzoner's Game Room>New Heights: The Kelce Brothers' Podcast
Tribal Warfare 03:42 AM 09-09-2022

[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 01:24 PM 02-09-2023
Updated
[Reply]
Marcellus 01:33 PM 02-09-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
So Ed Kelce is either in on the joke OR he's confirmed that the brothers name was originally pronounced "Kels" and he just didn't bother to correct anyone so for their entire lives until about 7 years ago, THEY thought it was pronounced Kelsie until he decided to start calling himself Kels again...

So...mystery solved?

That's a different group of folks, right there.
I don't know, the grandpa who got arrested for industrial espionage (same one married 5 times I think) and the uncle who was a DJ in S. Korea and got kicked out of Korea over some rift with another DJ made my eyebrows raise way more than the whole name deal.

Its just not that unusual for people to switch to the most common pronunciation of their name.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 01:33 PM 02-09-2023
For those of you wishing to give Tribal Warfare a break from bumping this thread every week, you can simply subscribe to their Youtube channel, or wherever you listen to your podcasts.

For Spotify, i don't even need to subscribe. It auto generates at the top of the list as soon as an episode is available.
[Reply]
luv 02:02 PM 02-09-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
For those of you wishing to give Tribal Warfare a break from bumping this thread every week, you can simply subscribe to their Youtube channel, or wherever you listen to your podcasts.

For Spotify, i don't even need to subscribe. It auto generates at the top of the list as soon as an episode is available.
Oh, I know. I was just expecting it to drop this morning. When it didn't, I figured someone on here would be in the know. :-)
[Reply]
luv 02:03 PM 02-09-2023
Now I'm anxious for the coin flip.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 04:44 PM 02-09-2023
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
I don't know, the grandpa who got arrested for industrial espionage (same one married 5 times I think) and the uncle who was a DJ in S. Korea and got kicked out of Korea over some rift with another DJ made my eyebrows raise way more than the whole name deal.

Its just not that unusual for people to switch to the most common pronunciation of their name.
What's funny is, I assumed it was Kels when I first saw it. Why people would pronounce the "e" doesn't make sense to me. So, it would seem to me, that people would have been pronouncing it correctly more often than not.

Eh, whatever. My name is Spanish, and our family settled on the American pronunciation generations ago. It's no big deal.
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 04:46 PM 02-09-2023
I liked that Travis had the eagles cheerleader do the eagle chant and at the end travis says sucks.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:59 AM 02-10-2023
https://www.kansascity.com/sports/sp...272279818.html

Man, it’s so hard to believe kelce was suspended in college when you look at the maturity and leadership of this guy right now is off the charts and then some. I so often forget that because of how far he’s come. Shout out to Jason. I knew they were close but didn’t realize he was this instrumental to travis making it at all out of Uc. The story doesn’t even mention that travis was drafted by kc largely because Jason endorsed the hell out of him.

Jason, I’m sorry for your loss on Sunday, but you a real one.
[Reply]
Redden 02:33 PM 02-10-2023
Originally Posted by luv:
Now I'm anxious for the coin flip.
Hi Luv! This should be a great Superbowl! (I'm assuming you are the same Luv from EMB)
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 12:20 AM 02-12-2023
Updated
[Reply]
luv 08:17 AM 02-15-2023
Originally Posted by Redden:
Hi Luv! This should be a great Superbowl! (I'm assuming you are the same Luv from EMB)
That would be me. :-) Heard you guys are no more for the most part.
[Reply]
luv 08:17 AM 02-15-2023
Today's show premiers at 8:30. Should be a good one.
[Reply]
luv 10:56 AM 02-15-2023
Grown men should not be allowed to cry. :-)
[Reply]
BleedingRed 10:59 AM 02-15-2023
Damn dude,

I love Jason, if he wants to coach you bring him in lol
[Reply]
Molitoth 11:17 AM 02-15-2023
I really wish Jason could be our center, but we have a damn good one already.
[Reply]
Page 23 of 33
« First < 131920212223 24252627 > Last »
Up